Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEBRUARY SLEEVERS 2013....how you doing after you've been Sleeved

Intermittent fasting. There are a couple of threads in the vet's forum but in a nutshell you eat 500 calories 2 days a week and regular maintenance calories the other 5 days. The overall deficit causes weight loss.

Looks like I'll be off the bench for awhile. The beauty of surgery is increased fertility. Which doesn't help when I was already pretty fertile.

I'm hoping to use my sleeve to not gain too much but it's time to shift my brain from weight loss to growing a healthy baby.

My first step is to find new Vitamins. I've been sick every time I've taken them the past few days. The joys of morning sickness already.

Looks like I'll be off the bench for awhile. The beauty of surgery is increased fertility. Which doesn't help when I was already pretty fertile.

I'm hoping to use my sleeve to not gain too much but it's time to shift my brain from weight loss to growing a healthy baby.

My first step is to find new Vitamins. I've been sick every time I've taken them the past few days. The joys of morning sickness already.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congrats! I think there's a special forum for u lucky ladies here!!

Congrats! I think there's a special forum for u lucky ladies here!!

Hi everybody!!

Lately I've had no motivation I don't know of it's because I haven't lost weight since before thanksgiving. I'm 15 pounds away from my goal. But I can't seem to break this!!!! Does anybody have any suggestions on diets or exercise??! I've been to the edge of attempting to drink diet pills but them I think the reason I got my sleeve was to stop with all that!!! Please help me with advice and motivation :((

Hi everybody!!

Lately I've had no motivation I don't know of it's because I haven't lost weight since before thanksgiving. I'm 15 pounds away from my goal. But I can't seem to break this!!!! Does anybody have any suggestions on diets or exercise??! I've been to the edge of attempting to drink diet pills but them I think the reason I got my sleeve was to stop with all that!!! Please help me with advice and motivation :((

Go back to basics... But 1st... Congrats on being 15 away!! Do the opposite if what you've been doing- what's your average cals a day??

If its 1200 do a few days perhaps at 600 or lower-- I went on a week -soup diet- all I ate was soup! I dropped 7 lbs in a week-- granted not the healthiest... But it worked for me.. Good luck- your close- your body is at a happy place and just give it time Hun!

I'm back! I was sleeved on 02/11/2013 and went from 266 down to 170 up to now. My personal goal is 140 so I still have a ways to go. I have been stuggling with my eating lately and seriously frustrated. Nothing taste good and I'm sooo sick of Protein shakes! I'm starting with the veggie smoothies let's see how that goes. Okay done venting. Hope you all are doing well on your journey.

I'm stuck too. Thinking of trying the 5:2 diet that a lot of the Veterans on the forum hear use to break thru stalls or lose when they've regained a bit. Of course if I would stop getting sick with colds and get some exercise that would help too!

Winter is tough to keep on track and hitting it hard because of the holidays and illnesses. I was doing good about keeping my running going thru the holidays though I eat more calories than I should to lose very fast but then I got sick and completely blown off track for a good two weeks. Need to get back to my routine!

I'm back! I was sleeved on 02/11/2013 and went from 266 down to 170 up to now. My personal goal is 140 so I still have a ways to go. I have been stuggling with my eating lately and seriously frustrated. Nothing taste good and I'm sooo sick of Protein shakes! I'm starting with the veggie smoothies let's see how that goes. Okay done venting. Hope you all are doing well on your journey.

I only use Protein Shakes as an occasional snack at this point. Maybe you should take a break from them. In what way are you struggling with your eating? Are you having trouble not wanting to eat because everything tastes bad? If so perhaps you should contact your NUT and Dr to make sure everything is OK. Or are you having a difficult time controlling your eating and feel like you're eating too much? That's my issue. I have the hungries again. Not good. You're doing really well with your weight loss so congrats on that!

I think that's my issue too. Some days I feel like I'm starving and then feel like I eat too much. I've been struggling with losing anything lately and it's kind of depressing. My SW was 232, CW is 166, GW is 132. I was sleeved on 2/11/13. I've been between 164 and 170 since November. Just up and down with the same 6 pounds. I ended up having to have a hysterectomy on 12/11/13 and my doctor hasn't released me to exercise yet and I know that us probably the only thing that is going to get me losing. I also started drinking coffee and fat free Creamer and stevia again. Not sure if that's my problem too!

You just went thru another major surgery. Give yourself a break! I doubt your coffee is the issue. Most likely your body's healing process is what os keeping you in a stall. You also sound a little down in the dumps, which is understandable. I'm sure once you are cleared for exercise you'll perk up and the pounds will start coming off again!