Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Thanks Ms Mal!

I knew it was either the 7th or the 21st... but not the 14th.

Since that's the day for Lovers...

ahhh... Lovers.

Does anyone know of any?:tt1:

Great Brandy!

I can't wait to meet you!

I'll be banded by then!!! Can you believe that?

Hello everyone. I am still waiting to hear from L.A. to give you all an update, although I am sure she did just fine. I will let you know as soon as she calls.

I have a question..... I was banded on Dec 13th, I have my first fill scheduled for next Wednesday. I was doing great up until about 10 days ago when I was finally healed up, then.......all HELL broke loose!:tt1:

I cannot stop eating! I am constantly hungry and have ZERO restriction. I am miserable and feel like I have wasted $10K to have a peice of equipment installed that doesn't work. :mad:

Have any of you felt that way before your first fill? If so, how did you get through it? I know after my fill, I will change my tune, but for now, I am OVER IT!:)

Okay...I totally have no time to post...I will in the morning...just had to throw in there....what have they done to this site...again!

At least my smilies are back! hahahaha! With different ones!:huh2: <<<<what is this? Anywho...I have my "unfill" in the morning at 10:30! Woo hoo! I made it! I'll let you all know how I feel. Should I try steak??? hahaha! Just kidding! Have a great night!:)<<<<This one is kewl...prolly use him a lot! ha!

hey!

What have they done to our site?:tt1:

I hate changes! :frown2:

I can't stand when anything is not the same as it was before!:tt1:

Everyday and everything should remain unchanged!:banghead:

I shouldn't ever age!:crying:

BUT 11 days and I'll be banded AND I'm so looking forward to a huge

change!:)

A New Me!!!:ohmy:

but can someone bring back our old site! please? i'm so confused!:huh2:

Hey they say change is good...who the heck are "they"?LOL

Missmona~hang in there sweetie. Banster Hell can be very frustrating. Drink, drink and drink some more (water that is). I am addicted to the Crystal Light on the Go packets, and the Atkins Advantage shakes. You are on your way! I feel that way between fills, I get sooooo hungry and I can eat just about anything. I must surrender to my band!! You will do great!

Tied2b~11 days!!!:(

Woofay~I like the new smilies...fun, fun!:thumbup:I like this guy, I am a thimbs up kind of dork! Your ticker is going crazy!!! AWESOME! I have a shirt on today that acually fits and it is driving me crazy...I am pulling and tugging on it...eeewww, I don't like it, I'm gonna change to a nice big comfy shirt!

Brandy~looking forward to meeting you!

Happy Friday gals (and token guy)...

Everyone has so much going on I feel like I have no life. :( I was starving before my first fill too, I managed to stay on mushies and soft foods but wanted to eat the house. Much better after a fill. I will mark down the 7th on my calendar, hated to miss the last RR, it's so much fun to see you all. Hope everyone is having a great new year and that all your troubles last only as long as your new years resolutions!!

Yup, 11 days!

I loved your Celebrating Smileys!!!

:(

Okay, I'm home guys...Man...got stuck in a wreck in Monument and that parking lot at the Doc's office! What a huge mess! I was half an hour late, but I called them from the road. The wreck put me way behind! Oh well. I have gotten .15 out, just like Marilyn. We'll see in the next few days how this feels. The Doc was pleased with my weight loss...so thats good! Also, I found out something today, Guys! He asked me what my goal was and I told him 130lb. He said that was too low. He took out his calculator and punched a bunch of numbers in. He told me that 150 lb should be my goal, and anything beyond that was gravy. (mmmmmm gravy! :() Soooo, I'm going to update my ticker to make it 150 instead. That will make it look closer to my goal...heehee! I also got to talk to Natalie more in the office today. She's neat! She's only been banded for 2 years...for some reason I was thinking 5 years....I wonder where I got that?? (maybe I confused the fact that she was the Doc's 5th lapband patient?) Anywho, an overall good experience in the Doc's office today. Got the port right away, no pain...juice out just like that.

Now!!!!!!!!!! Lets eat!!!!

Woofay~I know you are looking forward to this unfill. Have you heard how Mare is doing with hers? I am on the opposite end...I think I need a fill. A couple days ago, I was eating everything in sight (it always happens after a workout). Yesterday no workout, yesterday and today, I feel satisfied with my small amount of food? ?? I know tht working out burns the cals and my body is asking for energy, but does it really need an entire horse??? Today is workout day, I am taking a Protein Shake with me and I will drink it on the way home, hopefully when I get home, I won't eat everything in sight!

You are soooo past your half way mark on your ticker!!! OMG that is AWESOME!!! I hope Dr. K gives me a goal...I don't really have one??

I did let him know that none of use really had a clue to what kind of goal was reasonable and we all needed help with that...He may have said something to Natalie about that...since she's the coordinator and all. I told him that when I was in high school it was 108 to 130...somewhere in there. He just said..."well... your not in high school anymore" hahahaha! :huh2:Wa? Me? Does it show? hahahaha!

Hey Anita and Mal!

I wish we knew how he figured that goal. I know Weight Watchers says I should weight 160lbs. BUT I know I'm fine with 180. I'd love to be 130! For once in my life I'd like to be a "stick girl" -- :( (that's Dr K laughing at me!)

When I was in high school, I remember weighing 130 and I felt great and boy was I a hottie! Or how did they refer to hotties back then? A Fox! The sad thing, is that I never thought of myself as slim or a Fox. I always felt fat and ugly! But now when I see my pictures and this old pair of jeans (yes, I have one pair of jeans from high school saved! Nerd girl that I am!) I see that I was a cutie!

Anita, you're so much closer to your goal!!! WOW!

Mal, have the horse, if you're that hungry! I know what you mean! BUT my problem is worse, when I work out -- I get more -- well -- more --- lets just say, I need a MAN!!

Love you guys!

dee~:rose: