Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Texarkana Bandsters

TP - I usually eat Soup at lunch. My band doesn't want to open until about 4-5pm. Then I can eat more than I should. All morning and midafternoon, I can hardly eat anything.

Hoep everybody is doing good! I'm going to try even more exercise to get out of this slump I'm in this week. Please hound me about it if you will!

brrr!!! it's cold i got a new puppy friday and it's cold outside waiting for her to do her business.

man i am eating way to much since i got the unfill got to quit this eating just to eat thing.

i need to follow lisa's stay in the box thing!!!

Thanks Lisa and Teresa for the "stay in the box rules". I see that I have been "out" of the box, no wonder I'm not losing anything, I can eat "anything" I want, I eat between meals, the feeling of fullness doesn't stay with me very long somedays. I am not making proper food choices either. I have been really baaad!!!

I am going to focus more on staying in the box from this day forward. I go back to Dr.Keilin Dec.31st. Hopefull I will be a few pounds lighter.

I'm also going to make the next meeting, which is next Mon. I think.

Thanks for everything and hope ya'll all have a good week ahead

Hello everyone!!!

Its been awhile. I hope everyone is doing well. I was glancing at the threads and I can really relate to new julie. I am also having a hard time staying (In the box). :P This is been going on since Thanksgiving. This morning I have made the decision to be GOOD no matter what. It is really a struggle when you can eat everything. I had to get an unfill because I was too tight. But know I think he should have left at least 1 cc of the 1.5 he put in. But I don't want to lose weight that way. It was really painful. I hope everyone has a great day. :)

Hey everyone.

Yall are welcome for the "box" rules, but I can't take the credit. Mrs. Betty gave them to me before I had surgery. I have had them on the door of my ice box since then. Yes, I said ICE BOX! lol I started trying to live in the box before I got my band.

I had to reschedule my appointment with Dr. H. that was for tomorrow. I have another toothache and have had it since friday afternoon. Different tooth. Wouldn't you know, my dentist is out for the day and every other dentist in Mt. Pleasant is too. Except for one and bless Susan's heart for gettin me in. I hope this ends soon, I can't stand to have a toothache. Talk about a crab!!! I am a Oscar the Grouch from the bottom of the trash can!

Yall take care! Talk to ya later.

lisa

yea viper i can totally relate i wish dr h had left some of the fill that dr k put in too, but as you say being to tight is no fun i had such a reflux problem and now that i have had the unfill no reflux but i am eating way too much!!!

Thanks, Susan. I still didn't sleep too well last night. That particular pain med causes me to have funky dreams. lol It worked pretty well, but the dreams kept me awake. lol I think I will stay on a liquid diet today and see if that and the antibiotics will stop the hurt. I'm REALLY tired of all this nonsense.

Yall behave today and stay in the box!

lisa

Hey everyone!

How is everyone this morning?

Are you staying in the box? Well, I re-nigged on my promise to have liquids yesterday. Had part of a baked potato at lunch. Don't worry. It was plain, but it was good. Had a little chopped beef on top. Just a little. Nuthin else. But, I was so hungry, it was good anyway. lol

Sharon, how's the restriction? Still got it? Mine comes and goes. Some days, I have lots, some days I don't. I wonder if it's a head thing or just not enough Water? hmmmmm good question to ask.

Well, yall have a good day!

lisa

Well, I lost a post again. Anyway Lisa, yes I still have restriction. Like Shannon, a lot in the a.m. I might eat a 1/2 cup of oatmeal for Breakfast, if that. Usually Soup for lunch, or one serving of a single veggie. I can eat more for supper, unless I get stuck. I have done a lot of getting stuck and then losing it, for relief. But that is getting better. That is new for me, even though I am 9 months out. I had been eating everything. Not now. Like Lisa, the band is finally working for me. I guess mine was loser around the opening of my stomach. So it has taken longer for me to reach restriction. I feel like I am getting the Portion Control help now. Woohoo.

New Julie hang in there. You aren't too far out yet. It many times takes a few fills to start getting the help you need. It will come. Dr. K got a little more aggressive with my last fill, but I am 9 mos. out. Everyone is different. Some accomplish in two or three fills, what might take others five or six. Like me.

Viper, hang in there too.

Susan, what kind of puppy did you get? I have a Minpin. She is two yrs. Did they take out all your fill or just a portion? I thought they only took out a little.

Meeting Monday night 7:00 Wadley. Hope to see you all there.

Julie, I have an appt. the 31st 9:00 a.m. Maybe I will see you there.

sugarb

he just took out the amount that dr k added 10 days before and i got an airedale (i think she is going to be an elephant)

hey everyone. I was wondering the other day what happened to the restriction... but... it came back. I was afraid i had slipped or something. I have alot of trouble in the mornings too, sometimes lunch. I am trying to get to my total goal of 50 before christmas. 6 more pounds to go. I definitely dont want any out of my band right now, not sure if i will need a fill or not next time. I am thrilled to get such good results from my second fill. The hunger is there sometimes when I dont want it but so far, I am doing okay with that. It is funny, when i get hungry it hits hard and fast !!!! Hope to get to the texarkana meeting monday night!

lo2us... i just did some outside walking, my legs felt like rubber, I havent been walking everyday since i took this new job. GET OUTSIDE and WALK !!! LOL

I took your advice, TP. I took, Dozer, my 200+lb Mastiff for a walk. We didn't make it that far because he decided he was tired, and there's no moving him when he sits. I managed to coax him by talking about the hotdog he'd get when we got home. We did have a half hearted game of fetch for about an hour afterward and we did have some fun chasing the cat and dragging me behind. I guess it was better than no calories burned!

lo2us... that sounds like you had fun and exercised too.I am proud of you ! My lab is old and fat and he will walk with me for awhile, I have to coach him. LOL. I have been shampooing carpets and scrubing the kitchen floor on my knees. That should also count but I wouldnt call it fun !