Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today I Am Officially 6 Month Post Op.. 11 Lbs From Goal, And I Dont Care.. Im Officially Posting My Before And After Pics!

Awesome job! Congrats on your hard work.

I'm so happy for you.

You look Great......

I will have my sx on July 12th. I hope I do well just like you.

Thank you so much! :o) and congrats on upcoming surgery, im sure you are gonna do just fine.. cuz you've already took the hardest step, deciding to get the surgery! I can promise you 2 things... Its not gonna be easy, but it will be the best decision you ever made if work your sleeve!

Congrats to you blackanese! I'm barely one month out. You give me inspiration.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Thank you!!! Im feeling good, and i know you will be right where i am! Im glad that i can inspire you, cuz a few months ago i was saying the same thing to someone who inspired me! Its one of the greatest things about this site... everyone is here to support each other! I cant wait to hear how your journey goes! So keep me posted!

AGAIN... THANK YOU EVERYONE! HAVING YOUR SUPPORT THESE FEW MONTHS IS WHAT GAVE ME THE STRENGTH TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT I DID WHEN I HAD PEOPLE IN MY LIFE GIVING ME CRAP FOR IT! Funny part is.... if they're not giving me crap for being to big... they're givin me crap for being too skinny! lol... THANK GOODNESS IM NOT HERE TO PLEASE THEM! this one was just for me!!!!!

You look incredible! So happy for you! I hope you realize that you were beautiful before the surgery! What was your starting weight and how much did you lose that first 6 months?

I just came across your before/after pics. you look awsome. I am similar stats so you give me great hope. I have to say when I saw your before picture I thought it was your after picture because you looked good to begin with. Then you went from good to good-God. :)

Enjoy!

Where's your scaring?

Thanks so much for sharing. You look fantastic and that smile is ear to ear! I can't wait to feel that way too.

Now...you would be a great person to ask these questions:

What is your least favorite thing about the sleeve? You said it "can still be a pain sometimes"....in what way?

Do you feel like you can go out and eat, drink and be merry without worrying or feeling like a freak?

I am in week 2....almost 3, so a far cry from where you are at.

Right now I can hardly get in the Protein...hate the taste of the shakes....and get sooooooo full with 3-4 ounzes!!

People say it gets better.....well WHEN exactly?

Week 6?

Did you lose any hair?

What is your favorite thing about the sleeve?

How wonderful do you feel on a scale of 1-10.

Ok...that should about do it! :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance......and you are such an inspiration!

I haven't been posting lately because honestly.. im not sure what else to say.. I have had one hell of a journey these past 6 months.. and I feel terrific.. I just want to let anyone out there that worried know.. if you work your sleeve it will work for you!!!!! I couldn't be happier.. Im not even sure that I want to hit goal because im really happy with where i am at right now.. i always said that around 160 would be good for me because i have a lot more muscle than most so at a heavier weight I think I look ok.. So instead of waiting to hit goal I am officially posting my before and after pic. Again a huge thank u too all of you for your support during my journey I hope I can be a support for others on their journey!

me at my heaviest

just before surgery in oct 2011

one month post op

2 months post op

3 monst post op

4 months post op

5 months post op

...............................DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!....................

I TOOK THIS PICTURE YESTERDAY ----TODAY IS OFFICIALLY 6 MONTHS POST OP FOR ME!

You look incredible! So happy for you! I hope you realize that you were beautiful before the surgery! What was your starting weight and how much did you lose that first 6 months?

Thank u pia...I actually started at 238 the day of surgery...and I'm down to 160. So a total of 78 lbs. In 7 months , but I've only lost 4lbs this month...I'm not trying to lose anymore weight..I'm happy with 160..I think I will look sickly if I lose anymore.

You look amazing! What a great transformation. Congratulations on all your success!

Thanks so much for sharing. You look fantastic and that smile is ear to ear! I can't wait to feel that way too.

Now...you would be a great person to ask these questions:

What is your least favorite thing about the sleeve? You said it "can still be a pain sometimes"....in what way?

ITS MORE ABOUT LEARNING OR I SHOULD SAY RELEARNING HOW TO EAT. YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER TO EAT SLOWLY.

Do you feel like you can go out and eat' date=' drink and be merry without worrying or feeling like a freak?

I DON'T WORRY WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK. BUT NO I DON'T FEEL LIKE A FREAK.. LOL

I am in week 2....almost 3, so a far cry from where you are at.

Right now I can hardly get in the Protein...hate the taste of the shakes....and get sooooooo full with 3-4 ounzes!!

People say it gets better.....well WHEN exactly?

Week 6?

HONESTLY I'M 7MONTHS OUT AND I CAN STILL ONLY GET IN ABOUT 5 OZ MAYBE ONE WHILE TACO BUT I ALMOST WANT TO BURST.

YES IT GETS VERY WITH TIME BUT YOU HAVE TO THINK YOU REMOVED 70PERCENT OF YOUR STOMACH.. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TOP EAT ADD MUCH AS YOU DID BEFORE YOU KNOW..

Did you lose any hair?

NO HATE LOSS FOR ME THANKFULLY BUT I ALSO EAT FOODS WITH A LOT OF NUTRITION I'M HALF ASIAN SO EATING A LOT OF SEAFOOD PROBABLY HELPED.

What is your favorite thing about the sleeve?

THE FACT THAT I'M HEALTHY AGAIN

How wonderful do you feel on a scale of 1-10.THAT scale ISN'T LARGE ENOUGH.. LOL I FEEL LIKE A MILLION

Ok...that should about do it! :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance......and you are such an inspiration![/quote']

You look good girl, work it!!!! cause this is how you feel now :D :D :lol::D:lol::D thanks to your sleeve,

Beautiful, healthy you! Good work :)

life is a journey, not a destination; so, stop running -H.D. THEROUX

You look good girl, work it!!!! cause this is how you feel now :D :D :lol::D:lol::D thanks to your sleeve,

I am definitely all smiles here!!! lol this sleeved has changed my life.. im happy, im healthy, im able to do things that i thought i couldn't anymore.. but most importantly im able to do things i never dreamed about! My confidence is back and I just feel like i have a 2nd chance to be a better me!

You have really rocked your sleeve!!! What a terrific job you have done. All your hard work really shows! You will do FAB in maintenance!

Fantastic! That smile says it all!