Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr Garcia Tijuana Patient Stats?

Ha?!?!

Really?!?!

Wow. It staggers the mind at your apparent malicious glee over a patient who supposedly had a bad experience with ALM and Dr. Garcia. Any credibility your supposed experience had is shattered IMO by your attitude and your implied satisfaction at reporting "another" bad experience. Which is a shame because this forum is designed to support' date=' share, and inform people who are in the midst of making a life changing decision... Surgery... And out of their comfort zone... Home. I'm not sure of your motives. Gossip? Sabotage? Feeling vindicated that you're "right" about ALM? It doesn't even matter now. Awful that an opportunity to share experiences is turned into at best, gloating and at worst, lies and sabotage.

Amanda Rae

[/quote']

I have been following this post because I to am going to Dr Garcia. I was reading the post you are referring to and I really didn't get the feeling she was trying to gossip, sabotage, or anything in between. It seems as if she was just offering some info about the experience of someone she knows who used ALM. Ultimately whichever company anyone uses is their personal decision. I can say however that I personally am interested in both the good and bad experiences no matter what company it's about. If someone I know asks me about the different companies and dr's I would like to be able to share some info to help them make a choice that's comfortable for them. I had a friend that went to Dr Almanza in Mx and she sang his praises. Some people on here reported different experiences, their comments influenced my decision to go to Dr Garcia. I truly believe that she had a great experience as I'm also pretty sure that the people who had a bad experience with him are also fairly accurate. Please don't think that all info is posted strictly for bashing and bad mouthing. I do agree that sometimes some people on here may have malicious intent sometimes, so I can agree with you somewhat.

Experiences posted should definitely be first-hand because things can get changed as they pass from person to person, lost in translation, etc., so if the poster did have a friend with a bad experience with the coordinator, it should be posted by the person who experienced these issues.

I posted mine and I can ask if I can copy and paste her enail

I have been following this post because I to am going to Dr Garcia. I was reading the post you are referring to and I really didn't get the feeling she was trying to gossip' date=' sabotage, or anything in between. It seems as if she was just offering some info about the experience of someone she knows who used ALM. Ultimately whichever company anyone uses is their personal decision. I can say however that I personally am interested in both the good and bad experiences no matter what company it's about. If someone I know asks me about the different companies and dr's I would like to be able to share some info to help them make a choice that's comfortable for them. I had a friend that went to Dr Almanza in Mx and she sang his praises. Some people on here reported different experiences, their comments influenced my decision to go to Dr Garcia. I truly believe that she had a great experience as I'm also pretty sure that the people who had a bad experience with him are also fairly accurate. Please don't think that all info is posted strictly for bashing and bad mouthing. I do agree that sometimes some people on here may have malicious intent sometimes, so I can agree with you somewhat.[/quote']

It is has nothing to do with sharing experiences... It is about the tone. This thread has "fatalities" in the title and you start your statement off with "Ha"?! Very much in poor taste. Insensitive. Immature. However you wish to slice it. It bothered me. A lot.

Amanda Rae

Its too many posts for me to take offense. At the end of the day, its my decison, my confident decision regardless to who posts what. This site is for information and support and that is what I take it as because when step into that OR, its on me...Like you SweetTee....I want to know all I can,even though my decision is made. And nobody made that for me but me.

I hate soap operas.. **Changes channel**

Happy Being Thankful Day everyone!!! I am personally thankful for everyone on here for being you. The mixture of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences are a great resource of information and fresh ways to think about making this decision.

Good or bad, we need the information. I don't care if it is gift wrapped or slapped on my forehead.

I hate soap operas.. **Changes channel**

Happy Being Thankful Day everyone!!! I am personally thankful for everyone on here for being you. The mixture of backgrounds' date=' cultures, and experiences are a great resource of information and fresh ways to think about making this decision.

Good or bad, we need the information. I don't care if it is gift wrapped or slapped on my forehead.[/quote']

I know right. I'm so excited I'm almost getting a tad but nervous. Not about the surgery but the diet! I guess I'm just so use to dieting and failing that's why I'm so not looking forward to it.

Ha I just got an email from a patient who went with lighter me and dr Garcia and it was her worst nightmare. Poor thing. I will ask her to share with you first hand if she wants to

Wow Ready4Achange is the best

Please enquire about nursing qualifications

Yeah. Right.

Posting in such flippant and malicious way on thread titled fatalities... Insensitive.

And btw' date=' a "worst nightmare" is not my transportation stopping McD's on the way to the Border. It's dying. Complications. Leaks. Infection. Not being here for my family.

Amanda Rae[/quote']

Hey since my McDonald's post came out just to clarify, I never said it was my worst nightmare. Just saying that the food was used to secure our crossing of the border because he did not have the right stickers or something on the car to be in the lane we were in. I'm sincerely glad it worked. Further this was ALM experience I experienced first hand, you have never been and are basing all your opinions on other people's post and the coordinators. Everyone should be able to tell there story, wether good or bad .. Take it at face value.

Hey since my McDonald's post came out just to clarify' date=' I never said it was my worst nightmare. Just saying that the food was used to secure our crossing of the border because he did not have the right stickers or something on the car to be in the lane we were in. I'm sincerely glad it worked. Further this was ALM experience I experienced first hand, you have never been and are basing all your opinions on other people's post and the coordinators. Everyone should be able to tell there story, wether good or bad .. Take it at face value.[/quote']

The "worst nightmare" comment wasn't made by you. I just remembered your McD's comment as the most recent ALM experience posted and was referencing it.

Also, I want to hear experiences. Good and bad as this is a nerve wracking experience for me. As I am sure it is for others. If you look back my ranting vent was not that their was a negative critique. It was the "Ha" that got to me. It seemed to me as a gloating post about a negative experience. Why?! My reaction to that comment may be the exception as opposed to the rule, but its mine. I don't think I commented on your experience one way or the other. I took it as a detailed play by play of your ALM experience. Informative and not snarky. Just my 2 cents.

Amanda Rae

Why don't you start a thread on a food expereince and focus on that!! It would be better for you.

Why don't you start a thread on a food expereince and focus on that!! It would be better for you.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Amanda Rae

I meant to say good not food , damn autocorrect. I am just saying that to help you focus on giid