Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

*E-Waiting Room*-- Post here throughout your hospital stay

Mine is on Monday. I ave wifi so I'll post when I'm there, before surgery, and after when I'm awake.

Hey everyone. I am on deck for tomorrow. Dont really want to sleep...

Nervous but excited although if you saw me you wouldnt know it...

Best of luck and prayers to those of you having surgery this week or already have had it.!

Best of luck and prayers to those of you having surgery this week or already have had it.!

Good luck to you!

Praying for you girl! Can't wait to hear about your stay!

Good luck and a safe recovery

Just had surgery yesterday and everything was fine I felt great then....I feel asleep.... And boom and hour later was in pain clicked the morphine clicker as soon as the meds hit me instant vomiting. So now I am so sick and hurting and I really wish my husband could be here!!! He is at home taking care of out two sick babies with the flu :-(

Pre op weight 246' date=' surgery weight 224, Goal 160, surgery 2/6/13[/quote']

How are you feeling today girlie?

Prayers for a safe and quick surgery and healing quickly

Prayers for a safe and quick surgery and healing quickly

Thank you! Of all the days today i start to get nervous!....

Yay! My prayer for you is that All the love, support and encouragement you give all of us is returned to you ten fold! God is good all the time! Blessings and prayer for a smooth surgery and recovery!! I am 5 days out myself and hitting the nervous stage!!

I know some people have it easy and some have it hard but I really wish I could have had it easy! The worst part has been the gas pain, nothing seems to work. I can't expand my lungs all the way due to the pain so I just keep hyperventilating! And just think I thought I was this big toughie who had two kids no pain meds. I would pop out five more easy to have this pain over!

I know some people have it easy and some have it hard but I really wish I could have had it easy! The worst part has been the gas pain' date=' nothing seems to work. I can't expand my lungs all the way due to the pain so I just keep hyperventilating! And just think I thought I was this big toughie who had two kids no pain meds. I would pop out five more easy to have this pain over![/quote']

Im so sorry you are in pain but from most posts it gets better over the next couple of days. Are you taking your meds?

Im so sorry you are in pain but from most posts it gets better over the next couple of days. Are you taking your meds?

Yea I'm at the hospital right now my Dr thinks I might have a pulmonary embolism and that would explain the not being able to breathe!

Mine is on Monday. I ave wifi so I'll post when I'm there' date=' before surgery, and after when I'm awake.[/quote']

I should say Monday February 11, please add me Enuff and thanks for taking the time to do this!!

Yay! My prayer for you is that All the love' date=' support and encouragement you give all of us is returned to you ten fold! God is good all the time! Blessings and prayer for a smooth surgery and recovery!! I am 5 days out myself and hitting the nervous stage!![/quote']

Ditto!!