Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Last Week Sleevers..lets Chat..

Feeling good. Sleeved on the 8th. No nausea/vomiting. Just gassy. Gas x helps. Just drinking and walking. So glad it's over. Not hungry at all. Not even thinking about food. So happy about that!

AaronRene

1rst things first per your profile - happy early 11/15 b'day WooHoo!!!!

you gave yourself quite a b'day present!!!!

sorry you had such an awful time with the hospital - staff should NEVER be too overworked etc.' date=' not to be able to help a pt - especially one POST WLS, with a fever - your dr eventually knew about the temp, right???

glad you are doing better at home - don't be shy about taking pain meds - thats why they were given to you silly ;)

take them for a bit to help you feel better - no martyrs in sleeveland :);)

have a toast with a friend on thursday for your b'day

Water of course :lol:

take care bud[/quote']

Mine was on the 11th too..best birthday present I ever gave my self..

Sleeved on Tuesday Nov. 6. Discharged on Nov. 7. First couple days were the "what the hell did I do to myself" days. I'm single so I'm home alone. I still haven't even hit 500 calories per day. Clears for 1st 3 days, started Protein shakes on Saturday. Only got in 1 Protein shake, but I think I got in a full Isopure. The Protein Shakes make me full for quite awhile which makes it hard to sip on liquids. Sunday I got in 2 Protein Shakes and only about 1/4 of an Isopure, 1/2 cup of yogurt. I think I'm not getting in enough Water though.

How's everyone else doing on Water & protein. I kind of feel like it's one or the other right now. As far as pain etc. I saw marked improvements every day. I walked outside twice on Saturday and once yesterday. Today it's raining so I'm not sure. I'm not supposed to drive until tomorrow but I was thinking of trying to get the gym to walk on a treadmill this evening but I do want fo follow my doctor's discharge orders. So it might not be until tomorrow morning.

I've got 15 oz of Water ..one shake..2 oz of tomatoe soup..and a half of a SF pudding all day..I need more protien..I think I will add a scoop of my vanilla shake mix to my evening yogurt..I need more water.

I get distracted I forget it is a job..lol...feeling good..

Aliasmith--

How did you handle the Tomato Soup? I simply can't get down any type of broth so I was thinkih about trying Tomato Soup? ? Ideally I'm not suppose to until Friday that will be day 8 for me.. How far out were you?

I'm day five...it went well but I haven't had problems with anything..it was only like 2 oz. Though ..but yummy

I can barely get in one Protein Shake a day. And not the full 24ozof Clear Liquids I'm supposed to. I'm just so damn full lol I was sleeved on 11/7. I feel so great tho. A lil sore when I am up too much but then I rest. I'm hoping by tonight I can finish this first shake :-/ & hv some Greek yogurt. It tastes so gross tho lol what has anyone added to it? Crystal light? I'm going to try that for dinner. Man o man this was the best decision I ever made :-) good luck to all my fellow sleevers! Woohoo

Sleeved 11/7 and doing well. I am sore but I plan a walk/outing each day. I am on clears for two weeks. I was supposed to drink skim milk for Protein but I am not a milk drinker:-( I got the okay to do Isopure today so I hope I will start to have more energy. Highest calorie day so far 255. Still feel pretty good- no hunger.

I was sleeved on the 9th. I am doing okay. The incisions are feeling much better. I walked for about 15 minutes today...felt good to be out. Hardest part is getting in the shakes. I have tolerated 2 today barely. I have found I can eat them better if I blend them with milk and ice chips. I also ate some very thin instant mashed potatoes today..about 2oz. They were delicious.

I CANT STAND GREEK YOGURT BY ITSELF EITHER...ADD SPLENDA AND ITA YUMMY

Ok will do right now for dinner! Thank you :-)

Sleeved on the 6th. Am not hungry at all. Can't drink shakes they make me feel super sick. Only have pain in one spot on the right side. Today it was feeling way better but tonight it hurts so bad again.

I was sleeved on the 6th (one week today) and feeling really good. First day I thought what the hell did I do to myself!!! But every day have felt better and better and the weight is just dropping off. On a clear liquid diet for 3 weeks and can now drink full strength Protein shakes. Looking forward to puree stage as I am experiencing some hunger. But tolerating fluids really well.

Sleeved same day as you. Felt the same way you first day...vomiting every hour. Second day got better. Drinking as much Protein as I can...today I got about 46 grams. I'm feeling some hunger as well and can't wait to start mushie foods on week 3. Continued good luck to you.