Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

I am a day late but yesterday made my 3 month post op' date=' sleeved 12/6/12 and I am down 47 pounds and happy too! I cant wait to see 50 full pounds lost! =-)[/quote']

I'm glass someone is doing the same as me makes me feel like I'm doing something right!

Highest: 303

Day of (12/31): 297

Current: 257.8

Total lost: 45.2

Since Surgery: 39.2

August 2012 294.5 lb

Dec 26 277 lb (day of surgery)

Mar 7 238 lb

Hello December group

Was curious to see if everybody could post Their current weight loss is.... It sounds like a lot of us have had plateaus... But are still slowly losing weight that's great

Patty

Per-started at 296....lost 32 pounds

Surgery I was at 264

Today I am at 222.2 down from surgery 42 pounds

Altogether 74 pounds

Surgery 12/6/12

Day after surgery-224

Yesterday at 186.8

Total 37.2 pounds

Highest weight: 277

First consult with Dr: 257

Surgery Day: 235

Current weight: 190

So, 45 lbs since surgery and 87 total since my weight loss journey started.

My surgery was on December 10, 2012.

I had a 2.5 week stall that finally ended a couple days ago and when looking at other people's stats, it seems like I'm doing alright. I know it isn't wise to compare, but it helps me feel a little better.

Highest weight: 256

Day of Surgery: 249

Current weight: 204

Down 45 pounds since surgery on 12/5. Thrilled with my progress so far!

Surgery 12/21

Day of Surgery: 271

Current Weight: 239

-32 lbs

Trying not to be disappointed and frustrated because I am behind most people in stats. But hey, 32 lbs is 32 lbs right? As long as I keep losing I feel ok. My fear is that I will STOP losing...

Surgery 12/21

-32 lbs

Trying not to be disappointed and frustrated because I am behind most people in stats. But hey' date=' 32 lbs is 32 lbs right? As long as I keep losing I feel ok. My fear is that I will STOP losing...[/quote']

That's my biggest fear!

My highest weight is 258 I had no pre-op diet

Date of surgery 12/6/12 258

Today's weight is 211

Total loss since surgery is 47 lbs.

Surgery 12/21

-32 lbs

Trying not to be disappointed and frustrated because I am behind most people in stats. But hey, 32 lbs is 32 lbs right? As long as I keep losing I feel ok. My fear is that I will STOP losing...

I think that is a fear for all of us I discovered that my sleeve is bigger then I thought I was able to get in 7.5 ounces in the other day comfortably . I was shocked and I only did it because someone was watching me eat so i kept on eating *Yogurt* and long behold it all fit Normally I stop at half the yogurt but since someone was in my face i kept picking up the spoon because remember no one knows i had the surgery and small things like that are tell tell signs that you did. So i kept on and nothing no full filling to way after i was done. Shocked I fear staying here or even not loosing the amount i really want when I am home its cool to stop when I feel i had enough but at work i pushed my limits smh..

I'm down 67 lbs and I was over flowing size 28 jeans and now fit comfortably in a 22 :)

I'm down 67 lbs and I was over flowing size 28 jeans and now fit comfortably in a 22 :)

Forgot I was sleeved 12/3/12 weighed 351

Surgery 12/21

-32 lbs

Trying not to be disappointed and frustrated because I am behind most people in stats. But hey' date=' 32 lbs is 32 lbs right? As long as I keep losing I feel ok. My fear is that I will STOP losing...[/quote']

I think you speak for a lot of us re: fears about losing more weight. 32lbs is awesome, though, and you should be proud