Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yeah I can eat the "soft" diet now which includes fish, chicken, eggs, and Pasta. But im eating VERY small amounts VERY slowly. I have, however, decided to try to eat mostly Soups and yogurt for a little while longer. I haven't had any pains or anything though other than that one time w the chicken from eating it too fast.

I just ate my first egg since being sleeved. Tomorrow is my two week follow up with my Dr. I figgure it was safe to try. I made it VERY soft and added a little mayo. It was like eating the inside of a deviled egg.

It went down pretty good. A little pressure in the middle of my chest a few times. Needless to say I didn't eat much and my dog enjoyed the majority of it.

As of today I've lost 20.5 lbs which includes my pre-op loss of 7 lbs. I'm extreamly happy with the progress so far.

My Vitamins make me sick. I'm going to try taking them one at a time during the day but OMG I had to lay down. Maybe they are going to fast through my sleeve? My Protein Shakes give me the worst gas too. Everything goes down fine, no barfing but jeeze I can't go back to work farting like a monster :P

My Vitamins make me sick. I'm going to try taking them one at a time during the day but OMG I had to lay down. Maybe they are going to fast through my sleeve? My Protein Shakes give me the worst gas too. Everything goes down fine' date=' no barfing but jeeze I can't go back to work farting like a monster :P[/quote']

I was worried about the same thing as I went back to work. Get Gasx strips. Also, I have powdered vitamins and minerals that I purchased at the Vitamin Shoppe, it's that brand also & I add a heaping spoonful to my shakes. I had the lap band for 4 years so pill taking was not such a fun thing for me to do and I still get hesitant when I take a pill because I think of when I'm taking them in the past. Another idea that was given to me was to make Carnation Instant Breakfast as it has vitamins and minerals in it as well. Good luck!

Hey y'all. Sleeved this morning at 0730. Doing well. Pain was bad upon first waking, but now it just feels like I have gas pains and bloat. Doc also repaired my hernia. I just finished a 15 minute walk around ward. That was nice to move my back around a little. Im aiming for a 10 minute walk every hour. Surgery lasted about 85 to 90 minutes. Hope Im over the worst of it!!

Made it!!! Not gonna lie' date=' pain is no joke. They found a mass on my liver (most likely benign) and tried unsuccessfully to get a biopsy but no luck so I have a few extra incisions. Other than that, seem to be progressing normally. Hope to go home tomorrow. GL for tomorrow's sleevers![/quote']

Yes! Holy crap the gas pains! I got my tube out earlier today and I'm feeling better though :) sugar free Jello and tea taste like heaven!

Okay prayer warriors. There is several of us going to MX Easter week. I have mine the 29th. Please say a prayer for all the march sleevers. Good luck and well wishes everyone.

I am at 2 weeks post op. it has been pretty easy. went back to work after 5 days.

had some trouble with liquids at first. could not drink much Water so drank diet snapple (on plan). now I can drink water. I need to work on Protein. only getting about 40 a day but I have a lot of restriction it seems to can only eat so much. thank goodness for premiere Protein Shakes at SAMs. but even those I split over into 3 to finish one. just started puréed today. could only eat 1 oz and was stuffed. I am now getting about 450-500 cals a day.

oh and btw down 12 pounds in those 2 weeks. not a crazy amount like some people get but I am very happy. it will probably slow as I can eat more.

Hey all. I made it to my room. Sleeved at about 3pm. Good luck to all. Really groggy..I'll be back tomorrow. Only positive thoughts!

Sleeved march20th

Im also march 20th congrats how is it going

I am also March 20th!! I'm doing great so far! Can't wait til I can have soft foods..three more days! How are you guys/girls?

Ok had my surgery yesterday at 0730. Pain is not too bad except for the occasional spasms. The gas pain was of course horrible immediately after waking up. And have been very nauseous. I have been able to get up and down and walk without a problem. Just wish the nausea would stop.

Ok had my surgery yesterday at 0730. Pain is not too bad except for the occasional spasms. The gas pain was of course horrible immediately after waking up. And have been very nauseous. I have been able to get up and down and walk without a problem. Just wish the nausea would stop.

Ask for a nausea patch it's helped me big time

Had sleeve evening of 3/26 home yesterday 3/27. Woke up to severe pain but now just sore around incisions(especially where they took stomach out) and the o so famous gas pains, which the gasx strips and walking definitely has been helpful. Start Proteins and full liquids today. Have any of you tried the Protein "power shots" found them at Walmart 28g protein in less then 4oz clear drink came in a few flavor options. Dietician said it would be good to try these until my po intake increases.

Oh any of you having bad acid reflux? Mine started with my first sip Water. Pepcid is helping its just kinda sucky. But tolerable :).

Soo excited and relieved to be on loser bench. Lost 19lbs preop now starting the beginning of the rest of my healthy life!!