Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can anyone recommend a good Protein Bar? Which ones provide the most Protein but still taste great ...or at least pretty good?

I sampled a few different flavors of my bosses QuestBars and they tasted pretty good. 20g of Protein per serving (60 oz.).

I like the premier ones and they have 30 grams of Protein ;) which is awesome!!

I like these to. The yogurt Peanut Butter is my favorite. Although i don't care for the regular Peanut Butter one to much.

pure Protein 30 gram only 2 sugars very good

I go with Adkins. Low carb, taste pretty good. 10-15 Protein. So not too bad at all.

I absolutly love the Protein bars made by a company called Premier. The have 30g of Protein and taste really good to be a Protein Bar. You can find them at Cosco, Sam's Club, and I believe Meijer. Nature Valley has one, but it only has 10g of protein, and actually taste great.

I hope you find this beneficial. Good luck on your journey.

Ms. Sarinab73

I'm a big fan of Quest and Think Thin--both are gluten-free and have 20 g of Protein for their calories. Quest bars are under 200. I don't like Protein Bars to be too sweet, and these fit the bill--sweet but not horridly sweet. :-) Best wishes!

For some reason The Protein bars I enjoyed before surgery are not appealing any more.

I am three months out. would love to find one that works. premier would have the best Protein but can't stand them anymore

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Can't wait to try them all.

The OTC ones have way too much sugar and are basically a glorified candy bar- Here is a recipe I have made a million times for all natural protein/energy bars- You can add chips, raisins etc as you like but they are yummy and all natural...

• 1 cup organic Almond Butter
  • 1 cup Peanut Butter
  • 1 1/2 cup organic local honey
  • 2 cups of Protein powder
  • 1 cup of rolled oats
  • 1/4 cup chia seeds
  • 1/4 cup flax seeds
  • 1/4 cup cocoa powder (optional)
  • add almond butter, Peanut Butter and honey to a bowl and microwave for 90 sec. Carefully mix until smooth. Then add remaining ingredients.
  • Pour /spread into a baking glas or baking sheet and cover-Referigerate over night. THey will get a bit mushy in heat so etiher eat cold or freeze right before going out so they dont mush up. You can also use vanilla powder instead of chocolate and add chips or raisins etc...

How many bars does this recipe make?

When can you eat Protein bars?

I use like a 9x13 pan