Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

Found a photo of me from last year today. I don't think I look a thing like my old self. It's so weird it's like I was wearing someone else's body back then.

Start 250 size 20

Current 127 size 4

Height 5'6

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1438144213.859505.jpg

You look beautiful and healthy! What an inspiration. I started at the same weight and am 5'7". I am just about at the halfway point and you're inspiring me to get through the next half. How long did it take you to lose @@bellabloom? Did you do a lot of exercise? I'm just walking 4x a week right now and am slowly gearing up to start adding real workouts now that I finally feel like my energy level has come back. I'm 9 weeks out and am 203lbs. I was sleeved may 21st. Thanks for sharing!
. You are just a doll!!! Holy mercy. I've lost 180 lbs. in 2 years and I don't look even nearly that good or healthy. You're simply gorgeous????

Im the same way Jovie62 and unless its right in front of me visually its hard for me to see it. All I see is that I have a long way to go. Lol

i am the same way. LOL games our mind plays..

You all look awesome. I'm 6 days post op. Some of you look good enough for me at 2 months out! Wow ????

Hi Jenifer575

You look beautiful, great job. I am only 21 days post op, I lost 20 lbs in 20 days but for the last 4 days I'm at a standstill. Should I be reaching a plateau so soon. I had to travel a week after surgery, so my schedule is screwed up, but I only messed up one day while I was stuck in the airport and couldn't find the right food. I'm home now and just starting my exercise program today. Do you think I need to start over from scratch and do the Clear Liquids to get back into ketosis. Or just get back on track and exercise? Feeling like I savatauged myself.

Today was a milestone!

Beginning of the month weigh in. Down 73 pounds! I was 275 at my wedding and I weighed in at 273 today . This is the smallest I have been in a long time!

(Last picture taken at the gym today. Feeling like I could take over the world!

post-254405-0-67200800-1438640436_thumb.jpg

post-254405-0-99739300-1438640452_thumb.jpg

post-254405-0-95835700-1438640465_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gif :

attachicon.gif :

You look amazing! Good job! Hope my results are similar to yours!????????

I posted this in the "sixties" forum but wanted to be wedged in between all these young beauties! Everyone looks amazing! I still have a long way to go, but I'm working this sleeve for all its worth. I started at 276 and was sleeved on May 20. Two and a half months later I'm at 225 so I'm 51 lbs down (after an infuriating 3 week stall). I'm 64 and now I don't feel a day over 61. ????post-251255-14386504023288_thumb.jpg post-251255-14386504340015_thumb.jpg

Mine is After/Before 60 Days Post-Op....still going!

post-252807-14387069026411_thumb.jpg

@@Bubbletoes Looking great and healthy! I'd say you could pass for younger than 61. :)

5 months post op... down 63 lbs since surgery and 94 since january... I feel great!

post-246165-14389005504686_thumb.jpg

I laugh when people don't recognize me. A few weeks ago I walked up behind a long-time customer and she said she never would have recognized me if I hadn't opened my mouth and greeted her first. ☺️

post-233184-14389023514424_thumb.jpg

@

You look amazing!!

@

You look amazing!!

Aw, thanks! My brain hasn't caught up with my body yet. I don't realize the differences until I do comparison pics. 12 pounds to go until I'm at my goal weight! ????????