Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yum yum. Little sliders!!!! Omg those pickles look good!

Omg my burgers are so good: heres the recipe...

1 lb ground turkey

1 tsp montreal steak seasoning

Parsley

Ground onion

Reduced fat cheddar (1/4 teaspoon for melting on top)

I added a sliver of tomatoe, onion and pickles

How many can u eat?

My hands are small fyre! Lol anx i used fresh meat so it was a bit soft

One lol, if i want the pickles

I was never fat....I was 5 4 and 171 lbs. I did it as a preventative measure because I have a family history of diabetes and high blood pressure. I noticed that I was gaing weight dispite of.

Here is the answer to pages of BS....................................hmmm

You have NO idea how it is to be FAT then? :unsure:

Turkey everything is massive over there. It's so lean. Hard to find over here' date=' unfortunately.[/quote']

Have you ever tried a wild game burgers like bison and boar? It is both super flavorful and lean, much more then beef and perhaps turkey ( not sure). Sometimes you will find a burger resteraunt that makes them. If you are in the Puget sound area near Seattle, "Blazin' Onion" sells wild game burgers. Just substitute bun for lettuce, skip the fries and you are good for at least 3 tasty meals, depending on how much you are able or want to eat. Yum!

Here is the answer to pages of BS....................................hmmm

You have NO idea how it is to be FAT then? :unsure:

Im sorry I agree to that one....I kinda had the same reaction. I was fat at 4'10 and 212-215....I couldn't breath when I slept....just saying

I have to admit....the half burger wasnt that good. I did decide because of the people on the blog, to try a turkey burger when I crave burgers....so Im buying some turkey burgers today.

I'm not attacking you, actually this statement is extremely enlightening. you have a different perspective then most of us then, because with VERY few exceptions all of us here have been fat, very fat, or super shocking how the hell do you even move fat.

You're opinion makes more sense now, but keep in mind - most of us got into a SHOCKING state of health eating those types of foods and so there is not going to be a lot of support here on this site for something like that and its not because they are silly. With your experience something like obesity help might be more fitting because there is more variety there, not to say that you are not welcome because you certainly are but it would be wise to keep in mind that you are talking to a bunch of people who FOR THE MOST PART were 100-200 pounds heavier than you EVER were.

I was "I can't believe you can wipe your own ass" fat. But not anymore, and part of my success was staying away from McDonalds.

Yay me.

Ya know, at even 215, I couldnt reach back there... TMI..i would jump in the shower and wash as best as I could. Now I am super excited that I can wipe my own ass. Its great.

Ya know' date=' at even 215, I couldnt reach back there... TMI..i would jump in the shower and wash as best as I could. Now I am super excited that I can wipe my own ass. Its great.[/quote']

It's one of those little NSVs that they don't really list in the brochure....but totally should.

Have you ever tried a wild game burgers like bison and boar? It is both super flavorful and lean, much more then beef and perhaps turkey ( not sure). Sometimes you will find a burger resteraunt that makes them. If you are in the Puget sound area near Seattle, "Blazin' Onion" sells wild game burgers. Just substitute bun for lettuce, skip the fries and you are good for at least 3 tasty meals, depending on how much you are able or want to eat. Yum!

Nice. I like game. It's usually really lean and tasty.

Boar, venison, kangaroo, emu, wild camel, crocodile - all good!

I had some venison chili not too long ago....that stuff is the bomb diggity. And there is a place here in town that makes bison burgers and bison fajitas....yummy and very lean (but no secret sauce).

I have a lot a could say about many of the posts, but no time right now. My fiancé and I are on our way out the door for our weekly bacon cheeseburger at Chili's.

Sent from my iPad using VST