Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG. I just read this thread. Don't worry about a leak. My surgeon said its virtually unheard of after 7 weeks. I really hope your pain is easing. Have you tried doing some relaxation exercises just to try and relax yourself a little. Hope you get some help from your surgeon. By the way, your man is soooooo cute! You make a really good looking couple.

Sending all my positive thought and love from us Aussies.

I had to have my gall bladder removed years ago after losing weight. The first ER doc missed it. Ask for an ultrasound. It sounds like the pain I had. Feel better!!

Sounds like you need a muscle relaxer to feel better at home. Don't be a martyr! If you are uncomfortable, say something !!! That's why there is medicine!

Keep in touch

X-ray Will not diagnose your gallbladder it needs to be an ultrasound

Like others have said,thr only way to diagnose gall bladder problems is thru an ultrasound.

Let us know how it's going fyre_storm. I think you stated that you had an appointment today, hopefully you will have a better idea of what is going on with the pain episode!!

fyre: how are things going? I hope to hear a positive update soon

My goodness how am I just seeing this? So sorry to hear you're hurting, love :( I know how scary it is. Bloodwork wouldn't diagnose a leak. A CT would show an abscess, a barium swallow would show a leak, even an upper GI would. Are you on something for anxiety? I know when my chest hurts, I freak out and it makes the whole situation worse. Keep us updated, dear!

Geez frye! You've been thru the wringer! I hope we get a good report soon! Your 'boo' is a cutie! I'm glad you called him that nite. Don't go thru those things alone.

Hugs!

Judy

Geez frye! You've been thru the wringer! I hope we get a good report soon! Your 'boo' is a cutie! I'm glad you called him that nite. Don't go thru those things alone.

Hugs!

Judy

Hi fyre. How are you doing now? Still in pain? I hope not. Make sure your hubby is taking good care of you. You deserve it!!

Went to my surgeons office and she was PISSED that the er didn't give me an ultrasound so she ordered one ASAP which is what I'm waiting for now. She also is going to get an ultrasound of my chest as well because of the pain. She said that its not a leak so thank god for that. God let me be ok. You guys are amazing. My sleeve family is kick ass.

Been thinking about you!!!

Keep us updated, you're in our hearts and prayers!! <3

Hi fyre, good that your surgeon is proactive! Glad that you're getting an ultrasound. Hope that you get better soon!