Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is your progress so far? I am down to 249 pounds from 285. I have recently been struggling with head hunger alot. Some of it is all of the holiday treats at the office and boredom. I find that i have to really stop and remember to chew slowly. I have began at the gym and am amazed at bow great it feels to go.

Was sleeved on 10/29/12 all is well I have lost 21 plus pounds not really sure I only weigh once a month (end of month) . No major concerns but I do hve to b aware of when I am full, sometimes get foaming if I eat tofast :( it is a challenge to get all required Protein in. This week I will b on stage 3/4

Oops wwhich is everything but raw fruits and veggies, don't know if I will be able to hve carbs yet will see nut tomorrow. I am grateful to God for this procedure, working out almost 5 days a week but I am never hungry and trying as many new foods as possible. Hope everyone is figuring thier new self out and best of luck to all.

Sleeved October 24 down 34 pounds since date of surgery, 50 total from first pre-op appointment. Feeling pretty good most days, can't eat much at all so I struggle to get in enough calories. Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi,

I was sleeved on the 30th and I am down 36 pounds since surgery,,, 53 pounds total! I feel amazing already!

I was sleeved October 11th, and I have lost 30 pounds. I am one of those who didn't have as much to lose (started at 210, goal is 130. CW is 180).

I, like Chris54, have the same problems with eating too fast sometimes, and not getting all of my Protein in (don't think I've accomplished 60 grams in a day, yet!). I also don't drink nearly enough Water. My favorite drink is hot tea with sugar and cream, so I drink a lot of that. It's funny, I used to be a coffee drinker, now I can't stand it!

I am in a job that bores me to death so I think about eating too, a lot, and I suppose I am gravitating toward "grazing". I try to only eat at specified times, but we also have lots of treats around here to nibble on. As far as chewing goes, the only thing I chew a LOT is meat, and meat doesn't really agree with me too well. I do best with soft foods like chili, oatmeal, Soup, yogurt, pudding, etc.

So that's where I'm at for now! My next goal is 180 for Christmas, and I'm at 180.2, so I think I'll make it.

I had my surgery on the 31 of October and I've lost 35 lbs

I was sleeved on October 30th, am not getting in all my Water. Prior to surgery I loved water and coffee, now I can't stand the taste of either one. I have tried adding flavoring (MIO) and other brands that I use to love now can't stand the taste as well! I have not exercised yet, but hoping in the next week to have my hip and back pain better. Sometimes I forget to eat (which believe it or not was a huge problem before the surgery) I know I should eat but I am just not hungry! I've been eating reg food these past few days and that makes a big difference mentally, I feel like I am somewhat normal. My first month was hell only because I ended up with HORRIBLE hot flashes and just having my body get use to not have 27 different medication in my body. I was exhausted most of the days and my joints were killing me. I need to remind myself to eat and chew slowly!

My surgery was October 9th, list 34lbs since surgery but overall I've list 67lbs so far!!!!! I feel so good right now!!! Started at 300 and down to as of today 233!!!!! :D

My surgery was October 9th' date=' list 34lbs since surgery but overall I've list 67lbs so far!!!!! I feel so good right now!!! Started at 300 and down to as of today 233!!!!! :D[/quote']

That is really great progress. Great job!!

That is really great progress. Great job!!

Thanks so much!!! I'm actually right now wearing a medium in Missy's size, it's made a little bigger but still I'm in it!!!! I feel I could loose more faster if I exercise more, which I will but it's a great start!

Thanks so much!!! I'm actually right now wearing a medium in Missy's size' date=' it's made a little bigger but still I'm in it!!!! I feel I could loose more faster if I exercise more, which I will but it's a great start![/quote']

You look absolutely adorable Tiff! Gorgeous girl! Keep up the great work! My date was Oct 11- down 34 since surgery plus 23 Pre-op 8/15/12-total 57- so psyched!! I eat very little but get my Protein in (1shake+1bar daily) and Vitamins. Only 3/4 of required H2O but I'm working on that. I can't eat beef. chicken and turkey make me feel too full and feel horrible! I think I may need to go vegetarian once I can eat more veggies but I tolerate more veggies than meat so it's hard! Greek yogurt daily, too. That I can manage a whole serving. I'm not hungry and can cook and bake and not taste (another bad habit broken!). I just wish I could have a little sip of alcohol - it's the holiday season for crying out loud! :)

You look absolutely adorable Tiff! Gorgeous girl! Keep up the great work! My date was Oct 11- down 34 since surgery plus 23 Pre-op 8/15/12-total 57- so psyched!! I eat very little but get my Protein in (1shake+1bar daily) and Vitamins. Only 3/4 of required H2O but I'm working on that. I can't eat beef. chicken and turkey make me feel too full and feel horrible! I think I may need to go vegetarian once I can eat more veggies but I tolerate more veggies than meat so it's hard! Greek yogurt daily' date=' too. That I can manage a whole serving. I'm not hungry and can cook and bake and not taste (another bad habit broken!). I just wish I could have a little sip of alcohol - it's the holiday season for crying out loud! :) [/quote']

I hope eating Protein solids gets better and easier for you. I found months 1-2 were hard to adjust to solids, especially chicken ( slimed a bucket over the month, lol). I had to stick to 1-2 ounces for most of that month. However, by month 3.5-4, eating chicken and turkey got a lot easier. By month 4.5 beef got easier. Now at 5.5 months, i can eat hamburger pretty easily. shakes no longer satisfy after an hour and I need to hold my tongue in order not to eat too much 2 hours into my eat-per3-hour schedule. Every is different with protein tolerances and I hope my experiences shed some light into your future. Good luck.

Sleeved 10/24 down 31 lbs... Not working out like I should, treadmill is packed away with all the Christmas stuff out!!!! So as soon as the tree is down I'm on it!!!!

I was sleeved 10/4. Down 41lbs. Have hit my first major stall. Not lost anything in 10 days. Kinda frustrating. I work out faithfully 5-6 days a week, get in all my Protein and Water, calories 800-1000. I know everyone will say it will pass but it still makes ya feel like your doing something wrong. Hopefully this hump will pass soon.