Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Droopy Inner Thighs.... :-(

What is with the saggy inner thighs!!!!!! BARF!!! :Any ideas on how to tone that particular area. I'm walking my butt off literally but that saggy drooping inner thigh is beyond gross. Does anyone think compression garments help....Like I hate Spanx but if it will stuff stay where it belongs then i'm game to try it. I'm 4'11 and down to 241 form 268.

Probably lifting weights. You know the like butterfly things....

i gave up my gym membership last year since I never used it. I need to re-join once i'm cleared to work out.

I hear you! I am honestly not sure if there is anything you can do. It is a really hard area to target, but search for inner thigh exercises and you might come up with some. I know that you can get them lifted too, but I heard that it is one of the worst spots to have plastic surgery done.

If it's skin, it's probably not going anywhere. I am 4'11'' also and at goal. I figure I won't be wearing any short shorts so no biggy!

im also 4'11 and as i got bigger the inner thigugh has rolls one day i was in the dressing room trying on cloths and i put on a dress and i was like what the hell is that it looked like i had a second stomach the inner thigh fat was bulgin in the front just standing out ive never had that before. i decided to do leg lifts. youknow the ones you lay on oneside and lift the bottom leg up and down i think that should get it i hope. i feel your pain

Well, the truth has already been mentioned, it's hard if not impossible to get rid of. The body has an excellent way of growing new skin as we fatten up and no real way to get rid of it once it's not needed.

I had it pretty bad, lucked out in the belly for the most part but my inner and back thighs looked nasty. I've been seriously biking for a few months - about 100 miles a week - and while they are better they are still gross. Compression garments just cover it up.

So exercise helps but nothing will really CURE it, except surgery, and I am loathe to do that.

Well, the truth has already been mentioned, it's hard if not impossible to get rid of. The body has an excellent way of growing new skin as we fatten up and no real way to get rid of it once it's not needed.

I had it pretty bad, lucked out in the belly for the most part but my inner and back thighs looked nasty. I've been seriously biking for a few months - about 100 miles a week - and while they are better they are still gross. Compression garments .

So exercise helps but nothing will really CURE it, except surgery, and I am loathe to do that.

That is one of those things that you don't want to hear but know it's the truth. We'd rather believe that the body somehow absorbs the excess skin or it just gets smaller because it can. No science that I know of says such a thing, wish I was wrong.

If you build up your thighs to massive proportions you can fill up some of the space.

Or, like me, just realize that

you can't always get what you want

but if you try sometimes

well

you might find

you get what you need B)

Oh I feel your pain. Like rootman I don't believe depending on the severity that you will be able to shrink up that skin. If it is really loose then surgery is your option. I know for me that will be the only answer.

Exercise certainly won't hurt and may make you feel better about it.

Thanks. I'm gonna work out like a fiend and see what happens. My surgery isn't even a month old yet so I'm hoping it stalls a lil bit till I can step up the workout. I'm about to sell my soul to that damn Stairmaster and pray my knees hold up

Squats and lunges will help some. My legs look much better since I started doing them with my workout. But it's taken months.

What is with the saggy inner thighs!!!!!! BARF!!! :Any ideas on how to tone that particular area. I'm walking my butt off literally but that saggy drooping inner thigh is beyond gross. Does anyone think compression garments help....Like I hate Spanx but if it will stuff stay where it belongs then i'm game to try it. I'm 4'11 and down to 241 form 268.

Try a soft exercise ball. You can get them on Amazon. Squeeze between your legs doing 10 reps each, also wrap a resistance band around your knees and hold ends with ur hands and open close your legs. You won't be able to move your legs much but you will feel the tension from ur butt to ur inner and outer thighs. Good luck!

im also 4'11 and as i got bigger the inner thigugh has rolls one day i was in the dressing room trying on cloths and i put on a dress and i was like what the hell is that it looked like i had a second stomach the inner thigh fat was bulgin in the front just standing out ive never had that before. i decided to do leg lifts. youknow the ones you lay on oneside and lift the bottom leg up and down i think that should get it i hope. i feel your pain

OMG STOP!! you are going to make me hurt myself laughing LMBO I have that too, I think deep squats should help that area, the bum bum area as well. I noticed everything after my surgery is drooping lower now, it's only been 10 days for me. I can't wait to be cleared for exercise. It's getting boring walking.