Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers! Announce Yourselves

I have never been thin but and when the surgeon gave me an estimate of what my weight loss can be I was blow away. I can't wait!!! I try to not think about how many days left of pre op I have (10/16) but take one day at a time...I don't want to feel overwhelmed but it

Its a life change, right? So its baby steps in the large scheme of it all.

I'm scheduled for Oct 16 and my family keep talking about excessive skin. I'm at 247 now..I guess should worry about that when I need too.

BTW any know how to add pic to profile?

Im in Santa Clara, Ca. Having surgery at South San Francisco Kaiser. Where are you Holly?

I'm in Petaluma and am having my surgery in San Francisco - so we'll be semi-close :)

The first 7 hours of my preop diet has gone well! Come on 10/08/12!

I had my Pre-op testing this morning which went great. They gave me a good explanation on what's goog to happen on surgery day! And i think I am off the hook on the pre liquid diet!! Im so lucky!!! :)

Oh by the way I changed my display name.... it's tfazio, figured new name for a new start

Glad to see you back!!!

thanks DebInAz.... it's great to be back! save me a seat on the losers bench

15 days until surgery ' date=' I am starting to wig out a little bit !!! So nervous but so ready to start living this new life[/quote']

I have 10 days and I'm wigging out too. PreOp diet is going fine except I'm having a hard time getting down 8 packets of protien concoctions down every day. I feel like I'm eating/drinking more than before the pre-op diet. Maybe it is just harder?

Hey all just checking in its about that time!!!! It's going down in October!!! So 2 questions 1) what are you doing to prepare for the first day? 2) what sexy Halloween costume do you plan on wearing next year??!?!?

My answers

1. Cleaning, shopping for post ip stuff, and freaking out in between.

2. I'm a nurse, so I'm thinking I may be a naughty nurse next year;)

Hey all just checking in its about that time!!!! It's going down in October!!! So 2 questions 1) what are you doing to prepare for the first day? 2) what sexy Halloween costume do you plan on wearing next year??!?!?

My answers

1. Cleaning' date=' shopping for post ip stuff, and freaking out in between.

2. I'm a nurse, so I'm thinking I may be a naughty nurse next year;)[/quote']

9 days for me. Pre op diet sucks.

Preparing: clean my house. Pick out 3 days of school clothes for my 4 kids at home, cook and freeze 3-5 dinners for the family. Do ALL the laundry (mountains of it)

Costume: i dunno about that... But I plan to be healthy and Svelt when I go watch my son get his graduate degree from the International Film School in Cuba, my hubby on my arm .my son's dad (who would always put me down because of my weight) and his skinny new wife will be there as well. Hehe

Just Do It!!!

I have 10 days and I'm wigging out too. PreOp diet is going fine except I'm having a hard time getting down 8 packets of protien concoctions down every day. I feel like I'm eating/drinking more than before the pre-op diet. Maybe it is just harder?

I feel the same way I have a hard time getting all the food on my pre-op diet in too... I think I am just used to eat 2 giant meals a day and running around like a starving mad person the rest. It is really weird to actually have to stop myself 5 times a day to eat something. Good practice though :)

9 days for me. Pre op diet sucks.

Preparing: clean my house. Pick out 3 days of school clothes for my 4 kids at home' date=' cook and freeze 3-5 dinners for the family. Do ALL the laundry (mountains of it)

Costume: i dunno about that... But I plan to be healthy and Svelt when I go watch my son get his graduate degree from the International Film School in Cuba, my hubby on my arm .my son's dad (who would always put me down because of my weight) and his skinny new wife will be there as well. Hehe

Just Do It!!![/quote']

Sounds good!!! Your hubby will be sticking out his tongue!!!!

Hi everyone! My sleeve is scheduled for 10/11/12. I'm excited and loving this forum. Great info. Anyone also having gallbladder removed? Also, I have lupus and wondered if anyone else had been sleeved who had lupus?

I would like yalls opinion. My team at work and I are supposed to have lunch with a former college friend who I took her place when she left. I don't trust myself to go to lunch. I really want to stick to this pre-op diet 100% until next Wednesday. Is that being selfish if I don't go?