Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEBRUARY SLEEVERS 2013....how you doing after you've been Sleeved

Happy to report that today is my one year surgiversary! It's been an amazing year and I'm so happy that I made the decision to have the sleeve, it has been life changing! My only regret is that I waited so long! To date I'm down 189 pounds, and I'm just 9 pounds away from my goal weight, I know I'll get there soon, and that will be a big celebration! Here is my before and after! It has been a lot of hard work, but what a difference a year makes! Thanks to all of those that have given me information and encouragement to make my journey easier! Couldn't have done it without this community! Cheers!!

Wow great job congrats

Very exciting

Yay

Happy 1 year Surgiversary to Me!! Went for check up with surgeon and labs are good and Doc says I'm doing good! I flexed for him and he admired my biceps!! Lol He said it is going to be a work in progress still to get to where I want to be but he thinks I am doing well. I am down 60 lbs from 224 to 164 and want to get to 150 then dream goal weight of 135. Ready to work for it all!

Wtg!!!!!

U look great!!!

Today is my one year surgiversary and I feel so much better than I ever did before. I am 2lbs from goal and 7lbs from my stretch goal. Here are a few pics of my journey: Before During Now Congrats all Feb sleevers! We rocked it!

Yay your awsome!

My surgiversary was Feb 12th. I am down 97lbs. Don't even care about that extra 3 lbs. Wanted 100 lbs by one year but who cares! I look great, I feel great. I can't wait to thank my surgeon once again. Here are my before and after photo's. Congrats to all my co-Febuary sleevers!

Soooo great!! Congrats

Can't wait till the 25th for my 1 year surgaversary !!

Congrats to my fellow feb sleevers!!!!!!

Congrats on one helluva job! You look fantastic btw but I bet you already know and more importantly FEEL that way :) My hubby lost 155 lbs on his sleeve and wavers around 200 now give or take...and also feels and looks good. I think it's the men that seem to lose more and faster. Did you end up having your gall bladder out from the rapid weight loss like my hubby? My own 1 yr is coming up quick and I've still got a bit to go but not stopping till I get there! I'll post my own before/after Feb 25...

Thanks Susanna , it does feel great and yes, the gall bladder blew in October! Four more little scars, I just say now I have a 9 hole course on my belly well not really a belly any more!LOL

Tomorrow is my 1 year surgi-versay. 96 lbs lost. Still a work in progress.

1 Day Postop 336 Lbs

IMAG0001

Cdl

1 Year Face

1 Day Postop 336 Lbs

IMAG0001

Cdl

1 Year Face

Congrats on a great accomplishment! Isn't it great when people comment about the picture on our CDL's... I just worry that one day someone will say hey this isn't you! Keep up the awesome work you will get to goal!

WOW you all look GREAT!!

Congrats on a great accomplishment! Isn't it great when people comment about the picture on our CDL's... I just worry that one day someone will say hey this isn't you! Keep up the awesome work you will get to goal!

I work with a woman who was out of work for 4 months, recovering from a horrible traffic accident. Upon her return, she walked past me not recognizing who I was. That was probably the best feeling I have experienced since my surgery.

1 Day Postop 336 Lbs

IMAG0001

Cdl

1 Year Face

nice!!! Such a great job congrats

1 Day Postop 336 Lbs

IMAG0001

Cdl

1 Year Face

nice!!! Such a great job congrats

1 Day Postop 336 Lbs

IMAG0001

Cdl

1 Year Face

Wow! You look great! Congratulations!