Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Texarkana Bandsters

Happy Belated Thanksgiving everyone.

I'm sorry to say Lisa, that I didn't "stay in the box". I ate more than I should have. I didn't over do it, but never the less I ate. I slimmed once with turkey (just can't do it anymore) and I did feel some restriction, but it was far too much food. I hope the next fill will be better (3rd).

TP, read about what happened and I am so sorry. It is so sad that we live in a society that people are so greedy and would rather prey on people to steal from than just work and trust God to supply our needs and wants. My prayer is that they catch the person/s and restore everything back to you in a very timely matter.

Lisa, I was so tired Monday from cleaning my carpet/house that I couldn't pull myself together to make the mtg. Hopefully next month won't be the same. Hope your trip went well.

Hi, Hippmom!!!!!!:)

hey glo looks like you are doing great how's lou i saw her at mg meeting at couple of weeks ago and she looks great!

the scales have not moved for me lately i guess that's good though because atleast they are moving the wrong way!!!1

tp what a horrible thing to have happen i am a` big debit card user and i just hope that doesn't happen to me

Tpagern, How did it go at the bank? Are you going to get all your money back? They must have used it as a credit transaction instead of a debit, right? Because they wouldn't know your pin. I think they should have you put your own pin in every time. My son uses his everywhere and he says sometimes it does not prompt him to put in his pin. How did they copy it? I may not understand that term. Let us know how things go with it. I have never met you but it really makes me mad that someone abused you, and your hard earned money like that. I think we are all friends here and feel the same way. That's when you wish you only had 10 bucks in your account. I hope you recover the money.

Glo look at you, 35 lbs down!

Susan, only 26 lbs. to go!! Wait for me!!! Just kidding..LOL

sugarbear... two of the charges are disputed now at the bank..now it takes 5-10 days to get it back in there. monday they will dispute two more.. another 5-10 days to get it back. Takes too long!! It is my money !!!! I dont know exactly how it got copied, but it seems to be common to happen. The banks should be able to come up with a better security feature on the debit card, maybe after so many millions are returned they will figure it out. I am sure I will be using my debit card again, I cant stop using it. I do WISH I had already paid my bills and the thief couldnt have got so much ! Hopefully they will be on video at Walmart and get caught. Thanks for your words of kindness. I do hope it doesnt happen to anyone else. It has kept me out of the stores and shopping. I feel left out.

LOL.... Ya'll keep warm !! Dont let a waiter have your card if you can help it.

Morning everyone!

We made it back yesterday afternoon. I won't bore everyone with all the details, but let's just say Christmas is not looking very Merry this year.

Teresa, at least the ball is rolling to get your money back. Look on the bright side.... you have restriction! lol Glad you feel better anyway.

Shannon, told ya that upper GI wasn't that bad. Glad to hear that everything is ok.

Sugarbear, I'm glad you are doing ok too. Hang in there. My restriction usually doesn't hit me for at least two weeks after a fill. So, I guess yours is doing about the same, huh?

You go, Glo! 35 pounds! that's great! Don't worry too much about over eating at Thanksgiving. It's one day. Start over the next and stay with it. I didn't stay in the box either. I had some lemon pie AND some Cherry delight! Not a lot, but I did treat myself. I shalt not feel guilty! We are not on a diet, we are learning to eat properly!!! lol

Susan, did you have a good Thanksgiving? How's the grand dogs? lol

Yall take care. Talk to yall later!

These cards should only have magnetic readings, like it reads when you swipe it. No printing of numbers on the outside. Of course we would have to remember them for phone or online ordering. TP you said you were sitting outside, where you waiting on a to go order? We have used our credit card in restuarants and other places, they could easily get the number and the three numbers on the back they sometimes ask for, especially on phone orders. If they aren't honest, they could get on a phone and order anything. Online too for that matter. I had a friend that got her credit card # stolen online. It took her about two years to get that straightened out. She did a lot of online shopping. I don't think she ever got all her credit history cleared.

I had restriction the morning the morning after my last fill, big time. May have had it that day, but didn't realize it too much because I just did liquids. It seems to be relaxing a little now. I still haven't been back to my pcp about my blood pressure. But I cut back considerably on the meds. Swimming head syndrome is better. I am going to try to see him this week to get it adjusted. I have been monitoring it myself, don't know how accurate these home gadgets are. I did fine with the holiday dinner, not one pb. Guess it is relaxing some? Think I have even lost a pound or two. I go back the 31rst of Dec. Hope by then I can change my ticker.

sb... no i was eating outside! It was a beautiful day about 330 pm. You get 1/2 price appetizers... if that is where it was... those were very EXPENSIVE appetizers. LOL. Johnny Carino's. I do not know that is where my card was copied, it could have been many, many places since i use my card daily. I love to eat at carinos' so i hate to talk bad about them and I dont know where it happend. I doubt I will ever know but if I find out... I will definitely not go back to that place.

Maybe you should just check with the management and see if they have been experienceing that problem. Letting them know of course that you can't be sure. If an employ is doing that they should be alerted. The only way they would suspect it is if someone alerts them. I love to eat there too. Didn't know about the 1/2 price apetizers. My restriction is loosening but not gone. Hope it stays til I go back the 31rst.

i talked to a detective today, i have to give him a list of resturants i have used my card at, 9 of them !!! didnt realize I was eating out so much but with the way I am on the road, I do that. Eating small portions has been okay though.

My restriction is there in the mornings and sometimes at lunch. When i am really thirsty and try to drink alot i feel it then too !

Mornin everyone!

Just wanted to say hi! Starting today, I am going to start exercising more. I need to lose 6 pounds before Dec.4th. I know kinda late to start, but I'm gonna try anyway.

Yall have a good day and stay in the box!

go lisa ! I have been out of the box lately... trying again myself!! I just got my money put back in the bank this am. YEA !!!!! That should get me motivated again. I also need to stay off the scales for a week. Thanks everyone for listening to me "cry". Lets lose some more !!!

TP,I am so thankful that you have your money back. I guess your experience should be one for us all. Hated that it had to be, but thanks for telling us so that we can be a little more careful. I know about the box, but everyday is another chance for us.

Lisa, that's what I'm trying hard to do this week cause my appt is Tuesday. You should see me walking like a maniac. LOL:eek:

I'm going to see if Dr. H will "fill her up". I'm looking forward to having SOME restriction. I have to practice eating slow. I hold my plate so close to my mouth (like it's going to run away,lol). Maybe I should try putting the plate on the other side of the room and then walk to and from it. I'll try anything.

That might work Glo. I might need to try that myself. lol

Teresa, glad to hear the happy ending. That's cool. Now you can start that shopping frenzy that you were talking about. lol

I am absolutly stuffed. I had one, yes ONE of those chicken select pcs that you get at Mickey D's. I couldn't eat another bite if someone forced me. I reckon that is restriction. lol

later yall!

hey guys i just got back from seeing dr h today i was a little too tight and had to have a little taken out i tried to stick it out but i was having a bad time with reflux at night and i had never had that happen before. i was a little undecided as to whether i needed an unfill but dr h said if i had a problem with reflux i was to tight. so tonite i got to eat some of the prime rib roast i cooked for t'giving and it was so good.!!! yay!!! i really do feel better i can actually drink and feel it going through instead of that golf ball feeling. i just hope i don't start gaining 'cause i can eat to much!!!

oh yea dr h said that there will not be a meeting in mp in dec. because of the holidays

TP I am so glad you got your money back!! That would have been horrible if you hadn't. I hope they can figure out who used that card. All purchases are timed I think, it would be nice if they could look at the time, place, and a video of who used it. Susan, glad you are feeling better. I still have restriction but it is easing up. I think by the 31st I will ask for a tweak of a fill. not as much as I got this time. I think maybe that will be a sweet spot for me.

I have really Missed Vlynn, also hearing about her DH Billy.

Lo2us, you doing okay? I hope I am losing, I am not weighing too often. Maybe I'll see a little better results when I do weigh. I did put on a pair of jeans today that I can slide down without unbuttoning, or unzipping. NSV I suppose.

Take care everyone.