Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEBRUARY SLEEVERS 2013....how you doing after you've been Sleeved

Congratulations Evolving!! I think you've evolved!! A great accomplishment and lesson in dedication. Do know that what you have done and continue to do is very inspiring to so many of us!! Great work, you look amazing!

That's very nice thank you

june to feb.jpg

Feb 25 is my 1 year surgery-versary and I've lost 110 lbs and still going. I am very happy with my surgery decision and hope to continue losing to get where I want to be. In any case I am much healthier now and for that I am grateful.
I could not find any full length photos of me at my heaviest so the pic on left is me after already losing 45 lbs and the pic on the right was taken a few days ago with my 110 loss. I still have some bulges to work on but happy to keep on working it out!

Sleeved 2/12/13

Height: 5'5

HW: 313 (July 2012)

SW: 254

CW: 138.4

My goal was 140. As of last Saturday I surpassed it :) Now I'm entering freak out mode about maintaining. Anyone else having this issue?

post-204242-0-58267400-1393418052_thumb.jpg

Sleeved 2/12/13

My goal was 140. As of last Saturday I surpassed it :) Now I'm entering freak out mode about maintaining. Anyone else having this issue?

Congratulations, that is a great loss! You look amazing and I hope maintenance is not as tough as you fear.

I'm thinking you did so well losing that you will do wonderfully

june to feb.jpg

Feb 25 is my 1 year surgery-versary and I've lost 110 lbs and still going. I am very happy with my surgery decision and hope to continue losing to get where I want to be. In any case I am much healthier now and for that I am grateful. I could not find any full length photos of me at my heaviest so the pic on left is me after already losing 45 lbs and the pic on the right was taken a few days ago with my 110 loss. I still have some bulges to work on but happy to keep on working it out!

Very nice!!! Yay!!

june to feb.jpg

Feb 25 is my 1 year surgery-versary and I've lost 110 lbs and still going. I am very happy with my surgery decision and hope to continue losing to get where I want to be. In any case I am much healthier now and for that I am grateful. I could not find any full length photos of me at my heaviest so the pic on left is me after already losing 45 lbs and the pic on the right was taken a few days ago with my 110 loss. I still have some bulges to work on but happy to keep on working it out!

Very nice!!! Yay!!

Sleeved 2/12/13

attachicon.gif:

Wow that's an amazing transformation! I am not there yet but yes, I worry about maintaining when my time comes for that. My husband had his surgery before me and he seems to be maintaining just fine. He was lactose intollerant before surgery but for some reason has no more issue with that. So ice cream calls his name alot and that is his personal issue to work out but he's learning his limit and how to fit it into his life. He goes to Planet Fitness and when he gains a couple pounds he steps things up a bit to get back where he was. He also is heavy into bicycling, which is new for him.

Do you have anything you crave or that you think will be a problem? Have you thought about solutions or management tricks?

Sleeved 2/12/13 Height: 5'5 HW: 313 (July 2012) SW: 254 CW: 138.4 My goal was 140. As of last Saturday I surpassed it :) Now I'm entering freak out mode about maintaining. Anyone else having this issue?

Yay congrats! We are stage same height with similar start weights- I'm only at 186 right now tho-- will u share your starting and ending sizes and what body shape u have-

U look great!!! Any tips? I was a year out yesterday! Exercise?

Congrats again

Sleeved 2/12/13

attachicon.gif:

Wow that's an amazing transformation! I am not there yet but yes, I worry about maintaining when my time comes for that. My husband had his surgery before me and he seems to be maintaining just fine. He was lactose intollerant before surgery but for some reason has no more issue with that. So ice cream calls his name alot and that is his personal issue to work out but he's learning his limit and how to fit it into his life. He goes to Planet Fitness and when he gains a couple pounds he steps things up a bit to get back where he was. He also is heavy into bicycling, which is new for him.

Do you have anything you crave or that you think will be a problem? Have you thought about solutions or management tricks?

Nothing that

Sleeved 2/26/13

Height 5'7"

Sw 251

Cw 138.2

I have surpassed all the goals I have set for myself this past year. Now I'm in maintaining mode.

attachicon.gif:

That's great!! How do you find maintenance working? Have you made changes? I am nervous/scared about it......

Ok, my computer is seriously acting up, lol. I just reached my goal Saturday so maintenance is new for me. I don't find that I have any cravings but do have an issue with MFP. When I have left over calories at the end of the day I feel I must eat them, lol. Don't ask me why, it's a mental thing. But someone offered some great advice/suggestion that I'm going to try to take care of that issue. I exercise 5 days a week, 30-45 minutes a day. Treadmill on incline or elliptical. I gave Focus T25 and C25K a go and found I didn't enjoy either one of them. I just worry so much about going back to where I was, it's consuming my every thought and I need to find a balance. I guess just like the losing phase was a learning process maintenance will be a learning process as well. Congrats to all those and their success! Any suggestions/advice are greatly appreciated :)

Well maintaining isn't going to good so far. Met with the plastic surgeon two weeks ago and I was told I needed to start maintaining and not to lose any more. That same day I met with my sleeve doctor and was told to start increasing my calories. So I went home and made me a plan to start increasing the intake. But I've lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks with the increase. My nut today said my body will know when it's ready to stop. Just to keep exercising and eating like I'm doing. I sure hope I stop soon, I never wanted to look sickly. Which I don't think I look yet, but in 15 or 20 more lbs I will.

Sleeved 2/26/13 Height 5'7" Sw 251 Cw 138.2 I have surpassed all the goals I have set for myself this past year. Now I'm in maintaining mode.

yay u look great!!

Sleeved 2/12/13 Height: 5'5 HW: 313 (July 2012) SW: 254 CW: 138.4 My goal was 140. As of last Saturday I surpassed it :) Now I'm entering freak out mode about maintaining. Anyone else having this issue?

You look AMAZING and so young! I haven't reached my goal yet so I'm freaking out about getting to goal.