Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's official I'm sleeved! I'm in my room but I haven't started walking yet pain isn't too bad right now. I'll post more later!

Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you! I'm glad you're doing well and the pain is manageable. What was it like? I've yet to be sleeved :)

Wow congrats! Excited to see your success!

Congrats. You sound like your doing great

Congrats! The pain wasn't very bad but the gas was..it hit me on day 2. The pills under the tongue worked for me incase u get that. Congrats on a new u!

Congrats!!!

OK everybody scoot down a bit make room.

Congrats. Welcome to the other side.

Walk through the pain - it's a b***h but it helps the soreness, will actually ease nausea, and will reduce the gas pain before it can migrate - you do NOT want the gas to migrate (so I have been told, because I walked).

Well, i also took hydrocodone liquid, lol.

congrats on ur sleeve! walk walk walk n sip sip sip...

Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you! I'm glad you're doing well and the pain is manageable. What was it like? I've yet to be sleeved :)

Thanks!

Not to sound cliche but it was very easy! Going to sleep was a breeze the anthestiaologist made me feel very comfortable. I told her to make sure I woke up but not during the procedure lol! But holy cow upon awaking the pain was intense!!! Not going to lie to you but I made it thru and it was just for a little while until they got my pain meds regulated( I have a high tolerance). After that they got me settled in my room and everything has been easy. I've had no problems walking and the only discomfort I have when I walk is this darn catheter, coughing isn't pleasant but nothing major. Hoping for no leaks when I have my test in the AM so I can have something to drink. JUST DO IT! You won't be sorry!

Congrats! The pain wasn't very bad but the gas was..it hit me on day 2. The pills under the tongue worked for me incase u get that. Congrats on a new u!

Do you remember what the name of those pills are? Thanks!

I want to thank everyone here for your well wishes and I can't wait to join you on that losers bench!

Oh but I do have a question I know I need to be walk walk walking but how much?? Every hour or what? They wake me up around the clock every 4 hours to walk and do foot flex exercises do you guys think this is enough? TIA!

Oh but I do have a question I know I need to be walk walk walking but how much?? Every hour or what? They wake me up around the clock every 4 hours to walk and do foot flex exercises do you guys think this is enough? TIA!

they made me walk every 2 hours.