Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeve holds too much food

I was sleeved 1/28/13 and Im still barely getting down my liquids. I haven't tried eating anything. I barely can drink 2 Protein Shakes and Water. Wow amazing how all our bodies are different. Good luck on your progress

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Hey we were sleeved in the same day :-) .... I'm still on Clear Liquids .... How is it going so far for you??

looks like its all been said but I will throw in my two cents

You can only eat that much because its so soft. If you scrambled an egg or something you would be shocked.

Also, why are you eating 8oz of food? You shouldn't even be putting that much in front of yourself.

I'm gonna try a poached egg tomorrow morning. Do u think 2 eggs is too much?

YES. One. Just one. Your eyes are larger than your stomach right now.

If I am correct, it contains too much fat. You can have as many egg whites as you like but only 1 egg yolk per day safely.

yyyyeeeahhh this type of thing sort of depends who you talk too. The yolk has fat but it also contains a lot of nutrients that need fat to absorb. The egg is natures little Protein pack... perfect the way it is. Just have one a day, don't go crazy.

Then your next quote was one a day, then you posted an article that says any will kill you (bad as a cigarette...though not an issue with fat as you posted as well) then the next says have a few...

Just an FYI that you might find beneficial: Not everything you read on the internet is true!

well, the dailymail is like getting your medical information from Perez Hilton. There is even a song about it!

I seem to have stirred up a hornet's nest with egg thing ! I agree with "Everything is all right moderation".

I was sleeved on 1/28 so I am still on full liquid, but ill be more then happy to argue any point once I can have anything solid or semi-solid again..... :-)

YES. One. Just one. Your eyes are larger than your stomach right now.

It took me three times of scrambling two eggs to realize that I could only eat one! Now my 10 year old says to me at every Breakfast "mum, you can only eat one egg"!

It took me three times of scrambling two eggs to realize that I could only eat one! Now my 10 year old says to me at every Breakfast "mum' date=' you can only eat one egg"![/quote']

I generally do not make it through the two eggs I mentioned above. The part I am unable to complete goes to my dog. There is usually about 1/2 egg I do not finish. The reason I use 2 eggs is because I am usually a little more hungry then 1 with the amount of calories I am burning from running.

I'm fairly new to this site. Can anyone tell me how to respond to a specific persons post like many of you have? I can't figure it out! LOL!!

I generally do not make it through the two eggs I mentioned above. The part I am unable to complete goes to my dog. There is usually about 1/2 egg I do not finish. The reason I use 2 eggs is because I am usually a little more hungry then 1 with the amount of calories I am burning from running.

Your sleeve is a roaring success. Although as compared to me I am amazed how you are full with 1, 1/2 eggs ! I think my sleeve is much bigger than you !

I'm fairly new to this site. Can anyone tell me how to respond to a specific persons post like many of you have? I can't figure it out! LOL!!

Angel I answer my posts on an Ipad so I'm not sure if it's the same on the internet but for me, looking at the screen to the right of the name you want to quote (answer specific person's question) is a little blue v. If you touch the v it gives you options (things like to "like" a post, etc). To answer someone specifically you hit the blue v in their post and choose quote. That will bring up their comment in a blank window called new reply where you type out your thoughts below their already inserted comments.

Angel I answer my posts on an Ipad so I'm not sure if it's the same on the internet but for me, looking at the screen to the right of the name you want to quote (answer specific person's question) is a little blue v. If you touch the v it gives you options (things like to "like" a post, etc). To answer someone specifically you hit the blue v in their post and choose quote. That will bring up their comment in a blank window called new reply where you type out your thoughts below their already inserted comments.

This is just a test to see if it works

• Angel I answer my posts on an Ipad so I'm not sure if it's the same on the internet but for me, looking at the screen to the right of the name you want to quote (answer specific person's question) is a little blue v. If you touch the v it gives you options (things like to "like" a post, etc). To answer someone specifically you hit the blue v in their post and choose quote. That will bring up their comment in a blank window called new reply where you type out your thoughts below their already inserted comments.
    Awesome! Thanks iggychic!

[*]

Awesome! Thanks iggychic!

Anytime!!!