Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

I just got an AMAZING job!!!!

I sent an email and resume to be a nanny in exchange for a 1 bedroom apartment, because things have been though for my DH and I right now. We went to the interview tonight at 7:30 we liked them, they liked us, and she called an hour later to say they were cancelling the other interveiw tomorrow and that they want us to move in during the 1st week of September!! We will be living rent free in exchange for wastching 3 boys age 7,11, and 16. VERY well behaved boys. Don't really need a nanny except to help with homework, make sure they do their chores, and run them around to activities. 3-6 pm during the week, and one night a week until 10, helping them keep up the yard and snow removal. The apartment is literally 3 times the size of our place right now!!! And it is in a VERY nice neighborhood! I feel like I might need to buy dome nicer furniture now LOL!!

Also with this arrangement, my DH could just work part time, and go back to school!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for your success in this new direction. Congratulations.

HELLO NEWBIES. Your answers to your questions have been well responded. I wish you all the best of luck.

School started for me this week. I believe it will be a stellar year. People seem to be more sensative to my Fibromyalgia than before. I have decided not to tell anyone I work with about my Hep. C. My viral load was LOW.

Weight loss this week....4 pounds. It was like the natural flood gates of FUNctions from the land of Bod came open. This is a good challenge for me.

MY BAND IS DOING THE JOB I THINK IT WAS INTENDED to do. I've got tremendous restriction. Good long lasting fullness after my meals and oddly, a shift in tastebuds. Hypersensative to salty items and anything that seems greasy.

Deb - 10lbs-2.2-1.0-2.4+.8:blink:

Lapdancer - 25lbs-3.3-2.0-3.0-4.0:biggrin:

Laptastic - 10lbs-1.0+0.0+0.0wink.gif

Lotza - 5lbs-1.0+1.0+0.0+1.0:blink:

KayleighsMommy - 10lbs-3.2-2.6-2.6-2.0:party:Met Goal!!!

Mini - 10lbs+0.0+0.0-1.2wink.gif

Party - 20lbs-6.6-1.2+0.0-2.0:blink:

We have 4 weigh-ins til Labor Day! (counting Labor Day) -- AND KayleighsMommy has already met her goal! LapDancer is 2/3 of her way there and Deb is half way there! We are rocking this challenge! Congrats Lap on your loss this week! I'm looking forward to hearing from the rest of the group tomorrow!

Edited by PrtyAntOvrYt

Headed out tonight to see Dr. K tomorrow. Whew! I need this fill!

You look great! I love your Avatar! You're doing so well! I hope this fill is what you need! I'm working the next two nights or I'd say, let's meet! Sorry!

Deb - 10lbs-2.2-1.0-2.4+.8:blink:

Lapdancer - 25lbs-3.3-2.0-3.0-4.0biggrin.gif

Laptastic - 10lbs-1.0+0.0+0.0-1.0:biggrin:

Lotza - 5lbs-1.0+1.0+0.0+1.0+0.0:biggrin:

KayleighsMommy - 10lbs-3.2-2.6-2.6-2.0:party:Met Goal!!! -2.0:biggrin:

Mini - 10lbs+0.0+0.0-1.2wink.gif

Party - 20lbs-6.6-1.2+0.0-2.0-9.2:biggrin:

It's time for our Monday Weigh-In!

I can't believe I lost 9.2lbs this week!!! It's unbelievable!;) I'm one pound from my goal!!

Edited by PrtyAntOvrYt

Okay, so I finally broke through this little plateau (hopefully). I lost one pound.

It's time for our Monday Weigh-In!

I can't believe I lost 9.2lbs this week!!! It's unbelievable!:hurray: I'm one pound from my goal!!

WOW..... I'm impressed, That's great. :)

Please put me down for -2 this week.

Okay, so I finally broke through this little plateau (hopefully). I lost one pound.

congrats! AND you were on vacation too!

WOW..... I'm impressed, That's great. :)

Please put me down for -2 this week.

You've reached goal Missy! Congrats on your consistent weight loss this challenge!

Well I had my fill....then I went out to have my customary meal before leaving town and quickly when back for an unfil. He put in 1.7cc then took out 0.4cc. I have been very careful today. The Protein Shake for Breakfast went down slowly. I am finally eating slowly and it is all going down. Let's see what this fill brings!

Well I had my fill....then I went out to have my customary meal before leaving town and quickly when back for an unfil. He put in 1.7cc then took out 0.4cc. I have been very careful today. The Protein Shake for breakfast went down slowly. I am finally eating slowly and it is all going down. Let's see what this fill brings!

Wow Julie.ann it's a good thing that you stayed in town and had a bite to eat. What, may I ask is your customary meal before leaving town? 1.3cc is quite a lot actually. It doesn't seem that way, but it is.

Well at least I didn't gain this week, but I am down0. lame

Yes, at least you didn't gain. I always look at it that way. That's why I post +0.0 and not -0.0.

When do you start your new job?

Sure. Usually I nibble on some cottage cheese and chicken salad out in my vehicle and if that goes well I go to TGI Friday's and have the sizzlen chicken and cheese.

I forgot to nibble on the food in my blazer and I also usually let everything settle for about an hour or two, but my appt was late in the day and I was in a hurry to get out of town.

I'll never be in a hurry again. Things seem to be doing well. I am wondering if I may be tighter in the morning now. I never have been before. Every fill is different and I will take this one day at a time. I am at the lowest today than I have been in 6 weeks. I needed to see that! I have been on a platuea for about 2 months. Feels good to think I may be losing again!

I had Dr. K do my surgery on Jan 9th 2009- He is awesome!! Was nervous about not seeing him and seeing his assistant at one point- he is awesome 2!!! I have lost 105 pounds and totally reccomend Dr- K!!! Feel free to email or whatever with any questions:):D:)

Yes, at least you didn't gain. I always look at it that way. That's why I post +0.0 and not -0.0.

When do you start your new job?

We move in on the 1st of september, so I am assuming that is when I start as well :D I must say that I am very excited for this change.DH and I are both registered for school, and I am getting more and more excited. I only have to take 6 classes to graduate, so hopefully I will be done with my associates by the spring! I am taking an english a computer class, and calligraphy for my fine art. Funny how none of my music classes count for a fine art requirement. But Calligraphy is one of my hobbies, so I am excited to learn more about it. I have already planned a garden that I want to start in the spring since I will have the space. Can you tell I am just excited about this whole thing?!?!

We move in on the 1st of september, so I am assuming that is when I start as well :biggrin: I must say that I am very excited for this change.DH and I are both registered for school, and I am getting more and more excited. I only have to take 6 classes to graduate, so hopefully I will be done with my associates by the spring! I am taking an english a computer class, and calligraphy for my fine art. Funny how none of my music classes count for a fine art requirement. But Calligraphy is one of my hobbies, so I am excited to learn more about it. I have already planned a garden that I want to start in the spring since I will have the space. Can you tell I am just excited about this whole thing?!?!

I can tell you're excited! I'm excited for you! I think it's great! I hope it works out really well!