Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Last Week Sleevers..lets Chat..

Me too ! I don't know if I can do it tonight' date=' takes so long and the taste is getting to me. Oh well, It was my choice. Are you allowed yogurt yet?[/quote']

I'm sick of them too and I'm just in preop. Ugh. What are you doing to change things up a bit? sugar free Jello or pudding to the shakes? Changes up the flavors.

I have been having to use Bariatric Advantage shakes since I cam home from the hospital. They are sooo thick and slimy. There is some discomfort with each sip. I can barely tolerate them. I ordered a sample kit from Unjury and tried the chocolate tonight. It was so much easier to get down. I hope they are just as nutritious as the others because I think I can handle them.

I have those too. And I'm starting to gag from them. I'm thinking of sending away for the sample unjury pack. I think I will order it in the morning.

I'm sick of them too and I'm just in preop. Ugh. What are you doing to change things up a bit? sugar free Jello or pudding to the shakes? Changes up the flavors.

I bought the Unjury chocolate splendor. They are smooth and easy on the stomach. What I did was buy a variety pack of Isopure ready to drink. They have all juice flavors. They are good, but a tad sweet. I dilute them with Water a bit. What helps to is if you buy vanilla Protein Powder, then add a teaspoon of sugar free Hershey chocolate or strawberry Syrup. it really helps to have variety.

I was sleeved on the 7th and I feel good today just sore still. I am doing Protein Shakes and Tomato Soup. I have been having head hunger and everything I see that I can't have looks great but as far as physical hunger just a little. I have lost between 1-2lbs each day so far.

I was sleeved on the 7th and I feel good today just sore still. I am doing Protein Shakes and Tomato Soup. I have been having head hunger and everything I see that I can't have looks great but as far as physical hunger just a little. I have lost between 1-2lbs each day so far.

Are you doing okay with Tomato Soup? I was afraid to try it because of the acid, but sounds good.

I bought the Unjury chocolate splendor. They are smooth and easy on the stomach. What I did was buy a variety pack of Isopure ready to drink. They have all juice flavors. They are good' date=' but a tad sweet. I dilute them with Water a bit. What helps to is if you buy vanilla Protein powder, then add a teaspoon of sugar free Hershey chocolate or strawberry Syrup. it really helps to have variety.[/quote']

I will look into that. Thank you again!!

I was sleeved 11/5 so 9 days out today and I'm feeing great. I must say day 2 was the worst. Walking has helped with gas pains and I'm walking for 30 minutes 5 times a day. Just my large incision is the one is a little pain but I understand why. Still on clean liquids and trying to get all my fluids in. I'm only taking my pain meds at night it helps me sleep thru without waking up at like 3 or 4am. At first I was like omg why did I do this and today I'm so happy I did it. I'm already down 23 pounds since 10/28. & I'm going back to work tomorrow only for 3 hours. (I'm a bank teller. :)

Thanks for the help proudgrammy' date=' My surgeon is a little different than most of the ones I read about here. He told me for the cardio I can do whatever feels okay. I've been doing it for so many years already that unlike many here I'm not learning how to exercise so maybe he's cutting me some slack because of it.

He wants his sleevers on pureed quickly which is why it was just 1 day on liquids. Once I was home it was anything that I could mash with a fork like baked fish, canned tuna, hardboiled eggs, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, and even ground beef.

We'll see how it changes tomorrow when I see him for my 2 week follow up.[/quote']

After your first day of liquid switching over no matter how much you chewed did anything hurt badly going down????

Sent from my Samsung G2 using VST

I am sooo over the shakes but I am allowed any low cal liquid Soup ( strained - no bits). It keeps me sane!! The warmer temp seems to go down better.

Low sodium v-8 juice keeping me sane. Lol. NEVER liked it before surgery, now look forward to it all day!

Anybody try Tomato Soup? Is that acceptable you think?

I tried creamy Tomato Soup today and it was delicious and went down fine. Only problem is it burned when it came out the other end. At least I guess that's what it was....everything is so crazy....who knows??