Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SMMC chicas accountability log

Today;

Buffalo chicken Dip with 20 turkey pepperoni

For lunch, made: 2 lbs. chicken, 1 avocado, 1 can black Beans, 1 can corn, 1 large onion, 1 large Tomato, 1 squeezed lime, seasoned

with some nofat sour cream & about 1 oz 2% cheese

2 oz nuts

2 chicken wings (light sauce)

2 Fiber chocolate bars

more chicken/guacamole salad with ff sour cream and cheese

1 Fiber chocolate

Ok trying to catch up.

Saturday - no Breakfast. lunch tried to eat pepperoni chips and cream cheese, PBed. dinner made homemade manicotti w/ ricotta, spinach, mushroom filling, which I skipped and had a Protein drink. So I didn't really eat anything.

Sunday - made a Breakfast casserole w/ eggs, cream cheese, bacon, cheddar, croutons, butter. Ate 1 slice (it's cooked in a meatloaf pan, and I cut a 1/4 inch or so slice, it was just a few bites). lunch was a few pepperoni chips with garden veggie cream cheese, dinner was homemade chicken & tofu stirfry in a hot & sour base, about a cup worth.

So far today I've had just a few bites of Thai food for lunch (King & Ann chicken), chicken & sauce only, and small 2 lime flavored toosie rolls. I don't know yet what I'm going to make for dinner, which means we'll probably have Chipotle. :rolleyes:

Sorry I didn't post this weekend....I've been up at 4:30 am for 5 days straight...and it's starting to wear on me :rolleyes: Posting very quickly tonight....

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Starbucks Caramel Frapp (I hadn't had one in a while:rolleyes: )

Lunch: 3 bites of Leftover Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory

Dinner: 4 clusters of crab legs with drawn butter (my how I forgot how much I love these!!...soooooo band friendly too because they take a while to eat, and go down easy....yummy....BUT 4????:eek: Paid the full price at a buffet because I felt it was worth it:hungry: , but ONLY ate crab legs.

Today:

Breakfast: 2 crustless ham/egg/cheese/vege quiches

AM Snack: 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter/3 graham crackers

Lunch: 2 oz Salmon, 6 saltines

Dinner: 1 cup homemade chili, topped with 1/3 cup cheese and 1 Tbsp FF sour cream (trying to choke it down...need to eat more)

Water: 60 oz

Exercise: 12 hour shift at work

Puts me at 820 calories and 49 gms Protein for the day.

Katt - looked a bit on the internet for the Butterfinger Cocoa. Looks like it is made by Nestle, But I've never used it myself so I'm not sure which stores carry it.

Saturday food -

3 cheese Sticks

1/2 cup BBQ Beans

5 chocolate Chip Cookies at Worlds of Fun

Water - Didn't keep track

Activity - Walked at WOF from 10am to 6pm. Only sitting down on the rides and during lunch. No Benches!!!

Sunday food -

2/3rds bag of popcorn w/Butter at Ringling Bros.

4 - cheese Sticks

1/4 cup of Cream Style Corn

10 - Slices of Turkey Pepperoni

Water - Didn't keep track

Activity - Went to Circus at Kemper and walked up & down stairs to entrance 3 times (OK pretty weak but I couldn't have done it once before without getting extremely winded.)

Monday -

1/3 cup of Barbacoa meat with Black Beans, Hot Salsa & Pico.

1/2 of a tilapia filet.

2 brocoli florets

Water - 20 oz (Terrible)

Activity - Finished Emptying Office & Work and Painted with boss. This is a large 1500 sq foot open floor plan room. I was so sore from all the up & down that when I got home it hurt to even breathe. But I still had some liquid pain meds from my surgery last year. Overdosed on that and I'm feeling much better now.

Help!! What is this and where do you find it please? Katt
Well - it's exactly what it sounds like - a cocoa mix that tastes like Butterfinger. :( The only place I've found it is a local grocery store where my parents live, about an hour and a half from KC. I use small amounts of it (high in carbs) to flavor my Protein Drinks. Splenda + Peanut Butter tastes pretty close to it too.

dinner last night was Chipotle chicken bol, no rice, extra Beans, lots of hot salsa, added my own low fat sour cream. I ate about 1/3.

I ate breakfast today! About 10 pepperoni chips with about half a tbl of garden vegetable cream cheese.

I have the leftover Chipotle for lunch but *may* end up going out, we'll have to see.

dinner -- no idea... kinda feel like eating at home tonight, which means making something oOR maybe ordering pizza Hut and getting their boneless garlic & parmeson wings... OMG if you haven't tried these they are YUM.

WOW....you are all doing sooooo good....and look at Cate and Wheets new super-sexy pics!!!

Angela-I just have a question for you girlfriend....do you EVER eat carbs? It just seems that you are so good about that:p

Today...not very great....I've been too tired today to make good food choices.....Angela, would that mean I am changing to a behavioral eater instead of an emotional one??:omg:

Breakfast: 2 crustless ham/cheese/egg/veggie quiches

Lunch: 1/2 cup mushroom bisque Soup, 4 slices assorted thin sliced deli lunch meats, 1 slice cheese, 1 tbsp mayo

Snack #1: Baked Lays/100 calorie can of coke:think

Snack #2: Piece of sugar free Apple Pie with 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream

Dinner: (if you can call it that) Ice Cream Cone from Sonic

Water: Not a drop!! :bandit Not even one....very thirsty now though:angry .

Exercise: 12 hour day at work

That puts me at 1240 calories and 41 grams Protein for today.

Sorry I've missed a couple days here. I threw my back out either from WOF or painting & moving furniture at work. Have been in a vicodin induced haze for last day or two. Can't remember what all I've ate but it hasn't been much more than what I've forced myself to eat to help avoid any nasea with the meds.

Foods over last 48 hours:

3 cheese Stick

1/2 cup Protein pudding

2/3rd Protein Bar

32 oz Water

16 oz skim milk

1 cup - liquid "vicodin" style pain meds

1/2 cup Codine(sp?) laced cough Syrup from someone elses Rx. (Ran out of my own)

18 - Baby chewable aspirin

14 - OTC ibuprofen

2 Vicoden (Yeah Doc gave me more of the good stuff)

1 Flexiril muscle relaxant

I do eat them but I really try to limit them. Most of my carbs come from Beans (and most of my Beans come from Chipotle). We'll usually get a bag of chips & guacamole w/ our meal, and I will take about 6 chips and DH eats the rest. I can still eat breads if I go slow, but it doesn't do much for me so it's easy to avoid. I've never been much of a candy eater unless it's Reese's, so I just don't buy them. Occasionally if we go out after dinner I will get a FF frozen yogurt and have them mix in some Reese's... that's my carb treat. I love rice but haven't tried it yet, little afraid to.

I do eat fruit when I want some, and won't worry about the carbs in it.

I had some carbs yesterday, and today - in the form of the 100 calorie snack packs. Oreo yesterday and Chips Ahoy today.

Yesterday:

coffee w/ sf caramel and an almond chocolate biscotti

tuna2go for lunch

buffalo chicken dip with turkey pepperonis and about 1 oz. fake mashed potatoes.

lots of wine/champagne.

Today:

about 2 oz. buffalo chicken dip, 1 oz. turkey pepperoni, 8 oz (yikes) fake mashed potatoes)

cleaned my room & the kitchen

lunch: made a low-carb pizza (see here: http://www.netrition.com/lowcarbolicious_pizza_kit_page.html) Put 2 cups cheese and some turkey pepperoni on it. Good and filling! Ate two slices

Okay...gotta get back into the swing of things. It's Monday, a new week right?:) Here goes:

Breakfast: None (slept in)

AM Snack: 10 pepperoni chips with 1/4 cup queso

Lunch: 3 oz baked parmesan crusted white fish

PM Snack: Caramel Frapp from Starbucks

Dinner: Order of Pinto Beans from Toxic Hell

Water: None (can I count my 1/2 cup of coffee?)

Exercise: None

Puts me at 1001 calories and 39 gms Protein for the day.

There...I confessed:o Better Luck tomorrow.

Yesterday I ate two packs of airline peanuts and a small glass of apple juice. At dinner I had a small cup of loaded baked potato Soup, and 2 chicken strip w/ ranch dressing. And 2 bites of a hot fudge brownie cake, but seriously just two bites!

So far today I've had about 4 spoons of tortilla Soup, a very, very small salad w/ goat cheese, toasted almonds, and wasabi peas mixed in, and blue cheese dressing. And about 4 bites of cottage cheese.

Don't know yet where we're going for dinner (I'm pushing for the Bonefish Grill (the *best* key lime pie), co-worker is pushing for a seafood place on the bay, so either way looks like something marine for dinner!)

I don't believe in playing "catch-up" on accountability same way you can't "catch up" on sleep. Since I last posted, I ate some things - some good, some bad, but whatever. I still lost wt.

So today I went out for Breakfast at one of my favorite places in NOLA - Cafe Freret. On weekends they have a special of Crabby Benedict (if I go on non-weekends I usually get two eggs scrambled with cheese and two sausage patties, also comes with toast and hash browns, and I eat some hash browns bc they are amazing. more on those later).

Crabby Benedicts (2 - but I split with a friend and only ate one) - 1/2 English Muffin, Homemade crab cake, egg, smothered in hollandaise (YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM)

Sausage Patties (2) - So buttery/greasy, amazing. Figured I would get more Protein so I wouldn't carb up too much, knowing that I can overeat there bc of the sauces and greasiness. Still a whopping load of fat, calories, etc, but I don't care.

Hash Browns - probably 1/4 c. or less - They are potatoes that are stringed (like same size as thick-grated cheese) with rosemary and other seasonings - DELICIOUS - with some ketchup

3 sweet potato fries.

I tell you all this not to be held accountable, but because I LOVED my breakfast. It had some fry, it had some carb, it had a ton of fat, but I don't care! I loved it. And that's why I eat South Beach Diet wraps or Tuna2Go every weekday for lunch.

What I love about the band is I can still live a normal life. I can diet and lose weight while leading a normal life.