Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September 25Th Sleevers!

I remember you!! Yeah I was pleased as well and pestered them until they let me out after one night lol. How are you feeling?

I traveled from OKC, so I wanted to stay the 2nd night since I wouldn't be going home to my own bed anyhow. Staying at my mom's in Ft Worth & driving myself back home tomorrow. Doing pretty well tho. Hardest part has been trying to keep up with the liquid intake. How about you?

Just a couple of suggestions: I bought my mom an 11 sample pack of Syntrax (they sent 14) from bestpricenutrition.com 16.00, OH YEAH 5 pack sampler and syntrax matrix from mybariatricpantry (about 30.00 total) and she's loving the Unjury chicken Protein mixed in "better than boullion" and other broths. She is very picky and hates strong protein tastes. But she's doing good. 32gms plus since yesterday plus her fluids.

I traveled from OKC' date=' so I wanted to stay the 2nd night since I wouldn't be going home to my own bed anyhow. Staying at my mom's in Ft Worth & driving myself back home tomorrow. Doing pretty well tho. Hardest part has been trying to keep up with the liquid intake. How about you?[/quote']

I'm doing great keeping Water with me at all times and trying to sip a lot!! Went to Walmart today with my daughter and did ok walking around the store. Make sure you get out and walk on your way home! Have a safe trip!!

I actually walked the entire Bloomsberg Fair today! So proud of myself. The only reason I even attempted it was because I knew the had scooters for rent! Drank a bottle of special K Protein Water in the process. Feel very tired right now but great at the same time. It's just what I needed to get out of the "sick bed" routine. Can't say walking past the blooming onion stand was easy but I knew I couldn't eat it so took a big whiff and off I went! Hope everybody is doing equally as well.

Joni was sleeved sept 25th. I'm doing good. I read the past post it was neat to read all the info. I am on Protein Shake, Jello and broth and Water right now. I try tiger off the couch ad wall every hour. I getting stir crazy. I want to get out of the house. I may try to go to store with husband today to get some stuff?? I'm just tired so tired (:

I want o get to my bed, I'm tired of staying on the couch...

I was was sleeved sept 25th. I'm doing good. I read the past post it was neat to read all the info. I am on Protein Shake, Jello and broth and Water right now. I try tiger off the couch ad wall every hour. I getting stir crazy. I want to get out of the house. I may try to go to store with husband today to get some stuff?? I'm just tired so tired (:

I want o get to my bed, I'm tired of staying on the couch...

Plus my 3 kids are helping as much as they can to but instill get up to check on them and help with something's

I actually walked the entire Bloomsberg Fair today! So proud of myself. The only reason I even attempted it was because I knew the had scooters for rent! Drank a bottle of special K Protein Water in the process. Feel very tired right now but great at the same time. It's just what I needed to get out of the "sick bed" routine. Can't say walking past the blooming onion stand was easy but I knew I couldn't eat it so took a big whiff and off I went! Hope everybody is doing equally as well.

Oh yes, I know how you feel. I went to Walmart for my sf pudding and soy milk. Milk is killing me right now, as is any type of Protein Shake. I cant do the cold. I having some strained campbells cream Soup for lunch and later more sipping. My water intake has dropped today. I loved the walk in walmart though. I was looking at all the foods I can eat later and smelling the bread in subway was heavenly. But nothing passed these lips but water and a pain pill. Hang in there guys, every day is a bit better it seems. Cant wait to feel a bit more like myself. I'm exhausted all the time. Wish me luck on the soup and protein pudding. I dont know what I'll do if these dont stay down.

I couldn't do milk or soy milk. I am drinking the adkins shakes. I just add a little Water to thin it up. Takes me about an 1 1/2 hrs to finish but has 15 grams of Protein and my tummy likes them!!

Back to feeling icky today. Decided to take a pain pill and am starting to feel better. Will try again tomorrow not to take them. Sipping on Chinese Soup broth. Got some Isopure drink in last night. The one that has the carbs but at least it's still Protein. Going to try and finish half that bottle today. That will be 20 grams of protein. Mom is coming to visit. We usually go out to dinner and Breakfast. That will be so much fun not being able to eat anything. Oh well, such if life 4 days post op. or is it 5? Not sure if I count the day of surgery or not.

The strained cream of mushroom Soup went down well and I didn't get nauseated. I know its not as much Protein as I should be getting but its more than I've had since before surgery. I'm still trying to determine what my fullness que is. I had some tightening about 2oz in. I'm thinking that was it. I'm still so full of gas it's hard to tell. Maybe later I'll try my sf pudding and see how that does. Felt more human after my soup :) that was a plus.

The strained cream of mushroom Soup went down well and I didn't get nauseated. I know its not as much Protein as I should be getting but its more than I've had since before surgery. I'm still trying to determine what my fullness que is. I had some tightening about 2oz in. I'm thinking that was it. I'm still so full of gas it's hard to tell. Maybe later I'll try my sf pudding and see how that does. Felt more human after my soup :) that was a plus.

Oooo, that sounds good. Too bad it has to be strained.

Sf banana cream Protein pudding taste wonderful but alas my stomach rebels as it starts it's way down. I made a 1oz cup and got down a few small licks. I just dont know what is going I Made sure to have it a room temp so I'm at a loss. :( I have the gurgling and cramping. I'm hoping it'll go away and I can try again.

Omg why must there be so many food commercial's? I'm not hungry I know its just the idea of food but good grief!! Never thought I be so excited for creamy soups!!