Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Last Week Sleevers..lets Chat..

VST Addict: Do you use EAS Advantage shakes pre-made or do you use the powder? Do you suggest any favorite flavors? I have got to try something new.

I just tried eating a bite of a banana which according to my plan I'm not suppose to have until Friday :/

I only took a very small bite an chewed thoroughly! It kindly hurt going down.. And i feel like it gave me the urge to go potty!? This happen to any of you?

Hi, I am an Election Day Sleever, I think I am doing well. I have been walking everyday, cleaning and cooking. Pain is minimal...went to a huge craft show 2 days ago..going to the mall today. Getting in 50-60 oz of Water, I know I need more. yesterday close to 100 grams of Protein, I mix it in everything plus Isopure protein water (reason I am going to the mall) I do get hunger pangs.....I cant wait to eat a huge spoon full of Pasta and have a glass of wine.

Sleeved on nov 6. Doing ok, not getting all my fluids and Protein in, but doing the best I can. Have absolutely no energy today and yesterday. Feel like I sorta hit a wall....but I will try to get more fluids in and that should help. Walked some last week, but no so much yesterday. Today is pouring rain, so don't know if a walk will happen today. Glad I made this decision. Keep the healing going!

Sleeved on 11/1 and so far everything has been easy, almost too easy. I only had 1 day of liquid and then by day 2 was on pureed and soft foods. I have no problem getting all my liquids and can drink 16 oz in a half hour. I can do about 4 oz of Protein at a time before I get very full very quickly. The problem is that I will be hungry again in about an hour. In fact I feel hungry most of the time. I've been ignoring it but I've been surprised that it's happening.

Exercise has been limited to running on the elliptical. I am up to 40 minutes at a little more than half the resistance I was doing before being sleeved. This morning I went 3.5 miles which means I can probably up the resistance.

I have my 2 week followup on Thursday. I'm really hoping I cleared for yoga, coffee and some vegetables. I'm dying for a salad after a month of shakes and Protein.< /p>

VST Addict: Do you use EAS Advantage shakes pre-made or do you use the powder? Do you suggest any favorite flavors? I have got to try something new.

If you like strawberry milk ..you will like the strawberry. I like chocolate and strawberry

are you talking about the Atkins? i buy the pre made strawberry and vanilla ones. i cant afford anything else right now until payday lol. i cant wait 2 try the isopure's they look tasty lol. atkins only has 15g per shake but still better than none. i try 2 drink at least 2 a day even tho i am SUPPOSED to get 60 g of Protein in. i am trying honestly

are you talking about the Atkins? i buy the pre made strawberry and vanilla ones. i cant afford anything else right now until payday lol. i cant wait 2 try the isopure's they look tasty lol. atkins only has 15g per shake but still better than none. i try 2 drink at least 2 a day even tho i am SUPPOSED to get 60 g of Protein in. i am trying honestly

I think the eas is cheaper than Atkins at Walmart..also I believe the best protien that absorbs best is a protien isolate..and Atkins has a protien blend..from what I remember..its all good though..we get what we can ..;)

I think the eas is cheaper than Atkins at Walmart..also I believe the best protien that absorbs best is a protien isolate..and Atkins has a protien blend..from what I remember..its all good though..we get what we can .. ;)

i hear you. i got the list from my surgeons office and go by what they have on there. im excited 2 get me some Isopure for sure on thursday. i finally got to sleep all night with no hunger pains. getting excited for the future. and dropped 3 pounds in one day. insane!!!

Here are the ones i drink 20g of Protein. I like them

post-40828-13813660894779_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]6307[/ATTACH]

thank you, im a bit slow this morning i didnt realize EAS was its own brand LMAO!

Anybody experience mild stomach pain? I'm a week out

Sleeved on Monday' date=' 11-5. Doing great. gassiness is gone for the most part and no more naseau. Went for a walk today and yesterday, not quite a mile. Really wipes me out but feels so good to be outside. Still on clear liquid diet till tomorrow. Then I get to add Protein shakes. Hoping that goes down ok cuz I do feel weak.[/quote']

Hello!

I was sleeved the same day as you were. Can I ask, are you experiencing any mild stomach pain / discomfort? Mostly intermittent

wonderfuss

understandable that you are alittle tired. have a good nap

but.......i'm confused - ..if you are not too successful in getting in much of your Protein shake (which after one week or so is totally understandable)

how are you getting in 50 g of Protein, did i miss something???

just curious, but you know what they say about curiosity :wacko:

good luck with re-cuperation, getting all your strength back too, but take a nap for me too ;)

Proudgrammy -

I got 50g of protein in by drinking an Isopure with 40g in it. I haven't been successful in getting all of my Protein shakes. I want to get the Protein Shakes in but I just can't anymore. So I forgot about dry non-fat milk, bought it to put in things to boost the protein. Apparantly not feeling good yesterday meant developed a cold yesterday evening. Not pleasant at all. But I'm getting in fluids and sleep is awesome!