Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2006 Bandsters!

Hi Everyone

Its been soooooo long since I've posted. My one year is on Fri. I haven't lost anything in approx 6 months. My own fault, no one else to blame.

I go in for a look under flouro to make sure the band is still where its supposed to be. Routine for my dr. I assume.

Back on track, ready to re-commit also !!!!!

I really miss the crew, where did you all go?

p.s. I forgot how to use ticker but I am down approx 50 lbs, like to lose another 20 by my 40th birthday on Jan 28th !

I am still here hoping to get down a few more lbs before my bandiversary!

Hey guys!

It's definitely been a while and it seems like there is some more activity now that our anniversaries are here!

Wow - is it just me or does *everybody* have Halloween candy on their desk?

God, I never thought I would be here. Honestly, I'd love to lose the last 20-25 pounds (and get some tightening!) but if this is as far as I can get... I'm proud of myself and happy.

Only thing now is that I took myself off my BCP because I hate the way it makes me feel and I'm all out of whack. Normally I'm SUPER tight for about 3 days a month when Aunt Flo is in town but this time it's been a week... :) I can do Soup, and unfortunately, things I usually don't eat during the rest of the year: Cookies, halloween candy, etc. I've decided that if I haven't loosened up by Tuesday I'm going for an unfill. I normally eat so healthy and stay away from the crappy food but considering I'm too tight to eat any good food - I turn to what I can have. Ick.

Hi everyone. I was banded on October 11th. It's now been 10 days and I'm feeling better all the time. What's this about a Protein Shake diet before surgery? My doctor put me on sugar busters for 2 weeks prior. That wasn't too bad. Now that I'm past the Clear Liquids week and into the full liquids week, I'm just now beginning the Protein Drinks and between meal liquids.

Good Luck to everyone.

Gina in Georgia.

I was banded Oct 26th.. Doing ok..alittle shoulder pain..but otherwise ok

Me too, 1 year ago though :) and 115lbs ago. Good luck. Check my Journal for help and support.

whoopsies!!

yes, i am a 2006ite

didn't realize 18again wasn't!!!!

Whoopsies!!!! From me I didn't pay attention. I am an October 25/07 Bander.:faint:

It's been a long time since I posted. How's every one been doing? I really messed up, I fell into a spiders web, my fault though. The husband had a tumor on the kidney, and when he

found out it was like.. let's go out to eat, have some pop corn with me, candy for the holidays, the list goes on. Any way I fell for it, even when I said no, I would turn around and say well o.k.. Even though I new it was wrong. I kept thinking if I say no to any thing, and he dies,,, I'll never forgive myself. About a month later, I said that's it! this *hit stops now. So I explained it to my doc, and he says he understands, but he don't condone it.

I told him I was getting my head back on straight.

So now he is recovering from kidney removal surgery, from Thursday. We find out about the tumor this week.

I hope he's o.k...... Shirley..

hey Shirley!

Stress can be a big factor in our food choices - but dont beat your self up over it. your right to focus on the hubby then you can go back to using your band as the tool it is.

I'll be thinking of your and your hubby and wishing for the best!

Sonican: Thanks for the support, and I already got it together.

I just hope he's o.k.... Thean I guess I'm back. So Hello every one. Happy Holidays to you all. Are there any challenges going on? By the way you look great!!!!!