Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why water is the key to fat metabolism

just wanted to share something I read:

it's no secret that Water is a key ingredient for maxium fat loss. Keeping your body hydreated helps accelrate your metabolism and means you're buring more fat In fact, studies haave shown that drining to little Water can cause fat deposits to increas, while driking more can aturally reduce fat deposits. It all has to do with how your body processes fat.

It starts with the kidneys. The need adequate water to wrk well. If they dont't get it, they dump some of thier workload onto the liver. Tha's where the terouble begins because the liver is one of the key organs involved in metabolizing stored fat inot energy. When the kidneys aren't working to capacity, the liver has to pick up the slack. And when the liver is doing the work for the kidneys should be doing, it can't be doing it's job of geeing rid of stored fat and turning it into energy to the best of its ability. That means it metabolizes less fat into energy and mor fat remains stored in your body. The simple fix: drink more water.

I barely get in the 64 oz, for some reason I cant drink as much water when it's cold. I got tired of cyrstal light, picked up some mio and yes baby I am getting that water intake in now.

i just wanted to share this for those that aren't aware.

Thanks for the info!! I can't drink plain Water either and I live by MIO. My favorite flavor is Mango Peach and I end up buying it online at Amazon because I can't find it here in the stores.

karen i love the black cherry, no after taste like cyrstal light

Thanks for the information. I am 4 days out and I'm having a hard time getting all the liquid I'm suppose to get in. Does it get easier

megs it do get easier. but i cant stand cold Water and with the weather being cold its like its been in the frige. thank god for mio

Thank yuo ladies for that information on MIO. I'm going to by me some tomorrow:)

Thanks for the info!

I didn't know the scientific info but I know when I drink a gallon of Water a day the pounds fall off. The weeks I can't get it in I don't drop a pound.

Thanks for the info!

I didn't know the scientific info but I know when I drink a gallon of Water a day the pounds fall off. The weeks I can't get it in I don't drop a pound.

How long ago did you have surgery? I am about 4 days out and I'm having problems getting all the liquid in

Where do you buy Mio?

It's a no calorie "liquid Water enhancer"

It comes in little plastic squirt bottle.

Can be found by the crystal light in the grocery store..

Dasani also makes the flavor drops for your Water now. Strawberry/kiwi is my favorite!!!

It's also by the crystal light at wal-mart.

Dasani also makes the flavor drops for your Water now. Strawberry/kiwi is my favorite!!!

It's also by the crystal light at wal-mart.

My favorite as well !!