Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Fever? yes, off and on for a few days....between 99.3 and 99.8 Which for me IS a fever since I usually run about 97.6 normally. I do feel a bit better today. Went to bed, slept like the dead. No strange pains today. But I haven't eaten anything yet. Maybe I was just stressing out.

Stuff to do, to do, to do!!

Fever? yes' date=' off and on for a few days....between 99.3 and 99.8 Which for me IS a fever since I usually run about 97.6 normally. I do feel a bit better today. Went to bed, slept like the dead. No strange pains today. But I haven't eaten anything yet. Maybe I was just stressing out.

Stuff to do, to do, to do!![/quote']

Hope you feel better soon.

Ugh! Feeling sick. Day 2 of maybe a stomach flu, not hungry not able to drink. I also had chills then felt clammy. Called my dr.'s office and they tell me to eat rice, Pasta and pretty much white flour products.. really? I told them I couldn't have any of that and I'm waiting for the bariatric dept. To open so that I can call.

Ugh! Feeling sick. Day 2 of maybe a stomach flu, not hungry not able to drink. I also had chills then felt clammy. Called my dr.'s office and they tell me to eat rice, Pasta and pretty much white flour products.. really? I told them I couldn't have any of that and I'm waiting for the bariatric dept. To open so that I can call.

So sorry you're sick. Totally must be going around. I blame the schools. I went to pick up my child the other day, it's cold outside, but not freezing, and inside the school it was like they had cranked the heat up to 100. My child was all red-faced and so hot, just like every other kid I saw there that day. Hello people, yucky things just breed in that kind of heat!! Turn it down.

That said, I'm also curious what your bariatric folks will say to eat in lieu of "white" stuff. You feel better too. Get some Fluid in anyway, whether you want to or not. Dehydration is not your friend.

hope you guys feel better. im feeling sick also but i think i have a head cold. yuk.

so i have a NSV. at my daughters engagement party all of our family friends and her and fiance friends were like OMG you look good girl. i got that from eveyone that know me and that felt damn good. my sis hadnt seen me since surgery and her eyes got so big and was like OMG look at you you are skinny. boy that felt so good.

hope you guys feel better. im feeling sick also but i think i have a head cold. yuk.

Hope you feel better, too.

Co.grays on your nsv.

So sorry you're sick. Totally must be going around. I blame the schools. I went to pick up my child the other day' date=' it's cold outside, but not freezing, and inside the school it was like they had cranked the heat up to 100. My child was all red-faced and so hot, just like every other kid I saw there that day. Hello people, yucky things just breed in that kind of heat!! Turn it down.

That said, I'm also curious what your bariatric folks will say to eat in lieu of "white" stuff. You feel better too. Get some Fluid in anyway, whether you want to or not. Dehydration is not your friend.[/quote']

Thanks. I called the bariatric dept.and the nurse Suggested I see my dr. As the symptoms I have are an indication I'm getting dehydrated.

I had 3 wheat crackers but couldn't keep them down.

NGM - I KNOW that had to be such an amazing feeling!!! Keep up the great work and when you're feeling challenged, remember the comments from the party - that will certainly perk you up :)

so i have a NSV. at my daughters engagement party all of our family friends and her and fiance friends were like OMG you look good girl. i got that from eveyone that know me and that felt damn good. my sis hadnt seen me since surgery and her eyes got so big and was like OMG look at you you are skinny. boy that felt so good.

Wow that's great!!! It is a great feeling!! Keep up the hard work!

scared, getting, becca thanks and it sure did feel great. well off to work chat with you guys later

Woohooo had to come to ER for a dog bite and I had my blood pressure taken. They could use the regular adult cup on my arm!!!! 10 weeks 58 Pds!!!!! Not one headache since surgery. Had them almost everyday!!! I love this journey!!