Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

100 Pounds gone 10 pounds to goal

weighed in this morning and I have lost 100 pounds. I lost 28 pounds prior to surgery and 72 pounds since surgery 11/5/12. i've gone from 46 pants to 32, xxl shirts to medium. The only complaint I have is not being able to keep clothes for more than a few weeks. I love my sleeve!!!! When I lose my final 10 pounds, I will have a normal BMI for the first time in my life!!

Congrats. Any tips? Do you work out a lot? I find it so hard to do with my work schedule.

lrgandwrg Thanks. Yeah i do exercise alot. Mostly walking and riding my bike. I go to the gym and do 45 minutes of cardio prior to work(5:00am work for 6). I walk for my luch break for 30 minutes and me and the wife try to walk for an hour in the evening. My wife thinks I'm obessive, I just want to take advantage of the 1st six month period that everyone says you lose most of your weight. I also try to keep my calories between 750- 850 amd carbs below 60.

Congratulations!! Great Job!!

Good job, TommyD!!!

If you look at my stats below you will find that they are quite similar to yours. I also work out,...at least 3 times a week. I do high intensity interval training, calisthenics, kettlebells, bodyblade and resistance cables. I have passed my goal and held that now for 1 month and plan on doing so for the rest of my life. I am 64.

TommyD - thanks for sharing! Your results are impressive - keep up the good work!

That is awesome! Great success story.

Congrats! That's amazing! You have really utilized the honeymoon phase, being just 4 weeks post op your pushing me to do even more!

Nice job. Thanks for sharing

wow! Fantastic! As soon as my stitches heal up enough that I don't feel it, I will go back to my power walking, but will try to do it twice a day to take advantage of the honeymoon phase. I'm just glad the weather is getting nicer here.

CONGRATULATIONS, you have an awesome story, thanks for sharing. I am not one week out from surgery and I am looking forward to being able to share my story!

Thanks everyone

that's wonderful for you...and your wife :)