Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Check In November 2012 Sleevers!

I'm 4'11 and weigh 160ish. I'm in a 10/12 or 30 and I'm in a medium top. Where are you shopping mostly?

I went to rue 21 and thatd where I finally fit into some 12 jeans...

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 155.2#(6/11)

My surgery was Nov 29 and I am down to 157 from 212 pre prep and lost 12 on the prep diet. I am down to a 6 or 8 and feel amazing. I have been careful not to beat myself up about the weight loss and think it will just happen. To the person who wants a snickers just eat one then! You probably aren't eating enough calories right now. If you are net below 800 in a day your body won't lose weight.

Jennifer

My surgery was Nov 29 and I am down to 157 from 212 pre prep and lost 12 on the prep diet. I am down to a 6 or 8 and feel amazing. I have been careful not to beat myself up about the weight loss and think it will just happen. To the person who wants a snickers just eat one then! You probably aren't eating enough calories right now. If you are net below 800 in a day your body won't lose weight.

Jennifer

I admit I have had one and the pizza too but not the same day it was 1 slice of thin crust and then I was over it :) My scale is also still moving :) :)

HW 234 SW 218 CW 152 Ht 5'2.5

I'm 5'...very short! I carry most of my weight around my stomach and abdomen:-( killer on my back! I haven't taken measurements but I'm wearing 13/14...depending on the jean brands. I THINK I have some that are size 12. Idk what shape I am...butt' date=' legs and boobs have been the first things to go lol...

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 155.6#(6/5)[/quote']

If you carry most of your weight in the middle them a 13/14 at 5' makes sense.There may be some brands where I would be bigger than an 8 but in most things an 8 is what I wear.Juniors sizing (odd number sizes) is a weird thing for me though bc I am pretty sure I would be to big for a 7 but I haven't bought anything in junior sizes lately.

HW 234 SW 218 CW 152 Ht 5'2.5

Woke up in ONE-DERLAND today! Finally

You look great. So much more alive already. The party is young.

Jennifer

Every Doctor is different. Mine has me on 600 cals. And has since the surgery. I am 6 months out. I am still losing but do worry about what will happen when I go on a maintenance plan.

Every Doctor is different. Mine has me on 600 cals. And has since the surgery. I am 6 months out. I am still losing but do worry about what will happen when I go on a maintenance plan.

Yes every dr is different. Mine has me on 1100 cals. Its rare I get all my cals but I have been losing still. My carb intake should be 93-120grams but I usually get from 45- 80 grams. I concentrate so much on Protein sometimes i forget! I have to really work to get those carbs in:-\

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 155.2#(6/11)

I was stuck for 6 weeks. Thought it was due to the Prozac my doc put me on for my PMDD, which started when the weight started coming off. (as a pcoser, I am unfamiliar with these hormones!). So two weeks ago, stopped the med and no change. Boo! Upped my workouts this week and dropped almost two pounds so I hope I am back to losing some more! Good luck everyone!

Century club and ONEderland in the same day!

I DID IT!!! 100.2 lbs lost' date=' and now I'm officially below the 200lb mark!!! I will never see my scale lead with a "2" again!!! ~ Doing the happy dance ~ woohoo!!!

[/quote']

Awesome Job!! Congrats:)

Started this journey Nov 1st 2012

Started 266

Currently 176

That's a total loss of 90 pounds. I stalled for almost two months and just started seeing the scale go down. I eat under 1000 calories a day. I'm wearing med to large shirts and 12-14 pants. My tummy seems to be holding on a long as possible. I need to get into the gym and start toning. Overall pretty darn happy with my new life :)

[ATTACH]14289[/ATTACH]

post-42129-13813666800614_thumb.jpg

post-42129-13813666800801_thumb.jpg

post-42129-13813666800966_thumb.png

post-42129-13813666801551_thumb.png

Sorry, I don't know why they went sideways :(

Still mostly stalled.... Anyone else wonder about when the belly fat (gut) will catch up with the other areas? Seems like everywhere is getting smaller BUT my belly!