Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 19Th- Officially

On the bright side, scale says 190.....thats-20 since pre op diet.

Feel better armygirl <3 i guess the pain hits us at diff times

Sucking on gas-x meltable tablet- ingredient simethicone...now i know how the boys felt with their new born tummies....lol simethicone is also known as mylicon if u cant find the strips or chewable tabs

Gas-X helped me somewhat. I also found that laying on my side with belly supported by pillow underneath almost always released some gas. LOL Hey, whatever works. Today I actually am starting to feel a little normal again. Incisions still sore but Tylenol actually helps more than Dilaudid. Go figure. We will persevere, ladies!! Happy Turkey Day (as I sip my chicken soup...)

i am 3 days out still having pain and having a hard time swallowing. everytime i swallow it causes pain i can fel it all the way down. started having diahrrhea today which doesnt help. Not only that i have gained 7 pounds since surgery I am so swollen my hands look like Shrek hands. I just want to cry I feel so miserable...please tell me it gets better than this.

Kristi64 - I could have written your exact post. I am up 8lbs since surgery on the 19th and it still hurts to drink :( I hope we get to feeling better soon!

Thank You Nick...nice to know Im not alone. Praying we both get better soon.

It will get better. It hurts when I drink my Protein Shakes, but they stay down so I am going with it. My stomach still looks like I am 6 months pregnant. The Water recently started coming off, but until then I had big old Godfather sausage fingers with indents for knuckles and Miss Piggy feet. Today I just started feeling a bit more normal and made my husband and kids a Thanksgiving dinner. It was too much and now I am exhausted. I couldn't eat so I did the next best thing and shopped online for myself! At least that felt good. We will make it ladies!!!

Boofster, glad u r feeling better. As well as my other 11/19 ners. We are gonna be super healthy and super hot come warm weather. I def want to start running....as soon as im healed.

It's officially one week post-op and I'm down 10 pounds. Wooooooo hoooooooo!!!!! I'm completely pain free and have been walking about three miles a day.

I'm getting in all my fluids, but struggling with Protein. liquid Protein is killing me. I loved my Protein shakes pre-op, but now they make me nauseous and it takes me two hours to get one down. I try to add some unflavored Protein into things, but it does not taste the greatest.

My sleeve is loving sugar-free popsicles and pudding, though.

How's everyone else doing? Everyone hanging in there?

It's officially one week post-op and I'm down 10 pounds. Wooooooo hoooooooo!!!!! I'm completely pain free and have been walking about three miles a day.

I'm getting in all my fluids' date=' but struggling with Protein. Liquid Protein is killing me. I loved my Protein shakes pre-op, but now they make me nauseous and it takes me two hours to get one down. I try to add some unflavored protein into things, but it does not taste the greatest.

My sleeve is loving sugar-free popsicles and pudding, though.

How's everyone else doing? Everyone hanging in there?[/quote']

That is great news! I just got in from the west coast this morning and tried to have a Protein shake...got about half in...fell asleep...now I need to finish it off. I didn't get sick, but I'm not loving it. Going to start on my Water shortly and maybe some SF Jello and pudding in a little while...not liking phase 2 but the good news is I'm down 7 pounds since surgery! Yay to us all!

I am still struggling with getting all my liquids and Protein in. 20 oz is the most I have consumed in one day :( but each day is getting better. My stomach just does not tolerate a lot of drinking and Soup broth is out of the question. I am down 9 lbs since surgery!!!

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? I feel great today a huge smile on my face knowing this time last week I was in so much pain... My starting weight was 263 surgery weight was 253 today's weight is 243.5 drum roll please that a total of 20 lbs sine liquid diet and surgery!!!! Can see much of a difference but I know it's coming! My husband is deployed he left on the 8th of November and will return in August, so this will all be new for him. We Skype so it want be a big shock just gradual. Well that's all folks would love to hear you guys numbers ^_^