Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Last Week Sleevers..lets Chat..

Im 13 days post op. sleeved 11/7! I'm tryyyying to get down a cup of fluids a hour. It's harrrrd lol so full. Gotta get used to sipping all day and eating too. So, who's having some stuffing on Thsnksgiving? My dietician said I can hv a some. Which means 1/4 cup...maybe lol I just had a egg for dinner n yesterday I corks t even finish a egg. Anywho time for my walk I'm glad everyone is doing good! I'm down 33 pounds yay :-)

I tried mashed potatoes six days out and i was fine. Maybe if you're gonna get a leak you're just gonna get a leak. I haven't had bread... But I just don't like bread very much.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

pizza on the other hand!... That's not bread! Thats amazing ness! I need to stay away from that as long as I humanly can lol

I've had Mashed Potatoes they were fine :)

I'm a bread lover.. :(

Geez I been craving pizza so bad lol..

I love bread toooo. When I make my daughter a sandwich I'm like is it good is it good? Lol I'm craving pizza real bad too. Eventually months from now I'll hv a tiny slice of thin crust. I have not had bread cuz I can't yet but I guess a Lil stuffing is ok. Well that's what my dr said.

Mmmmmm I think I shall have dressing, mash potatoes with a little gravy, an some egg salad on turkey day!! Well I should say "try" it :))

I have been looking at Instagram pictures of pizza for the past hour!! Lol

Any of you experiencing stalls this early on? Sleeved on the 6th and haven't lost anything for over a week now. I am still on liquid diet and exercising every day. Very frustrating :( I am not too worried but just want to know if anyone is in the same boat.

Any of you experiencing stalls this early on? Sleeved on the 6th and haven't lost anything for over a week now. I am still on liquid diet and exercising every day. Very frustrating :( I am not too worried but just want to know if anyone is in the same boat.

I was sleeved on the 7 th and I did not see the scale move until the 18th, I think it took that long for my body to go out of shock and lose all the fluids they pumped into me via IV. I too was on liquids and exercising. As of yesterday I have only lost 7 pounds. I was 218 day of surgery.

Anyone give me some ideas on what I can eat lol

I'm 10 days post op!!!!

What is everyone else eating/drinking??

I'm really dreading Turkey Day :(

In our book from our doctor's office there are a ton of recipes in there. I plan on taking a crustless pimpkin pie and a sweet potato dish. I can have both because I was sleeved on the 8th of Nov. and that means that Thanksgiving day is my first day on puree. :)

Was just wondering if everyone has the same sleeve size? I asked my surgeon what size he intended and he said 35fr which is 11 mm (1.1 c.m) wide. I thought that if this varied that would also have alot to do with what some can and can't eat. I'm allowed purees now but can only managed Soups either small lumps at the moment was sleeved on November 8th.