Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

wow fortunatly i haven't had any "hot flashes" but i have been craving scrambled eggs with cheese and buttered toast all day. I want that soo badly!!

My stomach feel on fire. In ny is like 40 degrees n i gotta open the window, i have an ice bag by my side n my hair is getting me annoyed because it makes my head hot. I dont have a fever but these hot flashes damn

Hi everyone,

I'm an April sleever but worried about doing stairs when I get home. We have a lot of them so I thought I'd ask, are you guys able to get up and down stairs ok? Stairs were TOUGH after my c section. I know this is totally different though. I wish you all the best, quick healing, excellent results and minimum pain!!

I had no problems with the stairs ( am 4 days post op) just took them slowly the first day, but it didn't hurt any extra or anything like that. After that the only issues i had were going up and down while on the pain medication. that made me a little dizzy, so hubby made sure he was there with me when i needed to use them.

I had no problems with the stairs ( am 4 days post op) just took them slowly the first day' date=' but it didn't hurt any extra or anything like that. After that the only issues i had were going up and down while on the pain medication. that made me a little dizzy, so hubby made sure he was there with me when i needed to use them.[/quote']

Thanks that puts my mind at ease.

Taking tiny sips is making it difficult to get all the Protein and Clear Liquids down. I am walking 3-4 times a day, 15-20 min walks with my little dog who insists. I am tired of liquids. Period. All my focas is on drinking enough. I am very tired. 10 days and I've lost 23 lbs. I know its my head but I want some real food.< /p>

I'm jealous of you Hattie!! I can barely do three laps around the house at times. What inspiring weight loss! Keep on truckin girl, we need your inspirational updates!

Hello everyone. I was sleeved on the 4th and was feeling really good this morning but I think I overdid it today and am really exhausted. Went to costco today and got their ready to drink Premier Protein drinks in chocolate and I love them. Way better than the chocolate muscle milk whey powder I had to mix. I've been good on getting my Protein in but not so good on Water, I definitely need to step that up. I weighed myself today and I am down 11 lbs from surgery date...amazing! It kind of makes being totally miserable with these clear liquids worth it. Best of luck to you all.

I was sleeved on the 4th. I'm having very little pain but the acid reflux is on level 10. My incisions are starting to itch. Im getting my water in but not much else and I can really tell this is causing me to be very weak. I cant stand the protein power, pudding, or Jello. I pray I can get past this stage very soon!

try protein so you heal. I hate it too.

I'm jealous of you Hattie!! I can barely do three laps around the house at times. What inspiring weight loss! Keep on truckin girl, we need your inspirational updates!

Make yourself walk so you don't get blood clots! You can do it! and thank-you for your encouragement. I needed it. :-)

Oh yeah chell' date=' the sleeve is NO PAIN compaired to my two c sections![/quote']

Yay! My c section was emergency after getting to 10 and pushing with no progress. I was A MESS afterward with a 2 yo at home. I'm hoping thisis a LOT smoother even though now I have 2 kids at home. I will have help for 2 weeks. Thanks so much for your responses. I'm glad to hear from recent post ops I'm trying to get as ready as possible with knowledge on what to expect.

I had mine on March 6th. I got rid of most of the gas/air pains before I left the hospital by walking a lot. But I do feel the pain more now, mostly on my left side. I think it is because I was more medicated in the hospital. Now that I am out I only use the liquid Hydrocodone before bed,and extra strength Tylenol during the day so I am guessing this is why I am feeling the pain more :( But I am sure things will be better in a few days. But walking does help alleviate the gas.