Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Superbowl foods!

Famous Dave's Meatballs

1 bottle fAMOUS Dave's Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce

1/4-1/2 bottle FAMOUS Dave's Devil Spit bbq sauce (depending on the heat you like)

28oz. frozen reduced fat turkey meatballs - frozen

simmer sauce for 10-15min. in small sauce pan. Coat meatballs in crockpot. Cook covered on LOW 2-3HRS

Serving size: 6meatballs

these are scrumptious!!

I just saw a lot of healthy super bowl recipes on pintrest. You might want to check that out!

Or did you mean like full meal? As in entree/main dish?

I've got:

Grilled pork loin slices w/avocado & Tomato slices

Pepperoccini Beef - lean beef roast made w/pepperoccini peppers/garlic in crockpot x5-6hrs

Chile Lime Grilled Shrimp in wonton cups (bite sized type food)

check out emilybites.com or ziplist.com (ziplist has skinny recipes and emilybites is WW)

Cucumber%2BSandwiches%2BRB%2BCheese.jpg

Shelly's Roast Beef & cheese Cucumber "Sandwiches"

Slices of Cucumber

Cold Cuts (I prefer low sodium Boar's Head brand)

Sliced Cheese

1 slice of cheese and meat makes about 4 "sandwiches" you can spear them with a jazzy food pick for parties. For ease of assembly the day of a party (great weight loss friendly appetizers) or for a quickly made lunch during the week pre-cut the cucumbers the night before and place in a Ziploc baggie in fridge.

zucchini+chips+2.jpg

Baked Zucchini chips

• 1 zucchini
  • canola cooking spray
  • seasoned salt, or other seasoning(s) of your choice

Preheat oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick foil, and spray with canola oil. Set aside.

Slice zucchini into thin medallions, about the thickness of a quarter. (You can either use a knife & a very steady hand, or a mandoline slicer.)

Lay out slices on prepared baking sheet, and spray tops lightly with additional cooking spray. Sprinkle with seasonings of your choice. (A note on seasoning, however - use LESS than what seems appropriate. These shrink considerably in the oven, and if you use too much it gets very concentrated. It's better to end up underseasoning and add more later.)

Place in preheated oven and bake 45 minutes. Rotate baking sheet, and bake an additional 30-50 minutes, until chips are browned and crisped to your liking. These are best eaten within a couple hours of removing from the oven, as they start to get chewy if left out. One zucchini makes one serving (1/4 C. - 1/3 C. of chips depending on the size of your squash).

62417144806279123_jQkorKlU_c.jpg

Crispy Edamame

1 (12 ounce) package frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans), 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese, salt & pepper to taste. Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.

(NO Photo)

chocolate truffles (from the Dukan diet)

Ingredients:

- 4 teaspoons of fat-reduced cocoa powder + some extra cocoa to roll the truffles

- 1 tablespoon of fat free Greek yogurt

- 5 tablespoons of powdered skim milk (or Protein powder)

- 2 egg yolks

- 5 drops of butter flavoring

- 3 teaspoons of artificial sweetener or agave nectar

Directions: Mix everything together. Add powdered skim milk until the paste reaches a firm consistency. Put aside in the fridge for at least 30 min (or if you can’t wait 10 minutes in the freezer). Before serving them, roll the balls in cocoa powder.< /span>

I-Cant-Believe-Its-Not-Fattening-t-Asparagus-roast-beef-roll-ups-Credit-Theresa-Raffetto.jpg

Asparagus Roast Beef Roll-Ups

This recipe is a great one to impress guests at your next cocktail party (though you’ll have to multiply it). It’s really quick and simple, yet it looks very decadent and time-consuming.

To make the roll-ups extra elegant for entertaining, wrap the roast beef close to the bottom of the spears, then stand them on a platter as pictured.

12 medium asparagus spears, trimmed by snapping off the ends where they break naturally

1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, or more to taste

2 tablespoons light sour cream

Salt and pepper, to taste

6 ounces thinly sliced or shaved extra-lean deli roast beef

Stovetop Instructions

Half-fill a large bowl with ice Water. Place a steamer rack insert in a large pot. Fill the pot with Water so it reaches just below the steamer rack.

Place the pot over high heat, cover it with a lid, and bring the water to a boil. Add the asparagus, cover the pot (leaving the lid slightly ajar), and steam the asparagus until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes, depending on thickness.

Transfer the asparagus to the bowl of ice water to stop the cooking. Drain well.

Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the horseradish and sour cream until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.

Lay 1 1/2 ounces of the beef on a flat work surface or cutting board. Spread one-quarter (about 1/2 tablespoon) of the horseradish mixture over the beef, leaving a small border.

Place 3 asparagus spears at one of the narrower ends of each beef slice so the tips hang over. Roll the beef around the bundle of asparagus until you reach the other end of the beef.

Repeat with the remaining roast beef, horseradish mixture, and asparagus to create 3 more roll-ups. Serve immediately.

Spicy-Buffalo-Cauliflower-75733_218x218.jpg

Buffalo Cauliflower BItes

• 1 head cauliflower
  • For the batter:
  • Dash of Frank’s Original Hot Sauce, or whatever kind you like
  • ½ c. white rice flour
  • ½ c. water
  • Pinch salt

For the Buffalo sauce:

• ¼ c. Frank’s Hot Sauce
  • ¼ c. oil, canola oil works best
  • Pinch salt

Instructions

• Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix together the batter ingredients in a small bowl. Dip the cauliflower in the batter until coated evenly then place on greased baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the batter hardens.

• Mix together sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Once the cauliflower are done baking, brush them with the hot sauce mixture and bake again for a few more minutes, until cauliflower is crispy.

• Remove from oven. You may want to add a bit more buffalo sauce to taste.

Some foods I'm taking to party

-Turkey meatballs w/toothpicks w/variety of Tomato dipping sauces

-Cucumber slices topped with cream cheese that has been blended with chives, fresh ground pepper, a bit of lemon juice, and smoked salmon.

-Mushrooms stuffed with a mixture of garlic and cheeses and baked.

-Buffalo chicken dip! You can use reduced fat ingredients if you like. Also I make it in the crock pot so you don't have to use the oven if you don't want to. You can use chips, veggies or even chicken strips to dip in it

INGREDIENTS:

8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened

1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing

1/2 cup any flavor FRANK'S® REDHOT® Sauce

1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese

2 cans (12.5 oz. each) SWANSON® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained

DIRECTIONS:

HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.

MIX in Salad Dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.

BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.

-7 layers dip: refried Beans, taco meat, sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes

-White Chicken Chili

1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken brest

15.5 oz cann of cannellini or great northern Beans, rinsed and drained

1 cup yellow corn

1 packet of McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning

1 cup Water or chicken broth (I usually need to add a little more)

Cut chicken into 1/2 cubes.

Spray large skillet w/ cooking spray and place on medium heat.

Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink.

Stir in Seasoning Mix, water (or broth), corn, and beans. Bring to a boil; cover. Simmer for 10 minutes.

I was going to say chili (almost any kind) would be a perfect game day option, especially the Weight Watchers recipe chili- google it. It's crockpot heaven and so healthy and easy!

I think it's called Weight Watchers Classic Beef Chili

Some foods I'm taking to party

-Turkey meatballs w/toothpicks w/variety of Tomato dipping sauces

-Buffalo chicken dip! You can use reduced fat ingredients if you like. Also I make it in the crock pot so you don't have to use the oven if you don't want to. You can use chips, veggies or even chicken strips to dip in it

INGREDIENTS:

8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened

1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing

1/2 cup any flavor FRANK'S® REDHOT® Sauce

1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese

2 cans (12.5 oz. each) SWANSON® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained

DIRECTIONS:

HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.

MIX in Salad Dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.

BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.

-7 layers dip: refried Beans, taco meat, sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes

i too am making the Buffalo Chicken Dip!!! Had this after the holidays, my first "mushee" LOL it was so.good.!!!

Love the stuffed mushroom idea (sans breadcrumbs)

and did you see my turkey meatballs?!

lots of great stuff goin on in here!!!

[/url]

Shelly's Roast Beef & cheese Cucumber "Sandwiches"

Slices of Cucumber

Cold Cuts (I prefer low sodium Boar's Head brand)

Sliced Cheese

1 slice of cheese and meat makes about 4 "sandwiches" you can spear them with a jazzy food pick for parties. For ease of assembly the day of a party (great weight loss friendly appetizers) or for a quickly made lunch during the week pre-cut the cucumbers the night before and place in a Ziploc baggie in fridge.

Baked Zucchini chips

[*]1 zucchini

[*]canola cooking spray

[*]seasoned salt' date=' or other seasoning(s) of your choice

Preheat oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick foil, and spray with canola oil. Set aside.

Slice zucchini into thin medallions, about the thickness of a quarter. (You can either use a knife & a very steady hand, or a mandoline slicer.)

Lay out slices on prepared baking sheet, and spray tops lightly with additional cooking spray. Sprinkle with seasonings of your choice. (A note on seasoning, however - use LESS than what seems appropriate. These shrink considerably in the oven, and if you use too much it gets very concentrated. It's better to end up underseasoning and add more later.)

Place in preheated oven and bake 45 minutes. Rotate baking sheet, and bake an additional 30-50 minutes, until chips are browned and crisped to your liking. These are best eaten within a couple hours of removing from the oven, as they start to get chewy if left out. One zucchini makes one serving (1/4 C. - 1/3 C. of chips depending on the size of your squash).

Crispy Edamame

1 (12 ounce) package frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans), 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese, salt & pepper to taste. Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.

(NO Photo)

chocolate truffles (from the Dukan diet)

Ingredients:

- 4 teaspoons of fat-reduced cocoa powder + some extra cocoa to roll the truffles

- 1 tablespoon of fat free Greek yogurt

- 5 tablespoons of powdered skim milk (or Protein powder)

- 2 egg yolks

- 5 drops of butter flavoring

- 3 teaspoons of artificial sweetener or agave nectar

Directions: Mix everything together. Add powdered skim milk until the paste reaches a firm consistency. Put aside in the fridge for at least 30 min (or if you can’t wait 10 minutes in the freezer). Before serving them, roll the balls in cocoa powder.

Asparagus Roast Beef Roll-Ups

This recipe is a great one to impress guests at your next cocktail party (though you’ll have to multiply it). It’s really quick and simple, yet it looks very decadent and time-consuming.

To make the roll-ups extra elegant for entertaining, wrap the roast beef close to the bottom of the spears, then stand them on a platter as pictured.

12 medium asparagus spears, trimmed by snapping off the ends where they break naturally

1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, or more to taste

2 tablespoons light sour cream

Salt and pepper, to taste

6 ounces thinly sliced or shaved extra-lean deli roast beef

Stovetop Instructions

Half-fill a large bowl with ice Water. Place a steamer rack insert in a large pot. Fill the pot with Water so it reaches just below the steamer rack.

Place the pot over high heat, cover it with a lid, and bring the water to a boil. Add the asparagus, cover the pot (leaving the lid slightly ajar), and steam the asparagus until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes, depending on thickness.

Transfer the asparagus to the bowl of ice water to stop the cooking. Drain well.

Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the horseradish and sour cream until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.

Lay 1 1/2 ounces of the beef on a flat work surface or cutting board. Spread one-quarter (about 1/2 tablespoon) of the horseradish mixture over the beef, leaving a small border.

Place 3 asparagus spears at one of the narrower ends of each beef slice so the tips hang over. Roll the beef around the bundle of asparagus until you reach the other end of the beef.

Repeat with the remaining roast beef, horseradish mixture, and asparagus to create 3 more roll-ups. Serve immediately.

Buffalo Cauliflower BItes

[*]1 head cauliflower

[*]For the batter:

[*]Dash of Frank’s Original Hot Sauce, or whatever kind you like

[*]½ c. white rice flour

[*]½ c. water

[*]Pinch salt

For the Buffalo sauce:

[*]¼ c. Frank’s Hot Sauce

[*]¼ c. oil, canola oil works best

[*]Pinch salt

Instructions

[*]Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix together the batter ingredients in a small bowl. Dip the cauliflower in the batter until coated evenly then place on greased baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the batter hardens.

[*]Mix together sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Once the cauliflower are done baking, brush them with the hot sauce mixture and bake again for a few more minutes, until cauliflower is crispy.

[*]Remove from oven. You may want to add a bit more buffalo sauce to taste.

Turkey chili

3 cans bushes chili starter

3 cans Tomato with garlic and onion

1 large onion

1 green,orange,and yellow pepper

1 pack chili mix

2 lbs ground turkey cooked

Put all ingredients in crock pot 4 hours on high

Then 2 hours low

Serve with light sour cream and lowfat shredded cheese

Buffalo chicken dip

Boil 2lbs chicken breast and cut into small pieces

8oz fat free cream cheese

8oz lowfat cheddar cheese

1 small lowfat blue cheese crumbles

Half bottle Texas Pete's hot sauce

Stir all together put in pan and bake at 350

until lightly browned on top

Ribs in the crock pot! So easy and fall off the bone.

And maybe some chili dip (no bean chili mixed with cream cheese on stovetop). Fritos are perfect for this, but maybe celery?

Little Smokies Turkey Sausage

Fat free Hebrew National Hot Dogs

Low fat chili (I like Dennison's 99% fat-free beef)

Crudites with ranch dip made with greek yogurt. I have also made a good blue cheese dip with a few cubes of laughing cow light blue cheese and greek yogurt.

Sliders (use a low fat ground beef - make each patty about 1.25 ounces and serve on Hawaiian rolls that you have cut in thirds horizontally so two rolls make three sliders)

Low fat popcorn (I pop my own and add seasoning such as cajun spice mix or ranch dressing mix)

for dessert, make sure you have an option that works for you. I like strawberries mashed with splenda and a plain cake and whipped cream. Everyone else can have theirs with lots of cake; I have mostly berries with just a little cake. .