Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sizes 16-24, 1-2X For Sale

Hi everyone! I've posted before and have responded to a few individuals that I have literally 10 boxes of clothing to give-away and some items I'd like to sell. It's taken me a long time to gather them, take some pictures, and put into a format that should help everyone know what I have.

I've attached a sample of the PDF I'm creating and would like to know (before I create the whole darn thing) if this format works for anyone interested. These are just the items I would like to sell (at a DEEP discount) because I never wore them and they still have the tags on them. Sadly, the store will not take them back.

I have jeans (mostly Lane Bryant) in all kinds of shapes (barely worn, to slightly worn), capris, pants, skirts, top, sweaters, pajamas, even some bras if you're interested.

I would say 75% of this stuff I'm willing to give away if you're willing to pay shipping. There are some items as mentioned, that I'd like to try to make a little bit of money to help go towards the clothes I need. I've been unemployed for six months and any little bit would help!

Send me a personal message if you are SERIOUSLY interested!

I might be interested in some of your 16s. Are they regular 16s or women's? I just hit 16 regulars (misses, whatever they call them! I have no clue! lol!). Thank you.

Your link did not work.

I would be interested in seeing your list of items for sale.

I would like to see it too. :)

Hi everyone! I've gone away from the PDF and have posted 90% of everything on Flickr.   It's all there with sizes, descriptions, and asking prices. I'm willing to pack up, get estimate from post office, and then work via PayPal for simple payment. All so much cheaper than going out and buying from stores!

I have some other items not yet photographed or pictured (storage limit on Flickr) -- like some professional work pants from Liz Claiborne, mostly in size 18-20. And some size 16 jeans from Lane Bryant.

Let me know if you see anything you like via personal message :)

I'm not looking for clothes, but saw the post & just wanted to let you know that your Flickr link is not working for the public:

emlefe doesn't have anything available to you.

I'll bow out and those interested in purchasing can give you more info. :)

Yeah, been having issues using the Flickr services. Here is the full link that seems to be working now!

http://flickr.com/gp/51124392@N03/C69F6h

I do not have access to your photo page

I got into the site

Hi 15Kgold, glad it worked for you. Let me know if you see anything you like! I have about 40+ new items I took pictures of and will be posting come next week, a few bottoms in 16/18 and more 1X tops. Cheers!

Thanks

I see several items I am interested in. My daughter wears a 22. Are you on my fitness pal? I am 15Kgold.

I am on MFP but haven't used it in a while :huh:

I'm at that stage where I seem to be doing OK with "self" monitoring of what I eat, and I have daily diets that I rotate in a way that keeps me on track. I'll see if I can add you, I'm the same name as I am here.

I have lots of bottoms and skirts in size 22, let me know if you see anything that interests you!

(Sorry for the delay in response, was on vacation and the mobile version wasn't working well for some reason)

Thanks