Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

That was to lose 2lbs a week. I'm just confused on what to keep my cals at. I'm gonna see the nut on tuesday and find out.

Wow! I just did that formula on myself and it said I should be eating 2200 calories a day to lose 2 pounds a week! Maybe I figured it wrong. It is definitely way more than I can eat with my sleeve but it is similar to what weight watchers says I should be eating. I still go to WW and they say I should have 41 points a week which equates out to approximately 2050 calories give or take a few! I only eat between 800-900 calories a day with my sleeve! And my weight has stalled for two weeks now at that!! LOL! Doesn't make sense!

Wow! I just did that formula on myself and it said I should be eating 2200 calories a day to lose 2 pounds a week! Maybe I figured it wrong. It is definitely way more than I can eat with my sleeve but it is similar to what weight watchers says I should be eating. I still go to WW and they say I should have 41 points a week which equates out to approximately 2050 calories give or take a few! I only eat between 800-900 calories a day with my sleeve! And my weight has stalled for two weeks now at that!! LOL! Doesn't make sense!

It doesn't make sense to me either . I'm following WW this week to see how it goes...I'm in a 4 week long stall!!

Last night I had some fried onion rings. They were so delicious when I was eating them. As soon as I left the restaurant, I started feeling sick. My head was hurting. My stomach felt queasy. I had to come home and sleep it off. I slept until two in the morning. We left the restaurant at 7 PM. Is this dumping syndrome or just plain old sick? This isn't the first time that this is happened after eating something I shouldn't have eaten.

Last night I had some fried onion rings. They were so delicious when I was eating them. As soon as I left the restaurant, I started feeling sick. My head was hurting. My stomach felt queasy. I had to come home and sleep it off. I slept until two in the morning. We left the restaurant at 7 PM. Is this dumping syndrome or just plain old sick? This isn't the first time that this is happened after eating something I shouldn't have eaten.

The same thing happens to me when I eat Mayonnaise.... Mayonnaise is my favorite food condiment, so, now I can't have tuna salad or egg salad , with mayonnaise because I get violently ill.... same conditions you have except I feel sooooo nauseous for like 2 hours and sooo tired... To tell you the truth.. I wish it was dumping syndrome so I can use the bathroom at least..... the sleeve makes you sooo constipated.. RNY patients always have clean pipes thanks to dumping syndrome.

It's sorta like dumping, but it's our bodies way of dealing with grease and fried foods. I did that with a fried shrimp...just one and I was vomiting, sweating, tired and said no more!!! I also decided I'd try a teenie weenie sip of Coke...I was a coca cola addict before. The carbonation burnt my tongue, and I winced from the taste. I guess this surgery does change you!

Anybody else experiencing a loooonnnggg stall?? I've been in one for4 weeks!!! Not lost a pound! Any advice??

Hey Sherriews how far out from surgery are you??

I'm at 7 months now and I experienced stalls for up to a month before but I ended up averaging over a kg a week about 2.2 pounds, found mixing it up a bit helped, changing my eating routine and definitely drinking lots of Water

Hey Sherriews how far out from surgery are you??

I'm at 7 months now and I experienced stalls for up to a month before but I ended up averaging over a kg a week about 2.2 pounds, found mixing it up a bit helped, changing my eating routine and definitely drinking lots of Water

Friday will be 9 weeks and I have lost 17lbs total, and have been in a stall for the whole last 4 weeks. Monday I started cutting my carbs in half from 100 to 50, upped my Protein as close to 100 as possible, and totally stopped Protein Bars to avoid any hidden carbs & sugar. I'm hoping this will jumpstart my system. I tried upping my calories for a week, even tried counting points for a week...I have been desperate !! I hope that this works. I feel better since a friend on here figured my % of excess weight lost and it was 20%!! That made me feel so much better!! But this stall still is so frustrating so I wholeheartedly welcome any and all advice!! :)

Anybody out here have guidelines that are working for you with regard to levels of carbs and fat? I use MyFitnessPro every day religiously' date=' and I'm always hitting my Protein goal, but I wonder if I can get better results by mixing up the ratio of carbs and fats. My doctor has put me at a 1500 calorie goal, and a protein goal of 145 grams. Has anyone experimented with any of this?[/quote']

No carbs for 6 months!

Friday will be 9 weeks and I have lost 17lbs total' date=' and have been in a stall for the whole last 4 weeks. Monday I started cutting my carbs in half from 100 to 50, upped my Protein as close to 100 as possible, and totally stopped protein bars to avoid any hidden carbs & sugar. I'm hoping this will jumpstart my system. I tried upping my calories for a week, even tried counting points for a week...I have been desperate !! I hope that this works. I feel better since a friend on here figured my % of excess weight lost and it was 20%!! That made me feel so much better!! But this stall still is so frustrating so I wholeheartedly welcome any and all advice!! :)[/quote']

Dont worry i was with this stall almost three n half weeks n finaly it start to move slowly....dont forget the hormon changes during the month it affect and our losing of such amount of pounds (without cheating) our bodies not use to this.....just try not to think about n be busy

Hi tannak...

I went to my nut cause I was so confused w the peoper work they gave me and what I could eat. Basically she said get your 70-90 g of protien and your 64oz of Water and to keep my carbs below 50g. She said the cals will fall into place and 600-900 is normal.

She said to change your foods up and change your exercises up to keep your body guessing. She also suggested I try and eat more for a couple days and then go back to what I was going to try and shake the stall up.

I was also drinking mostly diet ocean spray juice. It has less then 2 sugars and 0 for everything else. She told me to stay clear of that and to drink water based drinks like crystal lite and tea ... ect. She also said power aide 0 was good too.

Thank God I think my stall is broken!!! I cut my carbs in half and I think that did it!! YAY' date=' after almost 5 weeks I'm down 3 lbs!![/quote']

I have been following your story Sherrie and I was so glad to read this today!! My 2 and 1/2 week stall finally broke this week after I started going on fast paced walks! Hope the weight loss continues for both of us for a while before another stall appears!!

I have been following your story Sherrie and I was so glad to read this today!! My 2 and 1/2 week stall finally broke this week after I started going on fast paced walks! Hope the weight loss continues for both of us for a while before another stall appears!!

Thank you, Tannak!!! I've been ecstatic all day, lol. So glad to hear yours broke as well!! It's such a fantastic feeling! I hope it's a long, long time before either of us have to go thru this again!!

Yay I'm so happy your stall broke! I'm waiting til monday and I hope my stall will end after 5 weeks. Woohoo its stall-a-breakin time!