Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb 26th for me, pre op starts Feb 12th, pretty excited.

Just got the news earlier. 2/21!!!! Yippeeeeee:)

Congrats heart!!

I ordered the last of my Vitamins (calcium citrate w vit d chews-caramel...they taste like candy) and ordered some Unjury chicken broth and cheese sauce. I am now set and ready (:

Lets get this show in the roadm

* today is day 2 liquid diet....easier than yesterday and even watched husband and son eat PIZZA! Hoping it just gets even easier...come on V day!

I have my pre op on Feb 7th and surgery on Feb 11th. I am nervous but ready to change my life!

wish you guys the best I was sleeved Jan 28 and the first day was Hell but the next day got better and better, just stay positive...

2/28 surgery... 2/7 is 2hr care training... 2/25 preop testing...

I made a little countdown ticker for my signature because things like that are fun and make me feel like my surgery date is Christmas or something. B)

My pre-op appointment is at 6:30am at the hospital, which is a couple hours away. I'm worried that the weather will turn snowy or (even worse) icy. Don't feel much like driving my '99 Cavalier (nicknamed the Iron Sled) alone down the freeway at 4 in the morning, so I reserved a hotel room near the hospital for the night before. Crown Plaza, woo woo. Figure I can always cancel it, but better safe than sorry.

Looks like I found this site just in time. My surgery is 2/18, post-op 2/11. First week of diet supposed to start Monday the 4th with week of liquids starting the 11th. Finding this site has really gotten me excited now!!

Welcome! Me too - I feel like I don't have enough time to read all the stuff I want to read on here, lol!

Looks like I found this site just in time. My surgery is 2/18' date=' post-op 2/11. First week of diet supposed to start Monday the 4th with week of liquids starting the 11th. Finding this site has really gotten me excited now!![/quote']

Good luck. I have my surgery on the 18th too. I start diet on Monday and have my pre-op visits on the 14th. We will do great.

I'm set up for February 4th. Seems like forever away. People keep telling me' date=' "oh don't worry". It bugs me cause I'm not worried. What seems to keep popping in my head is, am I doing the right thing.

I would like to here what others are thinking, going through.

My Doctors plan is two days preop clear liquid, not 10 like I've been reading on here. Anyone else similar?

Thanks,

Kimo[/quote']

My date is on the 6th... I was thinking the same way but then I look at myself in the mirror and say yes! As far as my pre opt diet... I was on a 1200 cal diet since last Wednesday and as of Monday I will be on liquids only. I guess every doctor is different... Good luck! Sending good vibes your way!

Hi fellow februarians lol mine is on the 13th at 7:30 I am 5'3" and currently 295lbs my goal is to weight 150lbs so I need to lose half my body weight! I will rock this sleeve!

Evening February Sleevers...........My date is getting closer and closer....I have my meet and greet with my surgeon Dr. Steiner in Lexington KY on Feb 19th and Bari Boot Camp on Wednesday of this coming week. I obtain my gym membership and a 24hour gym thats comes with a fitness to help me along my merry little way. I am ready to get it going.........Big ups to all of Feb Sleeve Divas and Dudes......Probably should get up and go now since I am not ready to sleep yet.....OOOO heat wave here in Lexington KY 17 degrees.......Sorry watching the news and typing.....lol

Good luck. I have my surgery on the 18th too. I start diet on Monday and have my pre-op visits on the 14th. We will do great.

My surgery is on the 18th too! Pre op diet for me starts Feb 11.