Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

I was sleeved on the 28th surgery weight was 245 todays weight was 228.8 im exstatic and looking forward to monday when i can start back on my zumba classes

Sleeved 12/18, lost 30 lbs., but stalled a little. Today I followed directions completely, so we'll see tomorrow. I am drinking Water, but a only pee once a day. I know this isn't enough, any suggestions?

I was sleeved on Dec 31st. Im down 28lbs. Im really glad I had this done. Cant wait to lose more. Hard drinking the Protein Drink and Water. I feel full all the time. Still on liquids go back to dr in a week. Good luck to everyone.

Thatcs awesome! The eating/drinking will get easier. Be patient.

Sleeved 12/18' date=' lost 30 lbs., but stalled a little. Today I followed directions completely, so we'll see tomorrow. I am drinking Water, but a only pee once a day. I know this isn't enough, any suggestions?[/quote']

I think everyone had stalled right where you are. Mine lasted 3 weeks, but it varies. Just be patient and don't get discouraged. You will lose wt again. Somewhere on the site is an explanation why the stall happens. You can do a search for it.

Stalls stalls stalls! Almost two weeks now! I am now going to stay under 15 carbs and see if it helps! Wish me luck!

I have a 20 oz cup with a straw... and I usually end up drinking about 3 1/2 of those during the day...

i was told to not use a straw but i really miss my straws!!!! how far out are you? wondering if i will eventually be able to use a straw

Start weight :224

Surgery on 12/31: 219

Current weight: 206

So a total of 13 lbs since my surgery. It's been really hard to get all my fluids and Protein but I'm getting them up day by day. Good luck everyone!

I'm a 12/28 sleever...down 18 pounds since surgery!!! Been down in my back so no exercise yet... What's everyone else doing so far for exercise?

Sleeved 12/27/2012 - down 15 pounds

Will your doctor clear you to walk? Mine had me walking the day of surgery... and every day since... back to strength training after 6 wks... I can't wait! I'm ready to sculpt this body into something fabulous!!

Yes I do walk. But it's more that I want to do is more intense. I just had a baby and the pouch is just not going away!!!!

Yes I do walk. But it's more that I want to do is more intense. I just had a baby and the pouch is just not going away!!!!

Look for my post titled Good info / Good articles. It has tips for reducing belly fat. Good luck!

Sleeved 12/18/2012 - down 46 pounds

Sleeved 12/3. Starting weight 224. Surgery weight 206. Now at 184, so down 22 pounds in 6 weeks. Doesn't compare to what others have lost in a shorter period but I am trying to focus on not just the scale but how my clothes feel, etc. surgery day BMI was 37.