Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is There Any Southwest Missouri People Out There Or Even Missouri People :d

That's great for you. I've only met with him once and he seems very nice. He told me the popularity of the lap-band has been declining. I also have a friend that is having hers removed. I'm so excited to have my surgery done and over with. If it could do it tomorrow I would. But I decided to wait till the new year so I won't waste my deductible. He did also say I would probably have to have my gallbladder out either before or after the sleeve. Well good luck to you.. Keep posting on your progress

Thank you same to you ! Im ready to get the show on the road because I had lost almost 200 lbs with the band and since ive had it out Ive put almost 30 lbs on and I want to go down not up! How much would you like to lose and do you live in springfield?

Yes I live in Springfield. I am currently 270 my highest weight ever! I'd like to get down to 160 or so. Not a super model but just comfortable with myself ya know :-)

Yes I live in Springfield. I am currently 270 my highest weight ever! I'd like to get down to 160 or so. Not a super model but just comfortable with myself ya know :-)

Im at 275 and thats where i'd like to be to is around 160 or so to ! Im so excited that I Got to talk to you ! I would love to keep in touch and to see and hear your journey and progress talk to you soon

I'm about an hour away from Kansas City. I'll be getting my surgery at kc bariatrics

I am from Pleasant Hill, MO...was sleeved on 8/02/12......do you live anywhere near Pleasant Hill?

I am from Pleasant Hill' date=' MO...was sleeved on 8/02/12......do you live anywhere near Pleasant Hill?[/quote']

You are about 50 miles away. I'm a little outside warrensburg. Which hospital did you go to?

You are about 50 miles away. I'm a little outside warrensburg. Which hospital did you go to?

That is not too far from Pleasant Hill. I actually went to Dr. Alvarez in Piedras Negras, MX for my surgery, I was self pay. Have ins. but they do not cover WLS. Best thing I have ever done for myself. We have sleever group meetings (a small group of us), you should try to come sometime.

That is not too far from Pleasant Hill. I actually went to Dr. Alvarez in Piedras Negras' date=' MX for my surgery, I was self pay. Have ins. but they do not cover WLS. Best thing I have ever done for myself. We have sleever group meetings (a small group of us), you should try to come sometime.[/quote']

That would be awesome, I'd love to!

That is not too far from Pleasant Hill. I actually went to Dr. Alvarez in Piedras Negras, MX for my surgery, I was self pay. Have ins. but they do not cover WLS. Best thing I have ever done for myself. We have sleever group meetings (a small group of us), you should try to come sometime.

Isnt Pleasent Hope just northeast of lawrence county?

Isnt Pleasent Hope just northeast of lawrence county?

Isnt Pleasent Hope just northeast of lawrence county?Sorry Pleasent Hill

Never heard of Lawrence County myself. Pleasant Hill is very close to Lee's Summit or Blue Springs, about 35 miles SE of Kansas City, MO

Never heard of Lawrence County myself. Pleasant Hill is very close to Lee's Summit or Blue Springs, about 35 miles SE of Kansas City, MO

I'm sorry I was thinking pleasent hope there is a pleasent hope down here by us by springfield mo

What Dr are you seeing? I'm with Dr woods at cox south.

I am seeing Dr. Edwards with Mercy/St. John's. It's nice to find people close the area! Have you been to any support groups? Mercy has one every 2nd Monday of the month (wasn't sure if Cox had one also).

I'm near Columbia, mo. Hoping to get sleeved in feb. I'm about 230 and hoping to get to 150.

I am seeing Dr. Edwards with Mercy/St. John's. It's nice to find people close the area! Have you been to any support groups? Mercy has one every 2nd Monday of the month (wasn't sure if Cox had one also).

Cox doesn't really have their support groups going yet. Well that's what I was told in oct. it would be nice I'd they would get it going

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I am from Marble Hill and am getting sleeved on Dec 27th- cant wait!!!! Glad to know some fellow Missourians!!!

Have an awesome day!

Stacy