Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've seen the cauliflower recipe on Pinterest but haven't tried it yet. There was another one there for crustless pizza using some type of cream cheese concoction as the bottom layer (haven't tried that either).

One I did find on there was a recipe for a calzone using low carb tortillas. (There's a few different brands. I think I have the Ole brand now because they were cheaper. Only 5 net carbs.) It surprisingly quelled my pizza craving! I just made a buffalo chicken one the other night too. Eggface has lots of recipes for tortilla pizzas but I've just done the calzone. I load it up with yummy toppings and I can eat less than half at a time. Yesterday it took me almost all day to eat the whole thing.

The cauliflower pizza recipe I used was the one that was given to me in this thread. The link takes you to the recipe girl site. I used the crust with turkey pepperoni. No one would know it was cauliflower unless you told them!

All sounds great.. I'm 5 wks out how long should I wait to try?

I waited until I started soft foods and chew well.

I've made the cauliflower pizza too. First time turned out great, second not as much because we made it too large. I like it better smaller so the middle of the crust bakes more. Found the recipe just by googling.

Meant to attach a pic of mine.

post-33046-1381365946424_thumb.jpg

Check out the Flat Out bread website. I just found out about this product and the flat breads are high in protein' date=' low in calories, and they have whole grain products.

They have some cool pizza recipes:

http://www.flatoutbread.com/category/recipes/flatbread-wraps/grillin-pizza/

I second the use of flatout bread! Wrote a blog post on it. http://gastricsleeve4me.blogspot.com/2012/07/fave-alert-flatout-bread.html

I second the use of flatout bread! Wrote a blog post on it. http://gastricsleeve4me.blogspot.com/2012/07/fave-alert-flatout-bread.html

Have you guys tried these? The Flat Out sliders are perfect serving sizes for us. :)

post-31248-13813659485407_thumb.jpg

Have you guys tried these? The Flat Out sliders are perfect serving sizes for us. :)

How are the nutritional stats per gram against the flatout lite? Putting them all side by side I recalled it being best if I used the lite and cut it...but that might have been comparing against the kidz ones. I was surprised by how much the stats varied. Post stats if you have (and include grams of bread)? Thanks!

How are the nutritional stats per gram against the flatout lite? Putting them all side by side I recalled it being best if I used the lite and cut it...but that might have been comparing against the kidz ones. I was surprised by how much the stats varied. Post stats if you have (and include grams of bread)? Thanks!

I didn't pay attention to a lite version. :-/

But the stats say:

Serving size is 3 pieces (3 sliders) 60 grams

140 calories

Fat: 1.5

Sodium: 380

Total carb: 26g

Dietary fiber: 4 g

Sugars: 2 g

Protein: 8

Check out the Flat Out bread website. I just found out about this product and the flat breads are high in Protein, low in calories, and they have whole grain products.

They have some cool pizza recipes:

http://www.flatoutbr.../grillin-pizza/

how long did you wait before you ate flatbread, how many weeks out?

how long did you wait before you ate flatbread' date=' how many weeks out?[/quote']

I was at about 10 wks

I just wanted to throw out another option for the pizzas. Unless you eat absolutely no bread at all try the Brownberry brand pockets. They have about the same amount of carbs as their sandwich thins. The ones I got were Italian herb. I added some sauce, provolone and mozz, and grilled chicken marinated in Italian dressing, and pepperoni. Throw in some extra garlic powder and crushed red pepper..... Probably the best calzone I have ever eaten and I made it right here at home.

Guys!!!! I discovered a god send last night:

Www.bariatricfoodie.blogspot.com

This lady is awesome!!!!! Great recipes for WLS post patients for food i never thought id ever be able to have again like pizza!!! My favorite food in the world is pizza and this woman found the answer! All her recipes are dope! Cant wait to go on my soft food phase so i can try some things of hers! Good thing i found her day 10 post op!

Guys!!!! I discovered a god send last night:

Www.bariatricfoodie.blogspot.com

Oh yes! I found her blog last week! I have it open in one of my tabs at all times! lol I love that she has dessert recipes too. Yes, pizza and also my sweet tooth have been my biggest problems so far. I also like that she has a recipe index, whereas Egg Face does not- you just have to search. Plus, Nik seems much more relatable, personable and realistic about her journey. I feel like Egg Face can come off too idealistic and preachy. Ok, granted, I'm not trying to be friends with them, but the tone can turn me on or off. The other thing about Bariatric Foodie is that she has some great links to other blogs in her posts. I've found some sugar free blogs (not necessarily WLS).