Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

People Sleeved Around 03/22

Sleeved 3/27 with a dream goal to lose about 80-90 pounds but will be ok with 70-75. . So far I've lost 50-52 pounds.

I walked regularly, right after surgery. Started biking by week two building from 5 mile rides to 25 mile rides in about 2 weeks time. Started the Couch to 5K running program at 6 weeks post op and joined a gym about 3 weeks ago. I now alternate between biking, running (end of 5th week of 9 week program) and I work out - step classes, Zumba, cardio/strength classes and yoga about 4-5 times per week.

Tomorrow I meet with an exercise physiologist to work out a strength and toning plan for me to follow. for the rest of the summer.

I could not do any of this except for walking and bike riding pre surgery! I love my new life!

I am in the "slow loser" category:

Started process: October 18, 2011 -- 298 lbs

Surgery: 3/21/2012 -- 248 lbs

Today: 6/28/2012 -- 211 lbs

Goal: 148 lbs

Total loss: 87 lbs

% loss: 58%

Basically, I am averaging the same weekly weight loss before surgery as I am post-surgery. HOWEVER, I know I will reach my goal and I will maintain the healthy weight as a result of this amazing tool. I have moments of frustration that eating 800 calories a day and walking 6 miles a day isn't dropping weight like a hot potato, but then I adjust my thoughts to realize that this is a path I will be walking for the rest of my life, not a temporary fix.

Sleeved 3/22

SW: 217

Pre-Op W: 207

Surgery W: 195

CW: 161

GW: 130

I've suffered many stalls and ups and downs. But the weight is coming off. 31 to go

i was sleeved 4/10/12 and down 41 pounds so far

I was sleeved on 4/11. I am sown 60 lbs including 2 week liquid pre-op. I have hit my first stall, trying to shake things up and get this weight loss to start again...in time. :-)

Hi,

I was sleeved on 3/21. Down 59 lbs total to date. 12 lbs of that was lost pre-op.

I was sleeved 3/28. I have lost 62 lbs to date. that includes pre-op diet.I keep feeling like I am slow because I have stalls for a couple weeks, then I have a weight loss. Had my 3 mo check up. My surgeon said I am doing great, that I am right where he wants me. I love my sleeve! I LOOOOVE it! :)

I was sleeved 3/21/12. I have lost 91 lbs total -- 50 lbs pre-op and 41 lbs post-op. I am losing at the same rate post as I did pre; approximately 10 lbs a month. I had a stall at weeks 3-5 but have stayed fairly steady since then. I finally feel "normal" and am excited that I will maintain this weightloss which I never was able to do before being sleeved. I have had relatively few difficulties outside of Constipation. I get all my Proteins, liquids and Vitamins in daily and have found I have the best weightloss success when I eat a variety of foods and stagger my calorie counts (900 one day, 750 the next, 825 then 800, etc.) I have made my wardrobe "work" for me because I can't afford to buy clothes in multiple sizes, but today I discovered (big smile) that I went from a size 28 to a size 18. I kept saying outloud, "Really!? Really!? Size 18? I haven't seen this in 20 years!"

I was sleeved Mar 29th. Starting weight was 330. Current weight is 251. Lost 79 lbs. I have been lucky and have had no major stalls. I am losing constantly. Im sure a stall is coming tho. I exercise daily and can only eat about 600 calories.

I was sleeved 3/13 and I'm down 49 lbs. I could have never gone from 260 to 211 without the sleeve. Last year I did adipex for 6 months and lost 23 pounds and gained it all back in 2 months. I agree with looking at percentages. I started out wanting to lose 100 pounds. I am down 49% of that 100 pounds already! Happy losing!!

We were sleeved the same day!

We were sleeved the same day!

Sorry, I guess I should have given my info...

SW: 243.6

CW: 189.6

54 lbs lost (this includes pre-op that started on 3/1/12)

Sorry' date=' I guess I should have given my info...

SW: 243.6

CW: 189.6

54 lbs lost (this includes pre-op that started on 3/1/12)[/quote']

Yay, sleeve buddies!

I was sleeved on feb 27.

Weight before liquid: 385

Weight at surgery: 352

Current weight: 251