Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please Help - Was Sleeved On Monday The 12Th

2 weeks this wednesday. Not doing to good with the Water either. Barely drinking 20 oz. per day. Need to increase my Protein too. Any ideas? See the Nut tomorrow..not feeling full after I eat. Making me wonder if everything is going ok. Expected a much different experience post ~ op. Also having alot of loose stools after I eat. Sorry if this is more than you wanted to know. Keep up the good work..

2 weeks this wednesday. Not doing to good with the Water either. Barely drinking 20 oz. per day. Need to increase my Protein too. Any ideas? See the Nut tomorrow..not feeling full after I eat. Making me wonder if everything is going ok. Expected a much different experience post ~ op. Also having alot of loose stools after I eat. Sorry if this is more than you wanted to know. Keep up the good work..

It's been just one week since my surgery and I don't feel full either unless I eat fairly quickly :/ let me know what your nut says! Also, I can get Decaf tea down soooo much easier and faster than plain water!

I too am two weeks today. Down 20 , lbs. Have had issue getting Protein down as well. Doing ok with liquids. Discovered a yummy drink today, Costco's Premier Protein vanilla (30 grams) used as a Creamer in Decaf coffee, with sugar free Carmel Syrup. I was able to get all my fluids and most of my protein.

Cher... We are the same :)

My surgery was on Nov 12th... and I'm down 20 as well!!! :)

I am feeling good... still tired and weak... as for Protein I am using the costco shakes too... I also found a great product called "Protein Blitz" it's like a Gatorade... each 20 oz bottle serves 30 grams of Protein. You can find it at "The Vitamin Shoppe" or other places like GNC.

This week I have stalled :-\ - Don't know if its the "3 week stall" everyone talks about or cuz I started my cycle...

(TMI) Double-whammmie Lol

o_O

Oh well... 20 pounds is a Great start... keep me posted... Good Luck!!!!

Well its a month later, I was wondering how are you all doing? I am schedule for 12-27 and mentally preparing for the challenge

I have been having some nausea lately, but I am still trying out new foods. I hit the dreaded 3-week stall and thought a couple if times about throwing the scale through a window. But, the stall is over now and including my preop diet, I'm down 40 pounds!!! I have had a recent flare up of my kidney stones, but besides that I haven't felt this good in a long time. My back doesn't hurt, my knees and ankles don't crack and grind any more. I can't believe it has already been 1 month!!! I was so excited to break 300 and now I'm melting away day by day!!!!

Since surgery I am down 30 pounds ... Everythings been pretty.good learning what my new stomach likes and doesnt. Its the best thing ive ever done

You may think I'm crazy but when I had my abdominal surgeries, I would carefully roll over on my stomach to get rid of gas. I know crazy, but it helped. I would also draw my legs up under me like a baby does and that would help too, and of course walking a lot. Good luck!

Feeling the same today is my 2 day home I got sleeved on January 8. No much energy, and gas not making the recovery any better. Plus everytime I drink something I feel something weird in my neck. How much Protein had u been able to drink. I am doing 3 oz. X 4 that's equal 12 oz a day. liquid been hard, had to definitely put flavor I found sugar free drink mix great value brand at Walmart. That helping me today with 16 oz of liquid. Plus g2 low Cal. As per the walking goes today it been hoarded. Hope it get better

First week was very hard for me. My nut and MD said the first week or so, Water is more important than Protein. I was unable to do the protein during the first two weeks. Your Liquid Protein intake supposedly counts towards your oral intake of Fluid. Gas x strips helped. I walked circles in my house to help pass the gas. Good luck, it does get easier.

Just wondering how everyone is doing that had surgery Nov 12, 2012. I'm down 58.5 lbs. Everyday is a process, some good some not.

I am only down 20lbs - but still plugging along...like a turtle :)

I was sleeved on 11/13 and am down 54 lbs. I have had some ups and downs. I am still mostly eating softer foods. I tried doing denser, regular diet foods and it wasn't going well. So had to retreat back to the softer diet. I was getting frustrated but now I have accepted that I am just going to have to take it slower. Overall, I am happy with everything and feeling better every day.

Hi: came home from hosp. today - was sleeved early on Monday. Is it normal to barely be able to sip Water. Forget about anyting else. I have unbearable gas - my adomen is the size of a beachball. When does hte gas go away and waht is up with the hearburn. I'm taking prescription prilosec. Please tell me it gets better. I feel weak - my Dr. said not to worry about taking in liquid Protein for a few days and to go slow. PLEASE MAKE ME FEEL BETTER! sorry for commplaining' date=' but this is killer[/quote']

Try Gas X Strips...they really helped me. I still keep them on hand and use them when I feel uncomfortable ... They just sort of ease the bloated feelings.