Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

Wow I love the quick replies from you all .. Well I guess since all of us are over 6/7 months out its just a one day at a time thing for us.. Don't allow yourself to loose focus because someone is doing better then you or almost at goal and so on and so forth.. Because. We are all different heights we all started out at different weights and we all have different goals we want to personally reach we all also had different ways of dealing with our weight loss some work out 5-7 days a week when others well only 3 we will not all have the same results in the same time frame because we all eat and workout differently my point is keep reaching for you not for the person ahead of you or behind you.. THIS IS YOUR JOURNEY!!! This is your last chance at a healthier better life. This is what you wanted as an individual so go out and get it.. I love all of you guys and I want to see each and everyone of you reach goal or get as close as the weight loss Gods will allow you to. Good luck everyone.. I'm in your corner even when your not in your own corner.. Good luck and keep up the good work everyone!

I am 130 lbs down with about 30 more pounds to go! I am way behind with pictures though. I am feeling great, doing so much more than a year ago...really got my life back and I'm loving it. I have gone from a tight 28 to a 16 and a 5x to an xl/1x.

I'm hanging in there, still quite a bit to go. Just a couple more pounds till onederland, but I've been really slow the whole month of July. I'm hoping it starts coming off again soon. Looks like everyone is doing great!

Still losing 1 to 2 lbs per week. I have lost almost 80 lbs since surgery and have about 15 lbs more to go. Slow and steady. Recently started riding my bike 10 miles per night with my husband. Loving it. Started at size 24. Now 14's fit and occasionally 12's. I am happy with where I am but want to be at goal by December.

I FINALLY have lost 100 pounds. I too can't decide where I want to end up. I started at 355 in a size 28 pant and I'm now 254 and a size 20 and sometimes 18. I have kept a pair of my old pants to put on when I'm having a challenging day. It really puts it in perspective how many inches I've lost. That's the one thing I wish I had done in the beginning, take measurements. I just got back from a store manager meeting for my region and I haven't seen most of these people since before my surgery. They were shocked how much I have lost. The weird thing is despite the size change, I still sometimes see the "old Katie" in the mirror. That's a big struggle at times. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm thinking I want to lose another 70 pounds but it's honestly been so long since I've been this weight, let alone under 200. I rode horses for many many years so I still have a lot of muscle in my legs. I'll never be petite.

Here's the catch up on me I'm down almost 100lbs, found out I'm pregnant my restriction has come back to what its was right after surgery due to extremely harsh morning sickness. I'm on Zofran. Excited about the baby even though its happened early. No need to throw punches about the pregnancy. I've heard it from enough people. Burr my life is great I do my best to stay on course, I have mistakes, bad days and awesome days. I'm ready for my new life my third child. It wad worth the improvement in my marriage alone. Hence the pregnancy lol hour everyone else doing great too!

Sent from my EVO using VST

I don't see that person anymore, because in my mind, I was just me....and I was thinner person inside, lol. However, there is still an element of surprise when I look in the mirror or shop for clothes. I find myself catching my reflection in windows and mirrors and not losing the thrill of seeing a thinner me....one that matches the image in my head.

I applaud all of you who have lost so much in such a short time... it probably why I've stopped popping in here as much... I am not making the progress you guys are... almost 8 months out and only 60 lbs gone...I have lost 111 lbs from my highest weight... so I guess that's something ... my fibromyalgia pain is back... I broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years... I hate to sound so down but its where I am right now... DOWN...while I'm not gaining any weight, I have to fight for every ounce I lose... I started lifting weights in addition to walking 2 miles 4 days a week... nothing is helping accelerate the weight loss... other than living on shakes, what's a girl to do?

nevertheless, I am happy for you guys... you're the success stories! me... not so much...,

I'm 10lbs to my personal goal. It seems I only lose on days I eat like crap...lol. I'm currently in a size 8 down from a size 28 and currently in size small tops, down from xxl. I'm leaving for Amsterdam in 10 days and I'm so excited to be able to fit comfortably in the airplane seats. I'm finally living my life in stead of watching it pass me by.

I FINALLY have lost 100 pounds. I too can't decide where I want to end up. I started at 355 in a size 28 pant and I'm now 254 and a size 20 and sometimes 18. I have kept a pair of my old pants to put on when I'm having a challenging day. It really puts it in perspective how many inches I've lost. That's the one thing I wish I had done in the beginning, take measurements. I just got back from a store manager meeting for my region and I haven't seen most of these people since before my surgery. They were shocked how much I have lost. The weird thing is despite the size change, I still sometimes see the "old Katie" in the mirror. That's a big struggle at times. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm thinking I want to lose another 70 pounds but it's honestly been so long since I've been this weight, let alone under 200. I rode horses for many many years so I still have a lot of muscle in my legs. I'll never be petite.

Hello Kat

Sounds like you're doing great.... I've always been very muscular in my legs

I am down 123 pounds.... I need to lose 13 pounds to make my BMI in my normal weight.... My doctor has readjusted my goal weight as of my last appointment two weeks ago..... He had first had my goal weight at 175 by my anniversary date of surgery December 26... But when I went to my six month appointment I was already 175... So now he's lowered me down to 147 (The man is killing me :) )... So now I have to lose 26 pounds more... Mainly in my legs ...These last three weeks have been very slow weight loss for me.... I work retail And my two days off I donate myself to help watch the grandkids while they are out of school oh joy :) ... So I have not been exercising correctly actually very little if it all I need to get back on the ball.... I've been lazy I will say it :)

Patty

Good luck everyone

Sounds like everyone is doing great.... I've always been very muscular in my legs

I am down 123 pounds.... I need to lose 13 pounds to make my BMI in my normal weight.... My doctor has readjusted my goal weight as of my last appointment two weeks ago..... He had first had my goal weight at 175 by my anniversary date of surgery December 26... But when I went to my six month appointment I was already 175... So now he's lowered me down to 147 (The man is killing me :) )... So now I have to lose 26 pounds more... Mainly in my legs ...These last three weeks have been very slow weight loss for me.... I work retail And my two days off I donate myself to help watch the grandkids while they are out of school oh joy :) ... So I have not been exercising correctly actually very little if it all I need to get back on the ball.... I've been lazy I will say it :)

Patty

Good luck everyone