Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

I started my journey December 26, 2013.... And it has been wonderful

Presurgery weight 296 pounds

Surgery weight 264 pounds

Today's weight 194 pounds

A total loss of 102 pounds.... Feel great

I can now cross my legs and sit comfortably

Fly on a plane without asking for an extender belt and still having about 6 to 8 inches to spare

My clothing sizes has changed dramatically I was wearing on the bottom half of me a 3X to a 4X.... My top was a little smaller and one 1x

Now I wear a small to medium talk any size large bottom

But I do think I need to hit the gym more I go about once a month... Need to start going weekly... I am just so busy at work sometimes bad excuse

I currently intake about 650 cal to about 900

I'm pretty much always around 70 g of Protein

I am very bad on taking fluids... Probably only about 3 to 4 8 ounce glasses... Nowhere near enough but I never feel dehydrated.

Even though I am allowed to have crackers and bread in a moderate fashion I choose not to do those as well as rice and Pasta...... For the current time

For Vitamins I take Flintstones with Iron two of them every morning one Biotene 1B 12 under the tongue and one folic acid..... And at night before I go to bed take the Calcium citrate.

Well this is me

Patty

I'm down another 4lbs this week and the only thing I did different was cutting WAY back on my carbs.

I just wanted to come back in and say I'm 100% back on track and proud to say the 3 pounds I put back on are now off with an extra pound. I know from time to time we will slip up but it cant be everyday. Carbs are the devil! Say no to carbs and things will work in your favor or so it least it seems lol

Hi,

I havent posted in a while. Love my wl success. I was sleeved Dec 28, 2012 and have lost 501bs!!! I feel great and never thought i would be in the 100's in my life. I am 5'1 and weighed 221 the day of my surgery. I dont weigh myself religiously but i weighed myself 2 days ago and the scale said 171!!!!! I was thrilled to say the least! This is the best decision i could have ever made. Best of health to everyone as we continue on this lifelong journey to being healthy!!!

TD41

8 pounds off this week! Finally my slow loosing is stopping! 63 off...not near most of you guys though. I drop calories and only eating Protein.< /p>

I need some words of encouragement haven't lost in 3 weeks stayed the same I really haven't watched what I ate especially this weekend with the holiday weekend! Today I'm back in the saddle! Watching food and drinking more water! Hopefully the fresh start will boost my weight loss again! :/

8 pounds off this week! Finally my slow loosing is stopping! 63 off...not near most of you guys though. I drop calories and only eating Protein.< /div>

Holy hell im jealous lol. What changed? Ive been stalled for 2 weeks :-/

Finally hit onederland!! Lost 4lbs overnight. Only thing I changed was more fluids about 120oz Protein 90 to a 100 grs per day. I started using the punching bag. Great weigh to start the week 198.0 lbs and very happy!!!!! One more thing to share finally broke my 7 week stalll!

I started my journey December 26' date=' 2013.... And it has been wonderful

Presurgery weight 296 pounds

Surgery weight 264 pounds

Today's weight 194 pounds

A total loss of 102 pounds.... Feel great

I can now cross my legs and sit comfortably

Fly on a plane without asking for an extender belt and still having about 6 to 8 inches to spare

My clothing sizes has changed dramatically I was wearing on the bottom half of me a 3X to a 4X.... My top was a little smaller and one 1x

Now I wear a small to medium talk any size large bottom

But I do think I need to hit the gym more I go about once a month... Need to start going weekly... I am just so busy at work sometimes bad excuse

I currently intake about 650 cal to about 900

I'm pretty much always around 70 g of Protein

I am very bad on taking fluids... Probably only about 3 to 4 8 ounce glasses... Nowhere near enough but I never feel dehydrated.

Even though I am allowed to have crackers and bread in a moderate fashion I choose not to do those as well as rice and pasta...... For the current time

For Vitamins I take Flintstones with Iron two of them every morning one Biotene 1B 12 under the tongue and one folic acid..... And at night before I go to bed take the calcium citrate.< /p>

Well this is me

Patty[/quote']

Wow! Given that you haven't pushed the exercise card a lot (yet), you have had FANTASTIC results. Good job!

Hi' date='

I havent posted in a while. Love my wl success. I was sleeved Dec 28, 2012 and have lost 501bs!!! I feel great and never thought i would be in the 100's in my life. I am 5'1 and weighed 221 the day of my surgery. I dont weigh myself religiously but i weighed myself 2 days ago and the scale said 171!!!!! I was thrilled to say the least! This is the best decision i could have ever made. Best of health to everyone as we continue on this lifelong journey to being healthy!!!

TD41[/quote']

Our numbers are very similar, which gives me hope. On the day of surgery, I was 222. (Lost 20 before surgery) and I am somewhere between 165-170. I get fed up with scales, because the doctor's scale is the only one that counts, but I am consistently heavier on the surgeon's scale than I am anywhere else (including other doctors' offices!)