Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi 27th sleevers! Anybody else really exhausted today? How often are you walking and for how long? I go for a 15 minute walk every 3 hours or so.

Alrite' date=' Alrite, Alrite...congrats, glad your doing well. Another BariatricBeauty doing what's right for herself will always have my support.[/quote']

Thanks so much Kimkai75!! I can't wait until summer, to feel & look good. :-)

Hi 27th sleevers! Anybody else really exhausted today? How often are you walking and for how long? I go for a 15 minute walk every 3 hours or so.

Yeah I was exhausted today but I got my walking in..Your doing great walking every 3 hours..when I get home..I'm going to try that.

How are u doing with with your liquids? Are u satisfied because I'm hungry :-(

How much Protein does she want you to be getting? I'm doing this on my own so I don't know what is the right amount

She WANTS me to get 80 grams a day. I know thats a lot right. I bought a few Protein Shakes including the Isopure today to try and find SOMETHING I like that has more protein than the Adkins that I was drinking.

I started myself on a little food on my own. I ate 1/2 an egg made into egg salad and some refried Beans with sour cream and cheese. I'm sick of being on liquids. Its been a month. My mother had gastric bypass in October so I'm using her as an example as to what to eat.

Good luck to you.

For the last month has any one else other than me been like Rupunzel from the scene in Tangled where she starts on a journey she has never been on before. She really isn't sure she should be doing it so she spends a whole scene going from being ecstatic to be completely depressed. From "oh my gosh this is so great", to "what have I done". That had been my emotions for sure. Any one else?

Yeah I was exhausted today but I got my walking in..Your doing great walking every 3 hours..when I get home..I'm going to try that.

How are u doing with with your liquids? Are u satisfied because I'm hungry :-(

Well tonight i had 2 oz veg broth and 1 oz Jello. I've drank 4 oz Water today. 3 oz in 45 minutes to check for nausea. So far i haven't had any...knock on wood. Before i was served my dinner tray i was STARVING! ! I told my hubby and he was shocked lol. Can't keep a good tummy down i guess! Drinking some has taken the edge off though. Also the broth and jello provided a few well needed calories.

How r u with your liquids?

For the last month has any one else other than me been like Rupunzel from the scene in Tangled where she starts on a journey she has never been on before. She really isn't sure she should be doing it so she spends a whole scene going from being ecstatic to be completely depressed. From "oh my gosh this is so great"' date=' to "what have I done". That had been my emotions for sure. Any one else?[/quote']

EXACTLY! Lol.

I was released from the hospital today - YAY!

Finding that I have slept most of the time. I'm a little more nauseous than I was in the hosp, and TMI, but pooping is taking it out of me.

My NUT says I need to be at 80g Protein, but that will take time. Work up to it. I'm shooting for 40 tomorrow. 60 if I can manage it.

I was released from the hospital today - YAY!

Finding that I have slept most of the time. I'm a little more nauseous than I was in the hosp' date=' and TMI, but pooping is taking it out of me.

My NUT says I need to be at 80g Protein, but that will take time. Work up to it. I'm shooting for 40 tomorrow. 60 if I can manage it.[/quote']

I was released today too!!! I have so much trapped gas that is killing me!!!!!

Am out of op but unfortunately the band was awkward to get out so the surgeon couldn't do my sleeve. Totally gutted, was so prepared for this & excited for weight loss. Plan is to cone back in 6 months for sleeve.

I am so sorry that you could not be sleeved as planned. Sometimes God has a different timetable that ours. Just stay focused on the goal.

I was sleeved on the 25th. I had horrible gas pains right after surgery. I could not lie down or it hurt more. I just tried to sit on the edge of the bed. It subsided somewhat, and I tried to sleep, but the nurses and docs kept coming to my room all night long. It turns out that my blood pressure has skyrocketed to 200/102. When they kept coming to check on me and give me more medication, I got a little nervous too. My blood pressure had never been high before. They told me it was because my pain was not controlled. I felt a little better the next day and my blood pressure was down. I did stay 2 nights though. I have been home since yesterday and am able to drink easily. I can feel all of my food and drinks going all the way down. I have had Soup which was yummy, yogurt, Jello, Protein Shakes, Water and Crystal Light. I think I will try some runny oatmeal tomorrow. All in all, I am feeling great. My tummy is sore, but I can move around easily. My prayers are with all of those being sleeved this month.

I'm going home today and feeling ok. Got the gas pains an nausea

I was released today too!!! I have so much trapped gas that is killing me!!!!!

Me too. No bowel moves but sounds. Glad to hear from my fellow sleevers!

I was sleeved on the 19th. I can't get over how fantastic I feel. I started this journey at 214. Surgery day I was 200. I last weighed on Wed morning and am at 192.5. Before surgery, I had a pretty screaming case of plantar fasciitis. It hurt to get up in the morning. That pain is gone! Surgeon says I'm doing well....I guess he broke his record and got me done in 45 mins. I feel so blessed that I was approved to do this!

In addition, I was offered a fantastic opportunity in Tucson AZ where we can live near family....I can't wait to see what my new slim desert life is going to be! God bless everyone!