Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Sleevers Where are You

My surgery is March 1st..trying to stay calm and trying not to get to nervous.

My surgery is scheduled for March 7th in Houston, Texas. I'm a little nervous, but ready to start this weight loss journey!

My surgery pre op labs is March 13th and surgery is March 14th in Juarez.

March 14 here. I have a 5 day clear liquid diet prior. It's coming up so fast that it's sometimes a little overwhelming. Mostly I am fearful of not having that coping skill anymore. food is Such a HUGE coping skill in my life!!!! Maybe I'll take up painting...

March 13th in Princeton NJ. I have preop appt at hospital and surgeon Feb 14. Supposedly this surgeon does not use pre op diet on women - only on men who have generally more visceral weight. Says women's weight is not focused as much so liver shrinking not as necessary. I am doing my own pre op "try to be healthily and track diet" though and am down 10 lbs since Christmas. Perhaps March sleevers would like to friend me on MFP. My ID there is kenmj11

Eileen

Well it sounds like we are all ready for our March Madness Surgeries !!!! I hope we can keep each other posted on how we are doing, because we will be going through things at the same time. Good luck to All !

I am getting sleeved March 14th by Ryan Heider in NC. I am worried about the pre op liquid diet. The stuff the surgeon sent tastes pretty bad. Does anyone have some recommendations?

I am getting sleeved March 14th by Ryan Heider in NC. I am worried about the pre op liquid diet. The stuff the surgeon sent tastes pretty bad. Does anyone have some recommendations?

I'm in love with Jay Robb Protein powders.. Delicious and sweetened with stevia. I mix the orange dreamcicle and strawberry flavors with some sugar free type of fruity drink and it's delicious. Also tastes good with some milk and ice. chocolate is good too.. I also use Isopure vanilla creme zero carb .. I like a half a scoop of that in my coffee with a bit of skim milk. Also jay robb unflavored and Isopure unflavored can be mixed with your own chicken broth and it's good. when mixing with hot liquids just don't let them be too hot or the Protein powder will clump.

I love the Premier Protein shakes! The chocolate one tastes just like chocolate milk! Plus they are already made so its a lot easier than mixing your own. Good luck!

Hi,

New on here but have my date for 3/6/13 in Mexico excited and nervous.

Hello I finish with everything also and my date is March 6th at 8:30 am!! I am so excited and nervous.. lol

February 15 Miami Florida

Albuquerque New Mexico

Albuquerque New Mexico

When you going to Mexico