Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Waiting, Waiting And Waiting

Damn the days seems so long. I cant wait for that day to b tomorrow. I got my secound appt on sept 6 and yes i will get my surgery date. But the wait is sooooooo looooonnnggggg. The lady that sckedules say end of nov beggining of dec. i mean as long as i can start 2013 on a new foot great.

Who else is in this waiting room with me..

Been waiting since April when my Cardiologist finally agreed to sign off on this. I still have 2 more medically supervised weight loss visits before they can even submit to the insurance company. I keep reading how fast it goes but I just don't feel that way.

Damn the days seems so long. I cant wait for that day to b tomorrow. I got my secound appt on sept 6 and yes i will get my surgery date. But the wait is sooooooo looooonnnggggg. The lady that sckedules say end of nov beggining of dec. i mean as long as i can start 2013 on a new foot great.

Who else is in this waiting room with me..

I'm in the waiting zone too and I can't stand it. I could probably understand it if I were waiting for appointments. But, I got through all of the requirements rather quickly. I'm pretty much waiting for the doctors to catch up. One never put notes in my record, then went on vacation, so I had to see another Cardiologist. Then, my Psych wasn't a Psych. She signed off on my surgery; but wasn't authorized to because she's a LCSW. So, I ended up having to go back to see an actual Psych and now I'm waiting for his notes. It sucks b/c I thought I did everything right and met with my surgeon 3-weeks ago to get my date only to be sent back to the drawing board.

I feel your pain. The wait is agonizing! Good luck!

Waiting, I believe, is the hardest part- of pre op anyway. Hang in there- when you have your date you'll have something to look forward to and prep for :)

I'm waiting too! Insurance says my predetermination is still in process! I been calling everyday!

I am done everything, only waiting on the barix scheduler to call me with my dates!! She was suppose to call last Wed. but was out so they told me when I called on Thursday she would call today, still waiting.......

Me! I am waiting for my doctor to call with a surgery date! The anticipation is killing me!!!

Where n in wat hospitals oh n insurance companies guys pls

Im with metroplus medicade im in nyc and my surgeon is in st lukes

I had mine in robert wood johnson , in NJ. Its not 2 far from nyc with empire blue cross. The whole process went fast with me. How is st lukes?

As long as u do ur part of setting up appt they are good but they have long wait though. I went mid agust and asked up to where they were up to annd she said beggining november so either im mid or end of nov

As long as u do ur part of setting up appt they are good but they have long wait though. I went mid agust and asked up to where they were up to annd she said beggining november so either im mid or end of nov

Not bad, I had about a two month wait myself! keep us posted =)