Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

30% Of Body Weight - Gone!

Oh btw the EAS is 17 grams of Protein with 2.5 net carbs per 11oz of Fluid

Yeah, what she said. unjury.com - good stuff.

My daily menu is boring: scrambled egg with full fat cheese, mushrooms, and onions, cooked in canola oil. (My doc said NO olive oil Canola is better. I never knew that.)

lunch can be tuna fish with a bit of mayo, relish, tomatoes, cheese on 3 crackers, or grilled chicken over greens with tomatoes and balsamic vinegar dressing.

dinner is usually something grilled on my Foreman grill: catfish, steak, chicken and a veggie. Last night was steak and sweet potato. Sometimes it's broccoli, sometimes it's asparagus.

Every now and then I have a chicken enchilada when I'm in the mood for something a little more fattening.

Hey guitar819' date='

Injury is a whey Protein powder. You can add it to any liquid that you think it would taste good with. My favorite flavors are vanilla and chocolate splendor. It also comes in strawberry, chocolate, unflavored, & chicken Soup. It's 20 grams of Protein per scoop. I also enjoy EAS Carb Advantage shakes which come in chocolate, rich dark chocolate(I dislike this one), vanilla and strawberry..and are tasty and convenient! You can purchase unjury from their website: www.unjury.com..they also have a sample pack to can purchase to see which flavors you will like..I would highly recommend doing that first. If you wan to try the EAS it is easily found at Walmart, Target,& at our local Kroger. Hope this helped![/quote']

Yes, it did help. I bought strawberry whey from walmart, but it didn't have injury written on it. I also bought some soy protein, vanilla and choc, but after I bought it, I noticed it was higher in carbs. I will have to check on line here to see if Walmart has the injury. I think I saw it there, but didn't know that difference. Actually, what is the difference?

I will also check to see if they have the EAS. Thank you so much. I live in W.N.Y. so we don't have the same stores as others do.

Yes' date=' it did help. I bought strawberry whey from Walmart, but it didn't have injury written on it. I also bought some soy Protein, vanilla and choc, but after I bought it, I noticed it was higher in carbs. I will have to check on line here to see if Walmart has the injury. I think I saw it there, but didn't know that difference. Actually, what is the difference?

I will also check to see if they have the EAS. Thank you so much. I live in W.N.Y. so we don't have the same stores as others do.[/quote']

Hey guitar819

unjury is the name of the product..my iPhone autocorrected and I didn't catch it! Sorry about that. As far as I know..I have not seen the Unjury product in stores..it's online only at www.unjury.com Someone please correct this if they have found it in a store. It is a whey Protein isolate which is supposed to be absorbed better and they state they source their ingredients from the US only. If I have a choice for flavor, ease of purchasing, convenience I have to go with the EAS CarbAdvantage over the Unjury...but for versatility you can do more things with the Unjury and they will send you recipes to go with your powder. The EAS has 2.5 grams net carbs..the Unjury has 0 carbs. Check out the website and get the sample pack..it comes with several different products to try! I hope this helped..you are welcome message me anytime!

In addition that I didn't mention..their Vitamins , in my humble opinion, are garbage. They taste nasty both Multivitamins and Calcium. Don't waste your time or money!

Premier Protien shakes are also available at Sam's Club

The issue you need to watch out for is that Protein supplements are NOT regulated by the FDA. Therefore they can put whatever they want Ina's far as ingredients go and not fully disclose this. I am planning to stick with organic versions simply because organics are slightly more regulated than regular. My concern is if you cannot handle certain kinds, they might co gain higher carbs and/or sugars than our bodies will be able to handle. Do a lot of research on line before purchasing anything. No sense in wasting money when we all have new wardrobes to save for. Yeah ya!!!

The issue you need to watch out for is that Protein supplements are NOT regulated by the FDA. Therefore they can put whatever they want In as far as ingredients go and not fully disclose this. I am planning to stick with organic versions simply because organics are slightly more regulated than regular. My concern is if you cannot handle certain kinds, they might contain higher carbs and/or sugars than our bodies will be able to handle. Do a lot of research on line before purchasing anything. No sense in wasting money when we all have new wardrobes to save for. Yeah ya!!!

I simply had to fix this post. Dang iPad and it's autocorrect. Lol

I simply had to fix this post. Dang iPad and it's autocorrect. Lol

FYI, the blue down arrow to the right of the screen will allow you to edit your post along with a few other options.

Also, if anybody knows, I'd like to be able to post links to other threads & edit my profile. Is this possible with the iPad app?

FYI' date=' the blue down arrow to the right of the screen will allow you to edit your post along with a few other options.

Also, if anybody knows, I'd like to be able to post links to other threads & edit my profile. Is this possible with the iPad app?[/quote']

Thanks brothah!! Learning something new everyday.

I'd like to know how to view profiles in the iPad app.

Yayyyy!!!! =D You are kicking butt! You'll be in onederland in no time

Surgery was March 7th. I'm not a fanatic exerciser' date=' just 3 times a week sometimes 4. I think it's the quality of my exercise. I'm doing mostly strength training and I can FEEL the difference in my body. It's not just weight loss. It's muscle toning, body sculpting, and weight loss mixed together. Plus, I don't eat a lot of junk (can't really. It makes me sick). Just yesterday I went to Rita's and got a cherry/vanilla gelati. I had maybe 5 bites of it and had to give it to my husband. The sugar just sits weird in my stomach. So I'm a grilled meat/veggie girl. No fast food, fried food, and very little sugar.[/quote']

How much have you lost total?

About 90 pounds

About 90 pounds

since March? wow, did it come off slow for you? Must be not if you're down 90...that's awesome. What do you eat in a day at each setting?