Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today I Am Officially 6 Month Post Op.. 11 Lbs From Goal, And I Dont Care.. Im Officially Posting My Before And After Pics!

Thank you for sharing your experience and pictures. I was having second thoughts because of family and friends hounding me about complications and the loose skin issue but seeing your pictures has really put me at ease with my decision. Thanks again :)

Thanks so much for sharing pictures of your journey...kind of what I needed tonight after feeling a bit down about my weight loss so far at the 5-week mark (not to make this about me, lol). You are an inspiration and you can see the confidence beaming through your photos!!

Great work and congrats :)

Wonderful! This is so inspiring. You glow with confidence and happiness. Yay you!

Wow you look great before and BOOM da BOMB after congrats

HAWWWWTTTT!!

You look incredible! Congratulations.

Thanks so much for sharing pictures of your journey...kind of what I needed tonight after feeling a bit down about my weight loss so far at the 5-week mark (not to make this about me, lol). You are an inspiration and you can see the confidence beaming through your photos!!

Great work and congrats :)

Thank u so much, and dont get discouraged, we all hit the stall thru out this journey mine included..but i found that when i hit a stall i just up my cardio workouts and it breaks really easily.. go a little easier on urself ur only 5 weeks out ur body is still adjusting but trust me it will break.

Wow you look great before and BOOM da BOMB after congrats

lmao!!! thank u that made me giggle!

Dayum girl! You look fantastic!!!

I really needed to see this today. Getting ready to book my flight to MX for my surgery and I'm so nervous. Not about MX, about surgery in general. But it's good for me to see the other side of this. You're where I want to be!

Congratulations on all your hard work! :)

Dayum girl! You look fantastic!!!

I really needed to see this today. Getting ready to book my flight to MX for my surgery and I'm so nervous. Not about MX, about surgery in general. But it's good for me to see the other side of this. You're where I want to be!

Congratulations on all your hard work! :)

How Proud you must be!! You look Wonderful! I would say Gorgeous, but you were already gorgeous prior to weightloss. I'm jealous LOL but I'm not hatin I'm Congratulatin, Work it Girl!

You look beautiful congratulations! I am going to start working out next week' date=' what would you recommend? What about food, we're you eating anything in particular?[/quote']

Ok I wrote a comment to this already but for some reason it didn't post so lemme try again...I'm glad ur starting ur work out cuz I really think that IS what helped my progress..I started working out from week 1...light stuff at first walking every day, and light weight I didn't start any core exercises till about 2 Months out but I was doing zumba and the end of my first month..for food...lol..this is gonna sound terrible but I ate what I wanted...now don't get me wrong I normally ate really healthy, made sure to get my Protein in and lots of fruit n veggies..but if I wanted a snack I ate the snack..because I'm the type of person if I crave something and I don't eat it...I will eat everything else In site till I get what I want...but I only ate it In Moderation..and I made sure to Fri.k lots of Water...that will help hydrate the skin and help with its elasticity..hope that helps.

U look amazing!! Great job. What was ur start and goal weight?

My starting on day of Surgery was 238.1 today I am 161.4 and my goal is 150.